Card Has Not Approved Yet

mehedymehedy Posts: 2Member
More than 2 days passed card has not approved yet
I have applied for a payoneer card. It has been more than 2days but I didn't get any appproval mail. Notice that in this time I tried to transfer money from odesk but failed. Note that. I have registered at payoneer with different name from odesk name. Anybody there to help me so that I can know where is the fault.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,005Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mehedy wrote:

I have applied for a payoneer card. It has been more than 2days but I didn't get any appproval mail. Notice that in this time I tried to transfer money from odesk but failed. Note that. I have registered at payoneer with different name from odesk name. Anybody there to help me so that I can know where is the fault.

Hey,

Welcome to our forums ;)

I've reset your payee account, so you should now be able to receive payments from oDesk. Once you receive a payment, please let us know and we'll continue in processing your card application.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
  • mehedymehedy Posts: 2Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

Welcome to our forums ;)

I've reset your payee account, so you should now be able to receive payments from oDesk. Once you receive a payment, please let us know and we'll continue in processing your card application.

Thanks,

Hi Nissim,

Thanks for your reply. I sent money on my payoneer acount. But now I need the approval so please let me allow the approval from my payoneer account.
    I hope your reply soon.

Thanks
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,005Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mehedy wrote:

Hi Nissim,

Thanks for your reply. I sent money on my payoneer acount. But now I need the approval so please let me allow the approval from my payoneer account.
    I hope your reply soon.

Thanks

Great. I've notified our account approval department, so expect to receive a reply shortly.

Thanks for updating me ;)
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
  • AsianBarbieAsianBarbie Posts: 7Member
    Hi Nissin,

It has been 4 days and I haven't received any approval from the support. VS media is asking for my payment method and I told them to send it to Payoneer. Is it ok to send money now while I am waiting for an approval. And how many days more will I wait for it to be approved? Thanks!

Barbie