Are You Getting Paid By Amazon, Google (adsense), Epn, Or Are You A Game Tester?

TaliaTalia ModeratorPosts: 516Moderator
Hi guys,

We are looking into a new service and are looking for some people for our pilot program.

We are looking for anyone who is not US-based and gets paid (or is looking for a way to get paid) by Amazon (affiliate program), Google (AdSense), EPN (the eBay affiliate program) or game testers.

You don't have to be a current Payoneer user - in fact, we prefer if you aren't (though you are welcome to contact me if you are as well!)

Payoneer is a faster and cheaper way to get paid for international affiliates and we'd love to talk to you if you're interested in hearing more.

If you are, please email me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com. Please feel free to pass on my email address to any of your friends who may be interested as well.

Thanks!
Talia
Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!

Comments

  • Huynh Vuong BaoHuynh Vuong Bao Posts: 1Member
    Talia wrote:

    Hi guys,

    We are looking into a new service and are looking for some people for our pilot program.

    We are looking for anyone who is not US-based and gets paid (or is looking for a way to get paid) by Amazon (affiliate program), Google (AdSense), EPN (the eBay affiliate program) or game testers.

    You don't have to be a current Payoneer user - in fact, we prefer if you aren't (though you are welcome to contact me if you are as well!)

    Payoneer is a faster and cheaper way to get paid for international affiliates and we'd love to talk to you if you're interested in hearing more.

    If you are, please email me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com. Please feel free to pass on my email address to any of your friends who may be interested as well.

    Thanks!

    I'm affiliate of Amazon.com but i can't see pioneer in amazon payment option.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm affiliate of Amazon.com but i can't see pioneer in amazon payment option.


    I am going to PM you with further details.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • eurekaeureka Posts: 1Member
    hello i am not US-based and gets paid from amazon..
    i have payoneer card and i wanna know, how i can use my payoneer to get payment from amazon.com
    about the requirement in amazon.com payment, they ask : bank name, bank account type, bank account number, routing number/aba number..
    can you help me

    thanks
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,702Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    eureka wrote:

    hello i am not US-based and gets paid from amazon..
    i have payoneer card and i wanna know, how i can use my payoneer to get payment from amazon.com
    about the requirement in amazon.com payment, they ask : bank name, bank account type, bank account number, routing number/aba number..
    can you help me

    thanks


    Please PM me with the e-mail address on your Payoneer account, and I'd be more than happy to provide you with further details.
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service
  • kaisuskaisus Posts: 20Member
    I'am using google adsence but there is no payonner payement opttion.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    kaisus wrote:

    I'am using google adsence but there is no payonner payement opttion.


    Please PM me and I will give you further details.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • bigdjambigdjam Posts: 1Member
    Greetings,

    I am not US-based and I'am using google adsence but there is no payonner payement opttion just Western Union Quick Cash and check.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    bigdjam wrote:

    Greetings,

    I am not US-based and I'am using google adsence but there is no payonner payement opttion just Western Union Quick Cash and check.


    Please PM me for further details.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Babar SaeedBabar Saeed Posts: 3Member
    edited September 2012
    Hey,

    Google and Amazon are still seems to in the age of 60s, why they do not alternate payment method. I appreciated if they add Payoneer as alternate payment method. This will more convenient and easy for non-US marketers/publishers.


    Regards
    Babar
  • NachoNacho Posts: 1Member
    Hello.
    I am not US-based and gets paid from Amazon.

    I am waiting approval my application since Sep/05/12.

    I need Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to withdraw my commissions on Amazon.

    I am native Spanish speaker
  • Talia wrote:

    Hi guys,

    We are looking into a new service and are looking for some people for our pilot program.

    We are looking for anyone who is not US-based and gets paid (or is looking for a way to get paid) by Amazon (affiliate program), Google (AdSense), EPN (the eBay affiliate program) or game testers.

    You don't have to be a current Payoneer user - in fact, we prefer if you aren't (though you are welcome to contact me if you are as well!)

    Payoneer is a faster and cheaper way to get paid for international affiliates and we'd love to talk to you if you're interested in hearing more.

    If you are, please email me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com. Please feel free to pass on my email address to any of your friends who may be interested as well.

    Thanks!
  • Is this still available? I am interested...please send me details...
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,702Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Guys,

    We're happy to announce that our US Payment Service is now live! To read more and apply for the service, visit http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx
    Nissim
    Head of Community at Payoneer
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service
This discussion has been closed.