New Virtual Account Policy

13»

Comments

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator
    edited December 1969
    ssingh wrote:

    Hi,

    I have just received the message regardinf the change over today, I have checked, but the routing number is different but the account number is the same.

    Is this normal/correct?

    Thanks

    Saneel


    Hello Saneel

    I checked your account, the number looks the same but if you take a closer look they are in fact different.

    Both the account number and the routing number should be different from what they were previously.

    Feel free to ask any questions.

    Thanks

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here

  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 516Moderator
    edited December 1969
    Hi everyone,

    Just reminding you to check your email, the new VA numbers are ready. You can read about it on our blog too: http://bit.ly/rUWLQa
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • YuriYuri Posts: 4Member
    edited December 1969
    Hello everyone,

    If you are interested in making Shutterstock Payoneer's partner please leave your comment on Shutterstock Forumrum:

    I wrote there my opinion about Payoneer advantages. I am sure we must explain to SS why we need Payoneer there as they might have got an idea of PayPal, Moneybokers and checks being enough for contributors' needs.
  • ludmaganaludmagana Posts: 5Member
    edited December 1969
    i have a question, all vb accounts are "checking accounts" right? not "savings"? thanks
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 516Moderator
    edited December 1969
    ludmagana wrote:

    i have a question, all vb accounts are "checking accounts" right? not "savings"? thanks


    I'm almost positive that yes, checking - the original FAQ email you received when you signed up for the VA should have that listed.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • sergey2511sergey2511 Posts: 7Member
    edited December 1969
    Hi,
    could you please post a link to the page with your white list of companies which are enrolled to your VBA payment program? I found out that Moneybookers is not supported by VBA, and they were the only reason for me to participate. So I'm just wondering if that white list is published somewhere on the web, so I can check it out regularly and in case Moneybookers show up there, I would know that, and apply for VBA program immediately.

    Thanks a lot for your reply.
    Sergiy.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,682Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 1969
    sergey2511 wrote:

    Hi,
    could you please post a link to the page with your white list of companies which are enrolled to your VBA payment program? I found out that Moneybookers is not supported by VBA, and they were the only reason for me to participate. So I'm just wondering if that white list is published somewhere on the web, so I can check it out regularly and in case Moneybookers show up there, I would know that, and apply for VBA program immediately.

    Thanks a lot for your reply.
    Sergiy.


    Hey,

    The white list of approved companies for the US Payment Service is listed on your online my Account page, if you are enrolled in the service.

    If new companies are added in the future we will also announce them.
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service
  • sergey2511sergey2511 Posts: 7Member
    edited December 1969
    Nissim wrote:

    Hey,

    The white list of approved companies for the US Payment Service is listed on your online my Account page, if you are enrolled in the service.

    If new companies are added in the future we will also announce them.


    Hi, Nissim,

    I'm enrolled in the service as a Payoneer card holder, but not as VBA program member, so I checked My account page and can't find mentioned link there, could you please be more specific?

    Thank you.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,682Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 1969
    sergey2511 wrote:

    Hi, Nissim,

    I'm enrolled in the service as a Payoneer card holder, but not as VBA program member, so I checked My account page and can't find mentioned link there, could you please be more specific?

    Thank you.


    You won't be able to see it listed if you aren't enrolled in the US Payment Service.

    I will check into the possibility of viewing the list for those not enrolled in the US Payment Service and get back to you when I have an update.
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service
  • sergey2511sergey2511 Posts: 7Member
    edited December 1969
    Nissim wrote:

    You won't be able to see it listed if you aren't enrolled in the US Payment Service.

    I will check into the possibility of viewing the list for those not enrolled in the US Payment Service and get back to you when I have an update.


    That would be really great, cause I would found it really frustrating to go through VBA enrollment procedure and after getting there, realize that my company I wanted to use it for is not in white list.

    Looking forward for your update, and thank you for your support.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 516Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Hi guys,

    Here's the updated white list as of today:

    AirBNB
    Alamy Inc.
    Amazon.com Inc. (and its subsidiaries, including CreateSpace, a DBA of On-Demand Publishing, LLC.)
    AOL
    Apple Inc.
    Barnes & Noble
    Bright Market LLC
    Digital River Inc. (and its subsidiaries, including SWReg)
    E-Trade Financial Corporation
    Facebook Inc.
    Getty Images Inc.
    Google Inc.(and its subsidiaries, including AdMob)
    Half.com Inc.
    Intel Corporation
    Keynetics Inc. (Click Bank)
    LinkedIn Corporation
    LinkShare Corporation
    LSI Corporation
    Microsoft Corporation
    PayPal Inc.
    ShareAsale.com Inc.
    Skrill (Moneybookers)
    ValueClick Inc. (Commission Junction)
    Yahoo! Inc.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • Night KillerNight Killer Posts: 1Member
    edited December 1969
    I'm interested in making cleverbridge partner.
    Please add cleverbridge to list of companies that can load money via ACH.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,682Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012

    I'm interested in making cleverbridge partner.
    Please add cleverbridge to list of companies that can load money via ACH.


    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely pass it along.

    Also, if you're interested in receiving payments via Payoneer, I would highly suggest contacting Cleverbridge and request they add Payoneer as a payment method. If you have a POC that we can get in touch with, we'd be more than happy to reach out to them and attempt to establish a partnership.
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service
13»
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!