Amazon Kindle Direct Payment?

MashaMasha Posts: 1Member
Can I use Payoneer to receive a payment from AKDP?
Hi
I've done a search on this topic and managed to confuse myself even more!

I'm selling books on Amazon.com using their Amazon Kindle Direct service. Amazon dont pay EFT if you do not have an American bank account (I'm in South Africa).
Is there a way I can use Payoneer to receive my Amazon.com Amazon Kindle Direct payments?

Sorry for the newby question! :)

Thanks
Masha du Toit

Comments

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Masha wrote:

    Hi
    I've done a search on this topic and managed to confuse myself even more!

    I'm selling books on Amazon.com using their Amazon Kindle Direct service. Amazon dont pay EFT if you do not have an American bank account (I'm in South Africa).
    Is there a way I can use Payoneer to receive my Amazon.com Amazon Kindle Direct payments?

    Sorry for the newby question! :)

    Thanks
    Masha du Toit


    Hey Masha,

    Thank you for visiting our website.

    You can use our US Payment Service to receive the payments from Amazon. Please PM me for further details.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • James1234James1234 Posts: 1Member
    David wrote:

    Hey Masha,

    Thank you for visiting our website.

    You can use our US Payment Service to receive the payments from Amazon. Please PM me for further details.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Hi David,

    I'm new to Payoneer and have pending funds from books i've sold via Kindle that I want to release to my Payoneer debit card. Can you please PM me with more details on how to do that?

    Thanks in Advance! :lol:
    JJ
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    James1234 wrote:

    Hi David,

    I'm new to Payoneer and have pending funds from books i've sold via Kindle that I want to release to my Payoneer debit card. Can you please PM me with more details on how to do that?

    Thanks in Advance! :lol:
    JJ


    Thanks for your interest, I will PM you with further details.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • artfansyartfansy Posts: 1Member
    Hi David!
    I'm new to Payoneer
    I will make a request by mail to obtain money from Amazon.
    Reference number: LTK529017610886X.
    When will the answer?
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    artfansy wrote:

    Hi David!
    I'm new to Payoneer
    I will make a request by mail to obtain money from Amazon.
    Reference number: LTK529017610886X.
    When will the answer?



    Hey,

    Thanks for coming and visiting our forums.

    I have passed on your information to our approval department.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

Sign In or Register to comment.