New Payoneer Affiliate Card

NissimNissim Head of CommunityPosts: 3,815Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in News and Announcements
Hey,

The new Payoneer Affiliate Card, which was launched at Affiliate Summit West, is now open to the public.

Sign up now and get our special promotion of receiving one year free from annual fees.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

Comments

• jhayrjhayr Posts: 1Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

The new Payoneer Affiliate Card, which was launched at Affiliate Summit West, is now open to the public.

Sign up now and get our special promotion of receiving one year free from annual fees.

helow sir can i have your skype i.d if you have sir so that we can talk soon?
  • elektraelektra Posts: 1Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

helllo
    i'm trying to registre but its always take me one message "sorry we cant find this page" what this means??? :(
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,562Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    elektra wrote:

helllo
    i'm trying to registre but its always take me one message "sorry we cant find this page" what this means??? :(

Hey,

At what stage in the process are you getting that message?

When you first open the link or when you click on something on the site?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

• red storyred story Posts: 2Member
    edited February 2012
    good evening DAVID
    can-I know the difference between affiliate payonner card and the payoneer card :
    :rolleyes:
    red story wrote:

good evening DAVID
    can-I know the difference between affiliate payonner card and the payoneer card :
    :rolleyes:

The Payoneer card is mainly attended to receive payments from our official partners. If you are not a member of any of our official partner programs, but you would like services of our, such as the US Payment Service, then you can order the Payoneer Affiliate Card.

• RockyRocky Posts: 4Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

Hello David, may I know how much is the free annual fees as promotion here?

Thanks
    Rocky wrote:

Hello David, may I know how much is the free annual fees as promotion here?

Thanks

Hey,

The annual fee is 29.95, you can sign up still and get the card without paying the annual fee.

David wrote:

Hey,

The annual fee is 29.95, you can sign up still and get the card without paying the annual fee.

Hey David,

I am an affiliate member in Peerfly. They offer Payoneer card as one of the withdrawal method. Is this the same card with this Payoneer Affiliate Card?

I read on fees detail on page when trying to sign up the Payoneer card through the link on Peerfly, and I don't see any annual fee, is it right?

Thanks.
    Rocky wrote:

Hey David,

I am an affiliate member in Peerfly. They offer Payoneer card as one of the withdrawal method. Is this the same card with this Payoneer Affiliate Card?

I read on fees detail on page when trying to sign up the Payoneer card through the link on Peerfly, and I don't see any annual fee, is it right?

Thanks.

Hey,

Each of our affiliate programs have a different fee structure and the affiliate card you order straight from Payoneer. Since you are already a member of Peerfly it would be preferable for you to order the card from them.

Peerfly is offering free activation now for anyone who signs up for the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card in March. https://peerfly.com/blog/2012/02/peerfly-partners-with-payoneer/.

David wrote:

Hey,

Each of our affiliate programs have a different fee structure and the affiliate card you order straight from Payoneer. Since you are already a member of Peerfly it would be preferable for you to order the card from them.

Peerfly is offering free activation now for anyone who signs up for the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card in March. https://peerfly.com/blog/2012/02/peerfly-partners-with-payoneer/.

Thanks for the response David.

I would like to confirm so if I order Payoneer card through Peerfly link, I will get no annual fees?
    Rocky wrote:

Thanks for the response David.

I would like to confirm so if I order Payoneer card through Peerfly link, I will get no annual fees?

When you apply for the card all the fees are listed. The card will either have a monthly fee or an annual fee, it will not have both. When you first apply for your account, pricing and fees will be listed after which you can view pricing and fees specific to your account by signing into your "My Account" page.

• wasywasy Posts: 4Member
    edited June 2012
    David wrote:

Hey,

but why my application to get accepted Payoneer still not received until now, and this is my reference number in your system is 1571461. until now there has been no confirmation from the Payoneer when my application is accepted and when I can get a Payoneer card to receive my affiliate payments from amazon.com
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,815Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    wasy wrote:

but why my application to get accepted Payoneer still not received until now, and this is my reference number in your system is 1571461. until now there has been no confirmation from the Payoneer when my application is accepted and when I can get a Payoneer card to receive my affiliate payments from amazon.com

I've answered you here: http://community.payoneer.com/topic/1754-order-card-payoneer/page__gopid__5672#entry5672
    Nissim
  • adhi27adhi27 Posts: 1Member
    Nissim wrote:

how long that the card
    has can been approved ?my
    has not been approved yet.
    adhi27 wrote:

how long that the card
    has can been approved ?my
    has not been approved yet.

Hi,

Welcome to our forums.

Please send me a private message with the email you used when registering for the Payoneer Card.

• Abu HashimAbu Hashim Posts: 1Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

I am right now doing an affiliate program of Stiforp.com of which they paid commission through Payoneer master card ,my question is when some signup as my downline in Stiforp they also have to apply for Payoneer mastercard ,do i elligable for any commission
    Abu Hashim wrote:

I am right now doing an affiliate program of Stiforp.com of which they paid commission through Payoneer master card ,my question is when some signup as my downline in Stiforp they also have to apply for Payoneer mastercard ,do i elligable for any commission

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by your downline in Stiforp.

However, if you are an active Payoneer cardholder you can apply for our new Refer a Friend program, which you can read about on our blog.

• asotoasoto Posts: 7Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

Please, as I can register and be able to refer and earn???
    I have an account and Payoneer card and am in the U.S. Paiment Service System.
    I am registered with this email.
    Thank you,
    Alberto Sotomayor
    asoto@patrociniomagnetico.net

Por favor, como puedo registrarme y poder referir y Ganar???
    Yo tengo una cuenta y tarjeta Payoneer y estoy en el Sistema US Paiment Service.
    Estoy registrado con este mismo email.

Gracias,

Alberto Sotomayor
    asoto@patrociniomagnetico.net

• hunlionhunlion Posts: 7Member
    Hello
    i am already have payoneer mastercard from instaforex how i can take advantage from affiliate promotion
  • affonlineaffonline Posts: 6Member
    David wrote:

The Payoneer card is mainly attended to receive payments from our official partners. If you are not a member of any of our official partner programs, but you would like services of our, such as the US Payment Service, then you can order the Payoneer Affiliate Card.

Hello, David.

Can you please remind me again, which card I would need to apply for (link included) that would allow me to receive commissions from non-official partners, like Amazon, Clickbank, CJ, etc.?

** I really want to do business with your company, but unlike your level of professionalism and customer service, most of your partners are seriously lacking any 'real' support.

Also, I've noticed that a lot of non-US citizens are having an easier time, applying for and getting the card. Of course, with the exception of the countries on the 'banned list'. What gives?

btw: I just wanted to mention this real quick: - I was going to e-mail you the above message, but I figured that since I was here already, might as well let others benefit from a reply to this post.
    affonline wrote:

Hello, David.

Can you please remind me again, which card I would need to apply for (link included) that would allow me to receive commissions from non-official partners, like Amazon, Clickbank, CJ, etc.?

** I really want to do business with your company, but unlike your level of professionalism and customer service, most of your partners are seriously lacking any 'real' support.

Also, I've noticed that a lot of non-US citizens are having an easier time, applying for and getting the card. Of course, with the exception of the countries on the 'banned list'. What gives?

btw: I just wanted to mention this real quick: - I was going to e-mail you the above message, but I figured that since I was here already, might as well let others benefit from a reply to this post.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our service.

You can sign up for any card to get this, once you sign up for the card please make sure to request the US Payment Service, which is the service we provide that allows you to get paid from select US corporations.

• affonlineaffonline Posts: 6Member
    edited August 2012
    David wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our service.

You can sign up for any card to get this, once you sign up for the card please make sure to request the US Payment Service, which is the service we provide that allows you to get paid from select US corporations.

Ok. So, say I wanted to sign-up through SFI Tripleclicks to get the card. Is that process pretty straightforward? (1)
    Because, it seems to me that this company wants their affiliates to 'jump through a bunch of hoops', by reaching some threshold before being able to apply for the card; unless I'm missing something here.

