Transfer Card To Card

Hello

I need to transfer card to card but the card number I am trying to send money to is invalid on your website when I type the number in.

Please can you help with this?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,841Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

It's possible that the Payoneer cardholder you are trying to send funds to is not eligible to receive card to card transfers. If you'd like to PM me the e-mail address of the Payoneer cardholder you're trying to send funds to, I can confirm.
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
  • rockyroidboyrockyroidboy Posts: 3Member
    edited November 2012
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

It's possible that the Payoneer cardholder you are trying to send funds to is not eligible to receive card to card transfers. If you'd like to PM me the e-mail address of the Payoneer cardholder you're trying to send funds to, I can confirm.

{edit}

Is it possible that they can have the card to card transfer service activated on their card?
    Thanks, I'll check your PM and get back to you.
    Nissim
  • eremitateremitat Posts: 7Member

Transfer to Another Card is not working.

Everytime I try to use this feature, lock my card. But if I load a
    payoneer card om the regular way it works (of course charges fees).

So my question is is the feature "Transfer to Another Card" going to get to work?

Thanks in advance

We do not have any reported technical issues with the card to card transfer service. It's possible that the person you are trying to send funds to does not have the service available. For security reasons, after 5 failed attempts your online account gets temporarily disabled for 30 minutes. This in no way affects your account status or card availability, it's simply access to the online account.

If you'd like to send me a PM with details of the transfer you are trying to make (your email, and the email of who you are trying to send funds to) I will be happy to look into it. 

Nissim
  • eremitateremitat Posts: 7Member

Sent a message to you with my information

We do not have any reported technical issues with the card to card transfer service. It's possible that the person you are trying to send funds to does not have the service available. For security reasons, after 5 failed attempts your online account gets temporarily disabled for 30 minutes. This in no way affects your account status or card availability, it's simply access to the online account.

If you'd like to send me a PM with details of the transfer you are trying to make (your email, and the email of who you are trying to send funds to) I will be happy to look into it. 

I sent you a message with the information