Card Issuer declined Transaction problem !

urbannewsurbannews Posts: 17Member
Yesterday, I tried to do a transaction on ebay and pay with Paypal, the price is 350$ however, whenever I try to buy , paypal declined and say that the reason to it is that the Card Issuer (Payoneer) declined the transaction !

We're sorry, but your transaction couldn't be completed using the selected card, MasterCard x-5183. This happened because it has been denied by the card issuer. "

I'm still getting this error even today ... 
I tried to buy another product with 1$ and it didn't show any error, everything went fine! 

I want to know its declined and what I should do to fix it as sooon as possible ! 

I need an answer URGENTLY Please! 

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,833Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Have you checked to make sure that the card balance is sufficient to complete the transaction? Also, your card number, expiration, CVV and billing address all need to match.

If you are still experiencing any issues, please contact our customer support department at http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
  • urbannewsurbannews Posts: 17Member

No i have the fund to buy, I always buy from my paypal whose linked with the payoneer credit card, its all matching the real informations... I already cancted the support department I didn't get my answer yet sir ... can you help?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,833Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Payoneer is authorizing the charge, simply PayPal is not approving it. You will need to either try again, or contact PayPal.

Please keep me updated via PM.

Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer