When Approval Email Notification To My Email - Payoneer Community

When Approval Email Notification To My Email

when approval email notification to my email
I am a new member and would like to ask the customer Payoneer, I've been doing in the Payoneer registration but I still have not received confirmation to enable the verification code via email and how many days I have to wait and it was 2 days every time I check my email really has been no

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,557Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    woyo wrote:

I am a new member and would like to ask the customer Payoneer, I've been doing in the Payoneer registration but I still have not received confirmation to enable the verification code via email and how many days I have to wait and it was 2 days every time I check my email really has been no

Hello Sir,

Welcome to our forum and thanks for stopping by.

An application can take around 3 business days to review, so you should be hearing from our card approval department in the near future.

Thank you for your patience.

• woyowoyo Posts: 2Member
    edited February 2012
    how to register Payoneer to be registered to amazon.com, I do not understand how to register my Payoneer to amazon.com, and whether it can accept payments through Payoneer amazon united state. and whether this Payoneer also we can use as a means of me to accept amazon payments in some countries such as amazon.de, amazon.it, amazon.ca, etc.
  • torokmitorokmi Posts: 1Member
    This is my first post here but I have been reading the forum for a long time.
    My problem is that as an Amazon.com affiliate I have a regular income from Amazon.com which I'd like to get through your US payment Service.
    I have a Payoneer prepaid master card which I ordered from odesk.com however I don't have any income from there, so I can not make withdrawals to my card.

Unfortunately, as I see, I missed the promotion to apply for US Payment Service without previous payments. Do you plan to expand your service for those who don't have previous payments on their card in the future?
    Thank you,
    Miklos
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,019Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Miklos,

Thanks for contacting us, and welcome to our forum.

Application for the US Payment Service is open to all cardholders, and we have removed the requirement to have previous payouts, so you can of course apply.

If you're looking to receive your Amazon Affiliate commissions, this is a great option for you.

I am going to send you a PM with further details on applying for the service.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • torokmitorokmi Posts: 1Member
    Thanks for the very fast reply:) These are great news! Cheers, Miklos
    torokmi wrote:

Thanks for the very fast reply:) These are great news! Cheers, Miklos

You're very welcome ;)
    Nissim
  • ipunkipunk Posts: 1Member
    Dear Nissim, I'm also work as amazon.com affiliate and I would like to apply your US payment Service. Could you please send me a PM with further details on applying for the service?

Regards,
    ipunk wrote:

Dear Nissim, I'm also work as amazon.com affiliate and I would like to apply your US payment Service. Could you please send me a PM with further details on applying for the service?

Regards,

Sending you details now.
    Nissim
  • dulfaizaldulfaizal Posts: 1Member
    Really sorry, probably this will bother your time. But I also an active member of amazon.com affiliate program and would like to apply your US payment service.

Is this service available for amazon.co.uk and amazon.de affiliate program as well?

Could you please send me a PM with further details on applying for the service?

Thanks very much for your help
    dulfaizal wrote:

Really sorry, probably this will bother your time. But I also an active member of amazon.com affiliate program and would like to apply your US payment service.

Is this service available for amazon.co.uk and amazon.de affiliate program as well?

Could you please send me a PM with further details on applying for the service?

Thanks very much for your help

It's no bother at all, I'm happy to help.

Sending you a PM now.
    Nissim
  • UBIUBI Posts: 4Member
    Hello! I also would like to apply for the service of the Virtual Account to receive payments in U.S.

I have a Payoneer card Plimus. I await your response.

Thanks
    UBI wrote:

Hello! I also would like to apply for the service of the Virtual Account to receive payments in U.S.

I have a Payoneer card Plimus. I await your response.

Thanks

I've sent you an e-mail with further details on applying for the US Payment Service. Once you've replied with the requested details, please let me know and I'll make sure it's reviewed promptly.

Thanks!
    Nissim
  • UBIUBI Posts: 4Member
    Nissim wrote:

I've sent you an e-mail with further details on applying for the US Payment Service. Once you've replied with the requested details, please let me know and I'll make sure it's reviewed promptly.

Thanks!

Hello Nissim! Thank you very much for your quick response. I received the e-mail, and I just answer it.
    My ticket code is: LTK529016883268X

Greetings and thanks again.
    UBI wrote:

Hello Nissim! Thank you very much for your quick response. I received the e-mail, and I just answer it.
    My ticket code is: LTK529016883268X

Greetings and thanks again.

Thanks! I've forwarded your application to our US Payment Service department, and expect to receive a reply shortly.
    Nissim
  • ElsarElsar Posts: 1Member
    US Payment Service Application
    Dear Payoneer,

I'm just approved to get payoneer Prepaid MasterCard a couple weeks ago and currently waiting for the card shipment. I work as amazon.com affiliate partner and I will receive my affiliate commission every end of the month, Therefore I want to apply to payoneer US payment service, what are the requirement to apply?

Thanks
    Hi Elsar,

An e-mail was sent to you on April 10, with an invitation to our US Payment Service. This service will enable you to receive direct deposit transfers from Amazon US directly to your Payoneer card.

I've re-sent the e-mail. Please reply with the requested details/documents, and let me know once you have (via PM or in reply to this thread) and I will make sure the application is reviewed.

