This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card.

hajdhahajdha Posts: 10Member
edited January 2013 in US Payment Service

"This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card."

Hi,

This is the message I get when I try to add my payoneer card to my PayPal,,,
I just want to send money from my PayPal to another PayPal, but PayPal said that I have first to add a card to my account, and when I try to add it, I get this message.

P.S. I have already verified my PayPal account using the UPS.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,702Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please make sure that your Payoneer card is active and has an available balance before trying to add it to your PayPal account. When adding a new card, PayPal will try to verify that card by charging a small amount to it, generally between $1-3. As your Payoneer card is prepaid, this charge will be declined unless you have sufficient funds on the card and it has been activated.

Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
  • hajdhahajdha Posts: 10Member

What do you mean by "active"?
    I have already my payoneer card, and I have add the UPS to my paypal. Does that mean that it is active?

Actually I have only $0,3(the amount that PayPal has sent to verify that I am the owner of that UPS) in my balance.

Don't you know something I can do in this situation so I can send money from my Paypal to another  Paypal,,,it's urgent.

Thank you

By active I mean the card activation process that you complete via your My Account page.

As you have only $0.3 on your card, the verification charge by PayPal will not go through. You can either withdraw funds to your US Payment Service to load your card, or receive a payment from one of our partners.

Nissim

But I think I have to wait until the first day of the next month te receive(automatically) the money from PayPal to my UPS, right? 

You should be able to withdraw from PayPal at any time, so long as you have an account balance.

Nissim

You're right Nissim, I was able to withdraw from my PayPal to my UPS, thank you.

I think, the money in the UPS OR the Payoneer card is the same thing, I mean when I receive money to my UPS that means it's in my card at the same time, right?

Thank you Nissim.