Link Payoneer MasterCard to Paypal

midolyonmidolyon Posts: 5Member
edited April 2013 in US Payment Service

Hello, i am subscribed to the US Payment Service and i've added my US Payment Service to Paypal. Now i have a pending request to withdraw some money from paypal to my card.

And my question is, if i can link my card after i receive this withdrawal with paypal because i've received this card not long ago and it has 0.00usd.

Yours,

Yacine.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,738Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If your PayPal account supports adding a debit/credit card, you can add your Payoneer card. Note that PayPal will try to charge your card when adding it, so make sure that the Payoneer card has funds available (as it is prepaid).

Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
  • midolyonmidolyon Posts: 5Member

I withdrawed 5 dollars to my bank acocunt and paypal says that it's complete and i sould be seeing it in 4 days on my bank account. And after that, will it be on my mastercard so that i could add it to paypal?

Yes, once that payment is received and loaded to your card, you will be able to add it to your PayPal account.

Nissim

And will it be added automatically loaded on the card or i have to wait some days too?

It will be funded automatically once received.

Nissim

Thank you for your reply Nissim. I will get to you if i had anything else to ask about.

:thumbsu:

Nissim
  • usmanlatifusmanlatif Posts: 3Member

Hi Nissim,

I am sorry to jump in but I have a similar question and I am not clear on it even when I have searched the forum and have read a lot of posts here.

The scenario is, I don't have USPS yet. I use my existing Payoneer Master Card with a Paypal account and it's working well for payments I make through Paypal for shopping online. Now, I want to activate USPS on my account so that I can receive ACH Direct payments.

The question is, when USPS service is activated on my account, will I be able to use my Payoneer Master Card with Paypal for shopping as before?

I don't want to be limited on using Paypal with my Payoneer Card which means, I want to keep using my Payoneer card for shopping online via Paypal and transfer funds to other people on Paypal even after USPS.

Please elaborate this for me or let me know if it's possible or not? The reason I am asking is because I read the following on FAQs page for USPS;

Can I transfer money using the US Payment Service or send money to PayPal accounts?

The US Payment Service will only enable you to receive incoming payments. Attempts to transfer funds using the US Payment Service to other accounts will be rejected. More specifically, attempts to transfer funds from the US Payment Service to PayPal accounts will be automatically rejected and may cause your US Payment Service to be blocked by PayPal.

I am confused a little on this. Please advise.

Let me know if my question is not clear.

Thanks
    Usman Latif

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Usman,

Thank you for your question.

Signing up for the US Payment Service will not impose on your ability to use the card. The card will still be accepted where debit MasterCard is accepted: in stores, online and ATMs.

The US Payment Service will help you transfer payments from any of the select US Corporations on our white list to your Payoneer card.

• usmanlatifusmanlatif Posts: 3Member

Thanks for the response David. That's a great relief. However, can you please elaborate the following statement for me please?

Attempts to transfer funds using the US Payment Service to other accounts will be rejected. More specifically, attempts to transfer funds from the US Payment Service to PayPal accounts will be automatically rejected and may cause your US Payment Service to be blocked by PayPal.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Usman Latif

Hi Usman,

Thank you for your question.

Signing up for the US Payment Service will not impose on your ability to use the card. The card will still be accepted where debit MasterCard is accepted: in stores, online and ATMs.

The US Payment Service will help you transfer payments from any of the select US Corporations on our white list to your Payoneer card.

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

It means that you cannot transfer money from your card to other places with the US Payment Service. You can only use it to receive payments.