Paypal Link With Payoneer Debit Card

meety22meety22 Posts: 3Member
Hello,
I have one problem.

My PayPal is now blocked and I must lift limit.
I can link PayPal with payoneer debit card (maestro) and fill form and I receive erorr:
This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.

Please tell me where is problem?
I using Choice Bank Limited debit card.

Thanks
Meety

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    meety22 wrote:

Hello,
    I have one problem.

My PayPal is now blocked and I must lift limit.
    I can link PayPal with payoneer debit card (maestro) and fill form and I receive erorr:

Please tell me where is problem?
    I using Choice Bank Limited debit card.

Thanks
    Meety

Hey,

You can verify your paypal account with the Payoneer Card as long as you have money on the card.

Furthermore, you can link paypal with Payoneer and receive payments from paypal to your Payoneer card via our US Payment Service. If you would like to apply for this please private message me for further details.

• fadlunfadlun Posts: 1Member
    David Stein

i have same problem

This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.

i want to know about US Payment Service

thanks..
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    fadlun wrote:

David Stein

i have same problem

i want to know about US Payment Service

thanks..

Please PM me with further details with the issue you are facing.

• afidegnumafidegnum Posts: 1Member
    Hi David, Please I am also in the same problem, in fact mine is more serious. please allow me to PM you for more information.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,841Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    afidegnum wrote:

Hi David, Please I am also in the same problem, in fact mine is more serious. please allow me to PM you for more information.

Are you looking to apply for the US Payment Service? Please PM me with further details (including the e-mail address listed on your Payoneer account) and I'd be more than happy to assist you.
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer