New Virtual Account Policy

2»

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuri wrote:

Hi Talia,

I have a question about Shutterstock. What is the reason to add it to the white list for the Virtual Account? Shutterstock pays money only to PayPal, Moneybookers and by checks but not to bank accounts.

I wrote several letters to SS support a long time ago, also opened a topic on their forum in which people asked SS to add Payoneer but there was no positive ansver from SS.

As for Fotolia. Several days ago I sent a message to their support:

Hi,

Would you be so kind to switch www.payoneer.com as a payment solution. I know that a lot of contributors want it and they write aboout it in different microstock forums.

For many contributors there is only one means of payment which is Moneybookers. But if something has wrong with it there will be no choice at all.

I hope you will face the contributors at this.

Thank you very much!

I've got the following answer:

Hi,

We apologize for any inconvenience but unfortunately we are not planning to include Payoneer as a payment option. However, it will be considered for future improvements on the site.

Kind regards

There is a little hope. But I think if they get thousands reqests about Payoneer they may change their mind faster. The same with Shutterstock.

Hi Yuri

Thanks for emailing the request to Fotolia.

You are correct, the more people who email Fotolia and Shutterstock the more influence it will have on getting them to use Payoneer. If you have any friends who use either of these sites you should encourage them to email and request Payoneer payments.

In regards to your questions, the reason we want to add Shutterstock to the whitelist is that we know that Shutterstock users want to get paid and we know we are their best option. Paypal only lets people in 25 countries get their money into their bank accounts, checks take a long time and are expensive to cash outside the US. Payoneer allows for people worldwide, regardless of where they are, to get the money and is quicker and cheaper than checks.

Feel free to ask any further questions.

Thanks

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 516Moderator
    Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let y'all know that we have added Barnes & Noble (PubIt) and AOL to the white list for the new Virtual Account, so you can continue to get payments from them as usual.

Thanks for your patience!
    Talia
  • nevodkanevodka Posts: 2Member
    edited December 2011
    David wrote:

In regards to your questions, the reason we want to add Shutterstock to the whitelist is that we know that Shutterstock users want to get paid and we know we are their best option.

There is no way to withdraw money from Shutterstock to VBA! Only Moneybookers and Paypal!
    Look at the screenshot from Shutterstock admin panel:
    [attachment=12:shutterstock.png] http://img.leprosorium.com/1324172
    Pleeeasseee, add Moneybookers!
    nevodka wrote:

There is no way to withdraw money from Shutterstock to VBA! Only Moneybookers and Paypal!
    Look at the screenshot from Shutterstock admin panel:
    [attachment=12:shutterstock.png] http://img.leprosorium.com/1324172
    Pleeeasseee, add Moneybookers!

They don't have ACH transfers? We thought they do.. in which case PayPal would be enough anyway... Sorry. There's nothing we can do here, you know, we would love to work with them, but it isn't up to us.
    Talia
  • YuriYuri Posts: 4Member
    edited December 2011
    Talia wrote:

They don't have ACH transfers? We thought they do.. in which case PayPal would be enough anyway... Sorry. There's nothing we can do here, you know, we would love to work with them, but it isn't up to us.

Shutterstock doesn't have ACH transfers. But www.alamy.com has this nice function. Can you work on adding this site to the white list? I used Payoneer VBA to get payments from Alamy and it worked perfectly.
    Yuri wrote:

Shutterstock doesn't have ACH transfers. But www.alamy.com has this nice function. Can you work on adding this site to the white list? I used Payoneer VBA to get payments from Alamy and it worked perfectly.

Hi Yuri,

I don't think we can add them to the white list, but we do want to try to sign them as a partner. David will be contacting you soon. :P
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Hi Yuri,

I don't think we can add them to the white list, but we do want to try to sign them as a partner. David will be contacting you soon. :P

Hi Talia,

It is a very good news. Thank you very much!
  • koldovskykoldovsky Posts: 1Member
    Can you, please, explain, what's wrong with Moneybookers?
    They run serious company even more advanced in terms of security then PayPal is.
    Why you are rejecting them? I signed for VA account primary for Monebookers and now I feel very unhappy about it.

Also please tell me why Shutterstock doesn't want to partner with Payoneer? What reasons they are providing to you? Maybe you have to ask them for partnership more actively?
    The income from Shutterstock is more then from all other microstock websites gathered together. And receiving than income is always a big pain.
    koldovsky wrote:

Can you, please, explain, what's wrong with Moneybookers?
    They run serious company even more advanced in terms of security then PayPal is.
    Why you are rejecting them? I signed for VA account primary for Monebookers and now I feel very unhappy about it.

Also please tell me why Shutterstock doesn't want to partner with Payoneer? What reasons they are providing to you? Maybe you have to ask them for partnership more actively?
    The income from Shutterstock is more then from all other microstock websites gathered together. And receiving than income is always a big pain.

There isn't anything wrong with Moneybookers, but we cannot add them to the VA whitelist. I'm really sorry.

