How long does it take for a PayPal withdrawal to arrive to Payoneer

crazyfrag1crazyfrag1 Posts: 13Member
edited May 2013 in Questions

Hello sir 

i sent money from paypal to my bank account (36.36$), in paypal it says it have been " done " succes , but i didnt have it on payoneer why ?

here's the proove

thank you so much for help sir :)

3164212640_2_2_IDgzmVCI.png

paypal.png 405.8K

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,738Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

When a payment is listed by PayPal as "completed" this means that they initiated the bank transfer. From that time it takes 1-3 business days for the transfer to arrive to Payoneer, as with all bank transfers.

Also note that Monday, May 27, is a national bank holiday in the US and so payments may be delayed by an additional 1 business day.

Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
  • crazyfrag1crazyfrag1 Posts: 13Member

Thank you so so so much Sir :) so tuesday the money will be in the bank ? thank you again i'm so happy to deal with this great company .

• crazyfrag1crazyfrag1 Posts: 13Member

When a payment is listed by PayPal as "completed" this means that they initiated the bank transfer. From that time it takes 1-3 business days for the transfer to arrive to Payoneer, as with all bank transfers.

Also note that Monday, May 27, is a national bank holiday in the US and so payments may be delayed by an additional 1 business day.

You Said i'll receive it tuesday sir but i didnt :'( , i sent 36.36$ from paypal to payoneer it said " done " but it still 0.04$ :'( , what to do please help me out sir  please !

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,738Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

As I mentioned, all US bank transfers were delayed due to the national bank holiday. It should be arriving any day now.

Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer