Sending and Receiving money through PayPal

As we all know that we can now Receive Payment from Paypal to our Payoneer Account ....

But what about Sending Money through Paypal via our Bank account i.e. Payoneer Account , Will it create any problem or it will work like a normal card like we receive payments...

As per Paypal after confirming our bank account that is Paypal we can use it to send and receive money normally as you can see in the above attachment, But on the opposite side i have heard If we try to send money through our bank account (payoneer account) on paypal , Paypal blocks our bank account...

PLEASE KINDLY PROVIDE ME CORRECT ANSWER TO MY QUESTION as i dont want to mess-up my Paypal account!!

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 3,018Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Using the US Payment Service, you can only receive payments from PayPal to your Payoneer card (if you've linked them, as you said). There is currently no way to transfer money from your Payoneer card to PayPal or any other bank account or service.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• mohdmackimohdmacki Posts: 6Member

Using the US Payment Service, you can only receive payments from PayPal to your Payoneer card (if you've linked them, as you said). There is currently no way to transfer money from your Payoneer card to PayPal or any other bank account or service.

So the paypal given agreement in the attachment is just for formal purposes it means!!

What about other websites such as amazon and other , can Payoneer Card be used on them to receive money as well as to buy Goods ??

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 3,018Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The message is just a general announcement. You can only transfer funds from PayPal to Payoneer.

You can use your prepaid debit MasterCard to withdraw money from ATMs and purchase goods online and in stores. So you can use the card to purchase things on Amazon or Ebay (as well as receive payments from these companies if you work for them, via the USPS). PayPal simply does not offer any goods for sale, so there is no such option.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter