Payoneer And Mlm

SEOjeffSEOjeff Posts: 1Member
Hi. I have a small MLM business, and was wondering if Payoneer would be a good option for me to make commission payments to those working for me. Is there any way I can use Payoneer to make all of my payments? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Jeff

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,005Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    SEOjeff wrote:

Hi. I have a small MLM business, and was wondering if Payoneer would be a good option for me to make commission payments to those working for me. Is there any way I can use Payoneer to make all of my payments? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

From your short description, it sounds like Payoneer is an excellent option for you and your business.

Firstly, please visit this page to sign up to become a business partner with Payoneer: http://www.payoneer.com/becomeAPartner.aspx

Once the form has been submitted and reviewed, a sales associate will be in touch with you to provide further details and answer all of your questions.

Thanks ;)
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
  • nyfan12nyfan12 Posts: 6Member
    I work with some mlm businesses that pay with payoneer and its great. I dont know how it is for them, but for me getting paid is quick and I can spend my money right away in stores with the card. They also let me know when I get paid so I dont always have to check.
  • nkemnkem Posts: 1Member
    Hi ,
    I would like to know the companies that are using payonner as a mode of payment.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,005Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    nkem wrote:

Hi ,
    I would like to know the companies that are using payonner as a mode of payment.

Hey,

Some of our partner/affiliate programs are listed here: http://www.payoneer.com/OurCustomers.aspx
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer