I cant reset my password (URGENT!)

samuelsamuel Posts: 3Member

Regards,

Im new on Payoneer. I need to finish my registration as soon as possible to use paypal on my website.

I cant reset password, I already have card, i know last4 digits, I fill out the form Password Retrieval.

But now it say my phone number is wrong, and I remember my phone, im pretty sure, its the same number for all my accounts.

What can I do ? SUpport center take more than 4 or 5 days to email me a response. This is unbelievable, when we talk about money, we need a inmediatly answer, even there is an annual charge, so we pay for this service. And i need 4, 5 days waiting for help?

What can I do now?

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Please note that you can call our support center at anytime from within the US 1-­800-­251-­2521 x2 (9:00am-6:00pm EST Sun-Fri) and from outside the US 1-­646-­658-­3695 x2 (9:00am-6:00pm EST Sun-Fri).

Additionally, when our live chat option is available you can contact us through there.

Please provide me with the ticket number you received when contacting support and I will expedite the matter for you.

• samuelsamuel Posts: 3Member

I did it twice... chat and phone. 3 weeks calling and chatting for nothing.

This is really the worst support ever, even by phone they only say: wait for an email, and never send it.

With chat support, they sent like 5 emails with the same content, and never resolved my problem.

So, there isnt a solution to recover a lost password? I just forgot my phone number, 3 weeks and still havent a solution.

:S.

Hi,

Please note that you can call our support center at anytime from within the US 1-­800-­251-­2521 x2 (9:00am-6:00pm EST Sun-Fri) and from outside the US 1-­646-­658-­3695 x2 (9:00am-6:00pm EST Sun-Fri).

Additionally, when our live chat option is available you can contact us through there.

Please provide me with the ticket number you received when contacting support and I will expedite the matter for you.

edited February 2013

Do you have the ticket number from you contacted our support department (starts with LTK).

• samuelsamuel Posts: 3Member

Do you have the ticket number from you contacted our support department (starts with LTK).

Sure. 

Two tickets

LTK12129071117135X (Start at 02/08/2013)

LTK12129071201131X (Start at 02/15/2013)

I have passed on your information to a manager in our support department, they will update you after reviewing the matter.

This discussion has been closed.