(1) If there is a link in this forum or elsewhere, where other Payoneer cardholders have public information on getting the card step-by-step through a Payoneer partner, I'd appreciate it.
    (2) I would really like to promote you folks, but I'd like to be able to do that with a Payoneer card in my possession.

btw: As I had mentioned to you in the e-mails, I eventually want to fund my Payoneer card with my commissions from other Affiliate Networks, besides (as in the example above) Tripleclicks.

So, really, the issue that I am having with this application process, is that I have to do business with some mediocre companies, before I can do business with the 'real' companies, like Amazon, Clickbank, CJ, even Fiverr, etc. that have a more lucrative business model. - More money for me, would mean more money for you folks as well. That's just good business; I think.

Anyway, I have to apologize, in advance for taking my frustrations out on you, but, I really never expected the application process to be this cumbersome. If only it was as easy to go through as dealing with your timely and quality 'customer service'.

As always, keep up the top-shelf service. And I am looking forward to your, or anyone else, for that matter, replies.
  • Arman3DGArman3DG Posts: 1Member
    Hi ...

Here on the site http://www.payoneer-affiliates.com/?utm_source=Community&utm_medium=Links&utm_campaign=PayoneerForum
    I write all of the data, and how to push the button finish gives me such an inscription (This Email address already exists in the system) but I do not have access, and how to go to Sait?
    Arman3DG wrote:

Hi ...

Here on the site http://www.payoneer-affiliates.com/?utm_source=Community&utm_medium=Links&utm_campaign=PayoneerForum
    I write all of the data, and how to push the button finish gives me such an inscription (This Email address already exists in the system) but I do not have access, and how to go to Sait?

Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

Is there a possibility you have already signed up for the Payoneer card previously? If you have then you should use that account for whatever you need.

You can add multiple partners to your card (click here for instructions) and if you are looking for the US Payment Service, you can also add that to you already existing card.

• klinsmartklinsmart Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

i have applied for the payoneer master card for more than 12 working days and yet my card have not been approved, i reach the whole requirements, i don't know why, if maybe because i am from Africa,Nigeria or so
    klinsmart wrote:

i have applied for the payoneer master card for more than 12 working days and yet my card have not been approved, i reach the whole requirements, i don't know why, if maybe because i am from Africa,Nigeria or so

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will look into the matter.

• klinsmartklinsmart Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will look into the matter.

can i have your email so i can send you a private message
    klinsmart wrote:

can i have your email so i can send you a private message

You can send me a private message here on the forum.

• hunlionhunlion Posts: 7Member
    Hello
    i am already have payoneer mastercard from instaforex how i can take advantage from affiliate promotion
    hunlion wrote:

Hello

Hi,

This promotion was for people who did not yet have the card.

• nayomniknayomnik Posts: 6Member
    hello! I didn't find info about what I'm going to ask for
    (have tryed put in 'scriptlance' in the here's seacher)
    So thhe question is so:
    As you know one of your partners has joined to 'freelancer. com' .
    Can I still receive pays trough my scriptlance card?a new 'freelancer'one will be gotten after a month yesterday a n
    approving confirmation has came.Reply quickly please.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 3,815Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    nayomnik wrote:

hello! I didn't find info about what I'm going to ask for
    (have tryed put in 'scriptlance' in the here's seacher)
    So thhe question is so:
    As you know one of your partners has joined to 'freelancer. com' .
    Can I still receive pays trough my scriptlance card?a new 'freelancer'one will be gotten after a month yesterday a n
    approving confirmation has came.Reply quickly please.

Yes, you can continue to receive payments as normal, and they will be transferred to your currently active Payoneer card.

This card will remain active until you receive the new card. Once you activate the new card, all account balances and payment methods will be transferred to the new card.
    Nissim
  • ShogunaShoguna Posts: 1Member
    David wrote:

Hi David, I am little bit confused, can you help please?

I'm not a member of any of your official partners and I would like a card for withdrawing funds available in my ClickBank account. Therefore according to your statement I don't need a Payoneer card but a Payoneer Affiliate Card. I searched your main site payoneer.com and I didn't find 2 different signup forms (there are 2 different cards, right?). There is only one signup form that goes to https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/ordercard.aspx

Then I checked your site http://www.payoneer-affiliates.com and there I found out the term "Payoneer Affiliate Card". However, when I tried to signup I was redirected to the same page like for the main site: https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/ordercard.aspx

What is actually the signup link for Payoneer Affiliate Card?