Regarding ShutterStock, they never said they don't want to work with us. We actively try, but it seems they don't want to, and the proof is all the threads on their own forums asking for us. You and your friends are welcome (and encouraged) to let them know every way possible that you want Payoneer. They have our contact info. :)
    Talia
  • ssinghssingh Posts: 10Member
    Hi,

I have just received the message regardinf the change over today, I have checked, but the routing number is different but the account number is the same.

Is this normal/correct?

Thanks

Saneel
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ssingh wrote:

Hi,

I have just received the message regardinf the change over today, I have checked, but the routing number is different but the account number is the same.

Is this normal/correct?

Thanks

Saneel

Hello Saneel

I checked your account, the number looks the same but if you take a closer look they are in fact different.

Both the account number and the routing number should be different from what they were previously.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Just reminding you to check your email, the new VA numbers are ready. You can read about it on our blog too: http://bit.ly/rUWLQa
    Talia
    Hello everyone,

If you are interested in making Shutterstock Payoneer's partner please leave your comment on Shutterstock Forumrum:

I wrote there my opinion about Payoneer advantages. I am sure we must explain to SS why we need Payoneer there as they might have got an idea of PayPal, Moneybokers and checks being enough for contributors' needs.
  • ludmaganaludmagana Posts: 5Member
    i have a question, all vb accounts are "checking accounts" right? not "savings"? thanks
    ludmagana wrote:

i have a question, all vb accounts are "checking accounts" right? not "savings"? thanks

I'm almost positive that yes, checking - the original FAQ email you received when you signed up for the VA should have that listed.
    Talia
  • sergey2511sergey2511 Posts: 7Member
    Hi,
    could you please post a link to the page with your white list of companies which are enrolled to your VBA payment program? I found out that Moneybookers is not supported by VBA, and they were the only reason for me to participate. So I'm just wondering if that white list is published somewhere on the web, so I can check it out regularly and in case Moneybookers show up there, I would know that, and apply for VBA program immediately.

Thanks a lot for your reply.
    Sergiy.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,005Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    sergey2511 wrote:

Hi,
    could you please post a link to the page with your white list of companies which are enrolled to your VBA payment program? I found out that Moneybookers is not supported by VBA, and they were the only reason for me to participate. So I'm just wondering if that white list is published somewhere on the web, so I can check it out regularly and in case Moneybookers show up there, I would know that, and apply for VBA program immediately.

Thanks a lot for your reply.
    Sergiy.

Hey,

The white list of approved companies for the US Payment Service is listed on your online my Account page, if you are enrolled in the service.

If new companies are added in the future we will also announce them.
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

The white list of approved companies for the US Payment Service is listed on your online my Account page, if you are enrolled in the service.

If new companies are added in the future we will also announce them.

Hi, Nissim,

I'm enrolled in the service as a Payoneer card holder, but not as VBA program member, so I checked My account page and can't find mentioned link there, could you please be more specific?

Thank you.
    sergey2511 wrote:

Hi, Nissim,

I'm enrolled in the service as a Payoneer card holder, but not as VBA program member, so I checked My account page and can't find mentioned link there, could you please be more specific?

Thank you.

You won't be able to see it listed if you aren't enrolled in the US Payment Service.

I will check into the possibility of viewing the list for those not enrolled in the US Payment Service and get back to you when I have an update.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

You won't be able to see it listed if you aren't enrolled in the US Payment Service.

I will check into the possibility of viewing the list for those not enrolled in the US Payment Service and get back to you when I have an update.

That would be really great, cause I would found it really frustrating to go through VBA enrollment procedure and after getting there, realize that my company I wanted to use it for is not in white list.

Looking forward for your update, and thank you for your support.
    edited April 2012
    Hi guys,

Here's the updated white list as of today:

AirBNB
    Alamy Inc.
    Amazon.com Inc. (and its subsidiaries, including CreateSpace, a DBA of On-Demand Publishing, LLC.)
    AOL
    Apple Inc.
    Barnes & Noble
    Bright Market LLC
    Digital River Inc. (and its subsidiaries, including SWReg)
    E-Trade Financial Corporation
    Facebook Inc.
    Getty Images Inc.
    Google Inc.(and its subsidiaries, including AdMob)
    Half.com Inc.
    Intel Corporation
    Keynetics Inc. (Click Bank)
    LinkedIn Corporation
    LinkShare Corporation
    LSI Corporation
    Microsoft Corporation
    PayPal Inc.
    ShareAsale.com Inc.
    Skrill (Moneybookers)
    ValueClick Inc. (Commission Junction)
    Yahoo! Inc.
    Talia
  • Night KillerNight Killer Posts: 1Member
    I'm interested in making cleverbridge partner.
    Please add cleverbridge to list of companies that can load money via ACH.
    edited February 2012

I'm interested in making cleverbridge partner.
    Please add cleverbridge to list of companies that can load money via ACH.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely pass it along.

Also, if you're interested in receiving payments via Payoneer, I would highly suggest contacting Cleverbridge and request they add Payoneer as a payment method. If you have a POC that we can get in touch with, we'd be more than happy to reach out to them and attempt to establish a partnership.
    Nissim
2»