From Paypal To Payoneer

arturo brionesarturo briones Posts: 1Member
From Paypal To Payoneer
hi im new here in payoneer, my question is how to transfer my money in paypal to payoneer? any good answers anyone?? :rolleyes:

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi im new here in payoneer, my question is how to transfer my money in paypal to payoneer? any good answers anyone?? :rolleyes:

Hey,

Welcome to our forums, thanks for stopping by.

You can receive payments from paypal to your Payoneer Card via our US Payment Service.

I am going to send you a private message with further details.

• zukerzuker Posts: 2Member
    David, can u please send me also de details? Thanks in advance!
    edited June 2012
    zuker wrote:

David, can u please send me also de details? Thanks in advance!

Sent!

Thanks for your interest in our US Payment Service.

• VicVic Posts: 77Member
    Hey i could use that info as well please!!! I would love to move paypal money to payoneer!
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • vodo1977vodo1977 Posts: 3Member
    edited June 2012
    hi

please i want to know also how can i send money from paypal to payoneer?
    also i need some information, i live in Egypt, and i want to use payoneer, i need to know how things goes!

thanks in advance
    Vic wrote:

Hey i could use that info as well please!!! I would love to move paypal money to payoneer!

Hi,

I am sending you a PM with further details about the US Payment Service.

vodo1977 wrote:

hi

please i want to know also how can i send money from paypal to payoneer?
    also i need some information, i live in Egypt, and i want to use payoneer, i need to know how things goes!

thanks in advance

Hello,

I am going to send you an message with further details.

Feel free to ask any questions about the card here or in the message.

• grevangrevan Posts: 1Member
    Hey David, can you send me the details?
    Thanks
    grevan wrote:

Thanks

Hi,

Welcome to our forums.

I have send you a PM with some information about the US Payment Service.

• pimsmithpimsmith Posts: 1Member
    David wrote:

Hi,

Welcome to our forums.

I have send you a PM with some information about the US Payment Service.

Hi David ,

I just got payoneer card today. Could you send how can I do transfer paypal to payoneer.

Thanks
  • EekEek Posts: 7Member
    Hi David,

Could you please also send me a pm, i would like to link accounts/transfer also.

Thank you!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,005Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    pimsmith wrote:

Hi David ,

I just got payoneer card today. Could you send how can I do transfer paypal to payoneer.

Thanks

Hi,

The US Payment Service is enabled for your account. You can view the details by going to your My Account page, going to the "Services" menu, and selecting "US Payment Service." In your PayPal account, simply add a US account, and enter your US Payment Service details. Once verified, you can withdraw funds from PayPal via US withdrawal to your US Payment Service. All payments received will then be loaded to your Payoneer card.

Eek wrote:

Hi David,

Could you please also send me a pm, i would like to link accounts/transfer also.

Thank you!

I've sent you an e-mail with further information. To apply for the service, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
  • trefftreff Posts: 1Member
    Hi guys!

Please I need your help: I live in Central-East Europe and I have a Paypal account. My problem is that I would like to transfer my money to my Payoneer Card (I haven't registered yet) to use it in ATM's.

I've read some post before that there's an "US Payment Service" for this. BUT(!) I haven't got any online business, I haven't got webpages, etc-etc. My Paypal money ONLY made from Penny auctions like this: http://www.wellbid.com/auction/_20_paypal_transfer_489485426.html

So could I use Payoneer Card system to transfer my money from Paypal?

Thanks a lot!
    Hi Treff,

All US Payment Service applications are subject to review and approval by our US Payment Service department. If you'd like to PM me the e-mail address on your Payoneer account, I'd be more than happy to send you further information on how you can apply.
    Nissim
  • Noureddine Mel.Noureddine Mel. Posts: 11Member
    hi there,
    I've applied for payonner MasterCard and by 18/09/2012 I'll get it so my question is :
    can I send for example 2$ to my card through a verified PayPal account so I can attach and link my card to my own personal PayPal account to get it verified(since PayPal needs at least 2$ in your debit card so it can be linked to it).
    and could I be able to get in US Payment Service even if i am from "Algeria"?
    thank you.
    Dznounou wrote:

hi there,
    I've applied for payonner MasterCard and by 18/09/2012 I'll get it so my question is :
    can I send for example 2$ to my card through a verified PayPal account so I can attach and link my card to my own personal PayPal account to get it verified(since PayPal needs at least 2$ in your debit card so it can be linked to it).
    and could I be able to get in US Payment Service even if i am from "Algeria"?
    thank you.

Hi,

You can receive the US Payment Service in Algeria. On our end there is no minimum how much you can send, however, you might want to check with paypal to see if they have a minimum. You can only send money from your own verified paypal account to your Payoneer card, not from someone else's paypal account.

• LucLuc Posts: 1Member
    Hi David and Nissim ,

Could you send me some infos or details, on how to transfer money from paypal to payoneer.

Thanks

Lucas
    Luc wrote:

Hi David and Nissim ,

Could you send me some infos or details, on how to transfer money from paypal to payoneer.

Thanks

Lucas

Hi,

I responded to the PM you sent me.

• mohymenmohymen Posts: 3Member
    Hey David, can you send me the details OF US service? I want to get this service to transfer money from paypal to payoneer.
    Thanks
    mohymen wrote:

Hey David, can you send me the details OF US service? I want to get this service to transfer money from paypal to payoneer.
    Thanks

Send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

• mohymenmohymen Posts: 3Member
    David wrote:

Send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

Sent PM, please check. Thanks.
  • gf2012gf2012 Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    Hello,

I'd like also to know some more information on how to transfer money from paypal to payoneer.

Thanks
    You can read more about the service, including a link to apply, here: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx
    Nissim
  • akikuakiku Posts: 1Member
    Hello there,

I would also like to be able to transfer funds from my PayPal account to my Payoneer account.
    What should I do?

Thank you!!
    akiku wrote:

Hello there,

I would also like to be able to transfer funds from my PayPal account to my Payoneer account.
    What should I do?

Thank you!!

Hi,

You need to sign up for our US Payment Service. Please private message me the email associated with your account and I will send you the questionnaire to fill out to apply for the card.

• insane S.insane S. Posts: 1Member
    edited November 2012
    Hi There

How can I transfer my paypal money to my odesk payoneer debit master card.I have been a satisfied user of Payoneer card for almost 2 years.

My paypal account is UK based.Will that be a problem in transferring the service?

somebody help me pls!

Regards
    insane S. wrote:

Hi There

How can I transfer my paypal money to my odesk payoneer debit master card.I have been a satisfied user of Payoneer card for almost 2 years.

My paypal account is UK based.Will that be a problem in transferring the service?

somebody help me pls!

Regards

If you are able to withdraw funds from your PayPal account to a US bank account, you will be able to use our US Payment Service to transfer the funds to your Payoneer card.

If you'd like to PM me your e-mail address (as listed on your Payoneer account), I'd be more than happy to send you further information on how you can sign up for the service (which is free of charge to apply).
    Nissim
  • achraf40achraf40 Posts: 7Member
    David, can u please send me the details?
    achraf40 wrote:

David, can u please send me the details?

Please send me a PM with the email associated with your account.

• upendraupendra Posts: 1Member
    Hello!

I have a payoneer master card and also US Bank Account from Payoneer US Payment Service. But, I have a zero balance in my payoneer account.

In my coutry Nepal paypal is not suported. So I cannot add US Bank account in my paypal account.

Is it possible to create a paypal account with US account and add the US bank account to verify it from Nepal.
    Please help me.

Thank you,
  • Andrej74Andrej74 Posts: 3Member
    Hello, can you please send me also the details? Thanks in advance!
    upendra wrote:

Hello!

I have a payoneer master card and also US Bank Account from Payoneer US Payment Service. But, I have a zero balance in my payoneer account.

In my coutry Nepal paypal is not suported. So I cannot add US Bank account in my paypal account.

Is it possible to create a paypal account with US account and add the US bank account to verify it from Nepal.
    Please help me.

Thank you,

Hi,

I suggest contacting paypal regarding this matter, since it deals with their rules regarding accounts.

Andrej74 wrote:

Hello, can you please send me also the details? Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your account.

• IsraelinIsraelin Posts: 3Member
    Hello,

I am awaiting to receive my payoneer card. Could you please send me a pm with the details on how to make
    transfers from paypal to payoneer.

Thank you
    Israelin wrote:

Hello,

I am awaiting to receive my payoneer card. Could you please send me a pm with the details on how to make
    transfers from paypal to payoneer.

Thank you

You need to sign up for our US Payment Service, please send me a private message with the email associated with your account and I will send you the questionnaire.

• KiaraKiara Posts: 3Member
    Hello,

I lost my payoneer card and I want to ask for another, how I do?.

There is a way to send they a message or something?.

Have a good day.
    You need to contact our customer support department: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx
    Nissim
  • mafemafe Posts: 1Member
    Hi,
    Can I send money from my paypal account to my payoneer card? is an Argentinian Paypal account.
    Thanks!

Hi,
    Can I send money from my paypal account to my payoneer card? is an Argentinian Paypal account.
    Thanks!

Hi,

Yes you can send money from your local paypal account to the Payoneer card with our US Payment Service.

I have sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service, please fill it out with the requested information.

• hasanzaheerhasanzaheer Posts: 1Member

Hi,

I am from Pakistan and I have a payoneer mastercard, Can I have US Payment Service, what are the terms and charges? Please send me details.

Regards,

Hasan

• gayanb14gayanb14 Posts: 1Member

Hi,

I also want to activate my payoneer account for paypal. Can you please help me? I want to transfer my funds from paypal to payoneer, so that I can withdraw them by using my payoneer card.

Hi,

I am from Pakistan and I have a payoneer mastercard, Can I have US Payment Service, what are the terms and charges? Please send me details.

Regards,

Hasan

I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested details.

Hi,

I also want to activate my payoneer account for paypal. Can you please help me? I want to transfer my funds from paypal to payoneer, so that I can withdraw them by using my payoneer card.

I see the questionnaire has been sent to you, I have resent it today please fill it out with the requested details.

• itartcrossitartcross Posts: 1Member

Hello, I'm new to this forum.

But seems the topic is matching my needs too, thank you for creating it. I've sent a request for activating US Payment Service but haven't got the reply yet.

David is it possible to sent instructions regarding activation to PM or my email?

Thank you for support!

Hello, I'm new to this forum.

But seems the topic is matching my needs too, thank you for creating it. I've sent a request for activating US Payment Service but haven't got the reply yet.

David is it possible to sent instructions regarding activation to PM or my email?

Thank you for support!

What is the ticket number you received after you requested the service?

• renkikourenkikou Posts: 2Member

Hi, 

Im from philippines and i want to add my payoneer card to my paypal.. is the payoneer card work as my personal prepaid credit.?

I mean i can withdraw/transfer directly from paypal to payoneer without any problem or issue..?

also please let me know the fees.

Thanks!

kikou

• rstebihrstebih Posts: 8Beta Tester

Hi David,

Could you also send me information on the US Payment Service?

Cheers,

Rudy

Hi, 

Im from philippines and i want to add my payoneer card to my paypal.. is the payoneer card work as my personal prepaid credit.?

I mean i can withdraw/transfer directly from paypal to payoneer without any problem or issue..?

also please let me know the fees.

Thanks!

kikou

Hi,

In order to withdraw money from your paypal account to your Payoneer card you need to sign up for our US Payment Service.

The US Payment Service costs 1% of each transaction.

If you would like to apply please send me the email address associated with your Payoneer account.

Hi David,

Could you also send me information on the US Payment Service?

Cheers,

Rudy

I have sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.

• wwn768102wwn768102 Posts: 2Member

Hi Mr David,

Payoneer has sent me card twice but still did not accept, so I can not activated my card.

I want to order 3rd card through DHL.

I am planning to load my Payoneer Card with money from my paypal or western union in order I can pay the fees for 3rd card.

I am outside from US.

Please help me.

• Salom77Salom77 Posts: 3Member
    Hi David Please i want to know how to send money from PayPal to Payoneer!

Hi Mr David,

Payoneer has sent me card twice but still did not accept, so I can not activated my card.

I want to order 3rd card through DHL.

I am planning to load my Payoneer Card with money from my paypal or western union in order I can pay the fees for 3rd card.

I am outside from US.

Please help me.

If you would like to order the card via DHL please contact our support and they will assist you in the process.

Hi David Please i want to know how to send money from PayPal to Payoneer!

You can send money from paypal to Payoneer with our US Payment Service.

If you do not have a card already you can learn about the card and the US Payment Service here.

• pulungpulung Posts: 2Member

ThanksHey David, can you send me the details?

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.