Can I use Payoneer Card to Receive Funds?

Umar FarooqUmar Farooq Posts: 48Member
Hello,

Can I use my Payoneer Master Card to receive funds directly from Paypal, Credit card/Debit card? For example if someone wants to pay me using their Paypal or CC etc., so can I accept their payments directly to my payoneer card?

I'm receiving funds through Paypal by linking my card to the Paypal account. However I now want to receive funds directly to my Payoneer card. So would this be possible? If so please let me know how could I go doing this?

regards.
2.gif

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello,

Can I use my Payoneer Master Card to receive funds directly from Paypal, Credit card/Debit card? For example if someone wants to pay me using their Paypal or CC etc., so can I accept their payments directly to my payoneer card?

I'm receiving funds through Paypal by linking my card to the Paypal account. However I now want to receive funds directly to my Payoneer card. So would this be possible? If so please let me know how could I go doing this?

regards.

You can transfer money from your paypal account to your Payoneer card with our US Payment Service. To sign up for this service please send me a private message with the email associated with your account.

• Umar FarooqUmar Farooq Posts: 48Member
    I'm already using that service, I'm actually asking for example let say someone wants me to pay to my payoneer card using his own paypal, would that be possible? If so, let me know how should it be setup-ed?

Thanks!
    2.gif
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm already using that service, I'm actually asking for example let say someone wants me to pay to my payoneer card using his own paypal, would that be possible? If so, let me know how should it be setup-ed?

Thanks!

They can not sent it directly from their paypal account to your Payoneer account. They can send it from their paypal to your paypal, which you can then transfer to your Payoneer card.