One more question... I read an article about a Payoneer card and the reviewer was mentioning that if I signup using his link he gets $25 and so do I. I clicked on that link and when I tried to signup, well, again the same page https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/ordercard.aspx If I signup using that link will I get the $25 and the Payoneer Affiliate Card? Or I will get the $25 and the "standard" Payoneer Card? I don't have a clue what card I apply for if I use that refer-a-friend link...

I'm very confused... 2 different cards, only one signup page and no way to choose the type of card I want. What am I missing?

Thank you in advance for your help.
    Shoguna wrote:

Hi David, I am little bit confused, can you help please?

I'm not a member of any of your official partners and I would like a card for withdrawing funds available in my ClickBank account. Therefore according to your statement I don't need a Payoneer card but a Payoneer Affiliate Card. I searched your main site payoneer.com and I didn't find 2 different signup forms (there are 2 different cards, right?). There is only one signup form that goes to https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/ordercard.aspx

Then I checked your site http://www.payoneer-affiliates.com and there I found out the term "Payoneer Affiliate Card". However, when I tried to signup I was redirected to the same page like for the main site: https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/ordercard.aspx

What is actually the signup link for Payoneer Affiliate Card?

One more question... I read an article about a Payoneer card and the reviewer was mentioning that if I signup using his link he gets $25 and so do I. I clicked on that link and when I tried to signup, well, again the same page https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/ordercard.aspx If I signup using that link will I get the $25 and the Payoneer Affiliate Card? Or I will get the $25 and the "standard" Payoneer Card? I don't have a clue what card I apply for if I use that refer-a-friend link...

I'm very confused... 2 different cards, only one signup page and no way to choose the type of card I want. What am I missing?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi,

I see you private messaged me, I will answer you there.

• imaddine1986imaddine1986 Posts: 3Member
    edited October 2012
    Hello David
    my account is blocked in Odesk error code MA104.
    and i have open new account payoneer Affiliate. But i has not received any replies (Ticket# LTK1212902827936X)
    is this is unacceptable Or have other procedures I waited time ago and did not get any response
    Please advise me Thanks

Hello David
    my account is blocked in Odesk error code MA104.
    and i have open new account payoneer Affiliate. But i has not received any replies (Ticket# LTK1212902827936X)
    is this is unacceptable Or have other procedures I waited time ago and did not get any response
    Please advise me Thanks

I have passed on your ticket to a support agent, they will update you with the necessary details.

• nayomniknayomnik Posts: 6Member
    edited October 2012
  • imaddine1986imaddine1986 Posts: 3Member
    thank you David
    i was waiting your response
  • aries613aries613 Posts: 3Member
    aries613 wrote:

Hey,everyone!

Hi,

Welcome to our forum!

• aries613aries613 Posts: 3Member
    aries613 wrote:

Can we talk?

Please feel free to send me a private message with any questions you have.

january613 wrote:

Hello,David.I'm interest in Payoneer Affiliate Card.

You can learn more and sign up for the Payoneer Affiliate Card here.

• tumpertumper Posts: 4Member

thanks very much!

188131_114211732075249_828703346_q.jpg
    Fell free to contact me: tumble221@mail.com

• GloryBGloryB Posts: 2Member

Hello David

I would like to apply for the Payoneer Card but when I go to the sign up page it gives a 404 error.  Can you please send me the correct link, so that I can apply for a card?

GloryB

• ivanbpivanbp Posts: 322Member ✭✭

Hello David

I would like to apply for the Payoneer Card but when I go to the sign up page it gives a 404 error.  Can you please send me the correct link, so that I can apply for a card?

GloryB

hello
    Try another browser chrome, firefox etc.

I will send you a private message

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging

any questions, ask me
      regards

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 3,040Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone, 

We apologize for the inconvenience - we experienced some technical difficulties earlier but all is fixed now and you can access the sign up page.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter