When Approval Email Notification To My Email

when approval email notification to my email
I am a new member and would like to ask the customer Payoneer, I've been doing in the Payoneer registration but I still have not received confirmation to enable the verification code via email and how many days I have to wait and it was 2 days every time I check my email really has been no

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    woyo wrote:

I am a new member and would like to ask the customer Payoneer, I've been doing in the Payoneer registration but I still have not received confirmation to enable the verification code via email and how many days I have to wait and it was 2 days every time I check my email really has been no

Hello Sir,

Welcome to our forum and thanks for stopping by.

An application can take around 3 business days to review, so you should be hearing from our card approval department in the near future.

Thank you for your patience.

• woyowoyo Posts: 2Member
    edited February 2012
    how to register Payoneer to be registered to amazon.com, I do not understand how to register my Payoneer to amazon.com, and whether it can accept payments through Payoneer amazon united state. and whether this Payoneer also we can use as a means of me to accept amazon payments in some countries such as amazon.de, amazon.it, amazon.ca, etc.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,829Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to update: If you'd like to receive payments from Amazon, you can sign up for our US Payment Service. This service allows Payoneer card holders to receive US direct deposit transfers from select companies including PayPal, Amazon, Google, Apple, Skrill and more. For details and to apply, simply contact our customer support department.
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer