Withdraw Problem In Pakistan

ArsaalanArsaalan Posts: 7Member
edited July 2012 in Questions
Payoneer Atm Not Working
Hello

Hope that you are fine and enjoying good health.These Days master card not working in Pakistan Specially in mine City.

I am member of Payoneer for more then 1 year pass and i easly get mine money to mine by Standard Chartered Bank Atm.

But more then 2 month Pass i am facing trouble in getting money in any Atm of mine City.I almost try all bank detail listed in below link

http://www.mastercard.us/cardholder-services/atm-locator.html

But cant able to get withdraw mine amount by any Bank Atm.

Standard Chartered Bank ( Error Come Cant able to Accept this Card)

MCB Muslim Commurical Bank ( Error Come we are unable to approve request this time please check your Bank detail with in 10 Working Days if any error)

Fasiyal Bank ( Error Come Transaction cant able to procceed. Gerneral Error)

I get help by Different bank support and every body inform me that there Atm work only for Visa Card which have Visa Card Logo.

Please kindly let me now what should i do how can i withdraw mine payment ?

Looking forward for your kind reply

Thank

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,828Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Arsaalan: Please PM me with the e-mail on your Payoneer account, and I will be more than happy to look in to this issue for you.
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
  • fadhifadhi Posts: 10Member
    same prob with me when i put card in ATM some atm is not accept card and some accept than get back card and i m not able to withdraw money from ATM can you help me why its not working in pakistan ATM i try UBL bank Allied bank and bank alfalha bank plz help me how i m able to withdraw money from pakistan atm machine waiting reply
  • Hassan79Hassan79 Posts: 4Member
    Nissim wrote:

@Arsaalan: Please PM me with the e-mail on your Payoneer account, and I will be more than happy to look in to this issue for you.

Hi Nissim,

Hope you are well. im facing the same problem for last 1 week. I also have submited ticket number: LTK121290521075X. Can you please help to solve this problem.

Thanks
    @Hassan79: Which bank have you tried to withdraw funds from? I have heard reports that Standard Chartered Bank has been having technical issues recently, however CitiBank should still be working fine.

Please keep me updated.
    Nissim
  • zealzeal Posts: 12Member
    Hello,
    I am another satisfied customer of Payoneer Master Card from Pakistan and I have facing the same problem in standard chartered ATM. When I enter my Card, it says it can not accept my card. I live in Karachi to be precise and I had no problems like this ever before. What ATM should I try now? Because some people on this topic said MCB and Faysal Bank's ATM are also not accepting the card. Should I try CitiBank's ATM or any other ATM? Waiting for a response.
    Thanks.
    zeal wrote:

Hello,
    I am another satisfied customer of Payoneer Master Card from Pakistan and I have facing the same problem in standard chartered ATM. When I enter my Card, it says it can not accept my card. I live in Karachi to be precise and I had no problems like this ever before. What ATM should I try now? Because some people on this topic said MCB and Faysal Bank's ATM are also not accepting the card. Should I try CitiBank's ATM or any other ATM? Waiting for a response.
    Thanks.

Hi,

We have been investigating this issue, and were unable to find any technical issues on our end. We also see that there have been successful transactions by other Payoneer card holders at Faysal Bank and MCB.

I would suggest trying again, and if it still does not work please try withdrawing from CitiBank. Also, if it does not work please e-mail me at nissimal@payoneer.com
    Nissim
  • jannahprincejannahprince Posts: 1Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

We have been investigating this issue, and were unable to find any technical issues on our end. We also see that there have been successful transactions by other Payoneer card holders at Faysal Bank and MCB.

I would suggest trying again, and if it still does not work please try withdrawing from CitiBank. Also, if it does not work please e-mail me at nissimal@payoneer.com

hi yasser here ,unfortunately nissim bhai , No ATM seems to provide money for this mastercard of payoneer . i had tried almost all the banks , standard charted , MCB, Faisal bank , none of them are working , i live in third biggest city of pakistan (faisalabad) , even HSBC machines are not working . i m so depressed now . i dont know really what to do now . kindly help resolve the problem . i never had the problem before , i been using this card for about 6 months now . one personal suggestion i like to give payoneer is that kindly issuse visa cards instead of mastercard .kind regrads ,
    Nissim wrote:

@Hassan79: Which bank have you tried to withdraw funds from? I have heard reports that Standard Chartered Bank has been having technical issues recently, however CitiBank should still be working fine.

Please keep me updated.

Hi Nissim,

I have tried all the banks but no luck. standard chartered, faysal bank, united bank, mcb, hsbc etc etc
    edited July 2012
    We have contacted MasterCard and our card processor, and requested that they investigate the issue. Currently there is no technical issue on Payoneer's end that would cause the cards not to be accepted at the ATMs in Pakistan, however it sounds like there may be an error with your local banking network (the banks managing the ATM). We will do our best to contact them and assist them in resolving the issue.

Many users have reported that CitiBank does work.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

We have contacted MasterCard and our card processor, and requested that they investigate the issue. Currently there is no technical issue on Payoneer's end that would cause the cards not to be accepted at the ATMs in Pakistan, however it sounds like there may be an error with your local banking network (the banks managing the ATM). We will do our best to contact them and assist them in resolving the issue.

Many users have reported that CitiBank does work.

Hi Nissim,

Thanks for your cooperation. In our city (Faisalabd) there was only one branch of citi bank which has been closed few months back. Now there is no branch on citi bank in our city.
    I see. We have contacted both MasterCard and our card issuer, in order to contact the banks and assist them in resolving any issues they may be having.
    Nissim
  • jh0w4n1zjh0w4n1z Posts: 2Member
    edited July 2012
    Today (9/21/2012) i withdraw from faysal bank and MCB

Follow these:
    1)Standard Charted no more accepting payoneer Card.
    2)you can Maximum withdraw 20,000 RS from one atm in one day.
    3)you can withdraw amount x to 500 , means 1000 , 1500 , 2000 and so on , if u will try to withdraw 2200 rs then transaction will be failed.
    4)When withdrawing select Current Account option.

Today i withdraw 20,000 rs from one MCB atm and 20,000 rs from other MCB atm and 20,000 rs from Faisal bank's ATM

The best option is faisal bank because its totally free , MCB charge 200 rs per transaction.

Good Luck
    Thank you for the update, it's much appreciated.
    Nissim
    jh0w4n1z wrote:

Today (9/21/2012) i withdraw from faysal bank and MCB

Follow these:
    1)Standard Charted no more accepting payoneer Card.
    2)you can Maximum withdraw 20,000 RS from one atm in one day.
    3)you can withdraw amount x to 500 , means 1000 , 1500 , 2000 and so on , if u will try to withdraw 2200 rs then transaction will be failed.
    4)When withdrawing select Current Account option.

Today i withdraw 20,000 rs from one MCB atm and 20,000 rs from other MCB atm and 20,000 rs from Faisal bank's ATM

The best option is faisal bank because its totally free , MCB charge 200 rs per transaction.

Good Luck

Hello,
    which city of Pakistan do you belong to? I once tried withdrawing from Faysal bank, but the transaction failed twice and fee was deducted. Then, I never tried Faysal bank again. As standard chartered was close to my house, but its not working. So, I am considering trying MCB atm...any update about the MCB?
    zeal wrote:

Hello,
    which city of Pakistan do you belong to? I once tried withdrawing from Faysal bank, but the transaction failed twice and fee was deducted. Then, I never tried Faysal bank again. As standard chartered was close to my house, but its not working. So, I am considering trying MCB atm...any update about the MCB?

none of the bank atms accepting Payoneer Card in Faisalabad. May be some dispute between Banks and Payoneer???? LOL. Nissim please let us know if it is time to say Good Bye to Payoneer.

Thanks
    There is no dispute between Payoneer and the banks, and this is not a technical issue on Payoneer's end. If anything, the banks are experiencing technical issues.

We have notified MasterCard and are attempting to contact the banks, to see if there is any way we can assist them.

Additionally, this would not be an issue with only the Payoneer card - the ATMs would also be unable to accept similar MasterCard debit/credit cards.
    Nissim
    Just went by to update..that today, I tried to withdraw from Standard Chartered ATM but this time I withdrew from the branch that I always used to withdraw my money and it worked without any problem...it didn't work in other branches... of standard chartered...so may be standard chartered is having this issue in only certain ATMs..or may be there was some technical issue on their side?
    I am happy though that I got my money.
    Thanks.
  • Adnan BashirAdnan Bashir Posts: 1Member
    Thankfully after trying daily for 1 week, I was able to withdraw my funds in 3 transactions; from MCB and Faysal Bank in Sargodha.

jh0w4n1z, Thanks a lot as due to your instructions, it was able to do so.

My mistake was: I always draw from Standard Chartered Bank and withdrew 30,000 per transaction. I was trying the same in other banks that was my mistake. We can only withdraw 20000 per transaction. Thanks again for telling this!

But one thing you told was not correct i.e. "you can withdraw once from one ATM in one day.". I took two transactions today from Faysal Bank, back to back. Other than that, you instructions was perfect.

Thanks
    Thanks for updating, everyone.
    Nissim
  • Nauman SaeedNauman Saeed Posts: 21Member
    I am going to withdraw money today using PAYONEER CARD, will update later. From Faisalabad.

in MAY i was able to withdraw 30000 PKR frm Standard Chartered Bank (satiyana road branch) but now not more, its not accepting card (JUNE), then i used MCB Lahore Gulburg II branch (JUNE) and withdraw 25000 PKR (i was happened to be in lahore that time when i need to withdraw)

Lets See Now :)
    Graphic Designer & Web Developer - www.NaumanSaeed.com
This discussion has been closed.