Thanks!
    Nissim
  • BigShipBigShip Posts: 3Member
    Hi Nissim,
    I received my card yesterday. I had applied through markethealth.com. I would like to apply for your US payment service because I work with clickbank and amazon.com. Waiting for the cheques to arrive can be very frustrating and this will really streamline the payment process for me. Please let me know how to go about it.
    Regards.
    edited April 2012
    BigShip wrote:

Hi Nissim,
    I received my card yesterday. I had applied through markethealth.com. I would like to apply for your US payment service because I work with clickbank and amazon.com. Waiting for the cheques to arrive can be very frustrating and this will really streamline the payment process for me. Please let me know how to go about it.
    Regards.

Hi,

Welcome to our forum! I agree, waiting for checks in the mail is a real pain.

I'm going to send you an e-mail with further details on applying for the US Payment Service. If interested, please reply with the requested details/documents, and I'll make sure the application is processed quickly.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Nissim
    Just to update: If you'd like to receive payments from Amazon, you can sign up for our US Payment Service. This service allows Payoneer card holders to receive US direct deposit transfers from select companies including PayPal, Amazon, Google, Apple, Skrill and more. For details and to apply, simply contact our customer support department.
    Nissim
  • styrosstyros Posts: 2Member
    I applied for a payoneer card and i think it will arrive a in may 28 :) but surely I will apply for a Virtual Bank Account because in my affiliated website it took at least 30 days before I receive the Check and 20 days to clear the check and get it in my bank account. it is a pain in the ass it took at least 50 days for me to get the money and i think payoneer can help me minimize the days before i can receive my money.

Anyway i got some few questions..

1. Is there a monthly limit in how much can you receive within a month?

2. is there a yearly fee in getting a virtual bank account?

3. How many days before i can receive my money from the date that it is been sent or deposited?

thank you.
    edited April 2012
    styros wrote:

I applied for a payoneer card and i think it will arrive a in may 28 :) but surely I will apply for a Virtual Bank Account because in my affiliated website it took at least 30 days before I receive the Check and 20 days to clear the check and get it in my bank account. it is a pain in the ass it took at least 50 days for me to get the money and i think payoneer can help me minimize the days before i can receive my money.

Anyway i got some few questions..

1. Is there a monthly limit in how much can you receive within a month?

2. is there a yearly fee in getting a virtual bank account?

3. How many days before i can receive my money from the date that it is been sent or deposited?

thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for joining our forum, and for showing interest in Payoneer :) Indeed, waiting for checks in the mail can be frustrating!

To answer your questions:

1. There is no limit to the amount that you can receive using the US Payment Service.
    2. The cost of the US Payment Service is $20/year and 1% of payments received.
    3. The US Payment Service is used to receive US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers. ACH transfers generally take 2-3 business days to process, however officially can take anywhere between 1-7 business days. It depends on the sender.

If you have any further questions, I'd be more than happy to assist.
    Nissim
  • styrosstyros Posts: 2Member
    do i need to pay 20$ first before i can have a bank account activated? or it will be deducted in the first time i recieve an deposit
    styros wrote:

do i need to pay 20$ first before i can have a bank account activated? or it will be deducted in the first time i recieve an deposit

All Payoneer fees are deducted from available card balances, you aren't charged anything until you receive a payment.
    Nissim
  • WrexaurWrexaur Posts: 5Member
    Hello,

One of the requirements of the US Payment service is that you send screenshots of accounts. I have no problem doing this, but all my products are written under a pen name, so no link can be demonstrated directly between my KDP payment account and the books I have on the Kindle store - at least as far as I can tell. I'm sure lots of people are in this situation, I'm just wondering if I can be given some tips on the exact screenshots Payoneer need to add Kindle payouts to the US payment service. I haven't had a whole lot of luck with customer support on this issue.

Thanks!
    Wrexaur wrote:

Hello,

One of the requirements of the US Payment service is that you send screenshots of accounts. I have no problem doing this, but all my products are written under a pen name, so no link can be demonstrated directly between my KDP payment account and the books I have on the Kindle store - at least as far as I can tell. I'm sure lots of people are in this situation, I'm just wondering if I can be given some tips on the exact screenshots Payoneer need to add Kindle payouts to the US payment service. I haven't had a whole lot of luck with customer support on this issue.

Thanks!

Hey,

This is generally reviewed on a case to case basis.

I am going to PM you with further details regarding your question.

• ApplePHApplePH Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    response from my application is taking too long
    i have submitted necessary info from the last email..but still no response i have been approve or not hope you can help with this thank you
    Sent you a reply.
    Nissim
  • ElsarElsar Posts: 1Member
    Hi Nissim,

I've replied the email with the requested details/document (sory for the late reply) and currently waiting for approval, but it's already more than a week waiting the approval without any information.

Could you please help me to give an information about my application status or make sure that my application is reviewed??

thanks
    Elsar wrote:

Hi Nissim,

I've replied the email with the requested details/document (sory for the late reply) and currently waiting for approval, but it's already more than a week waiting the approval without any information.

Could you please help me to give an information about my application status or make sure that my application is reviewed??

thanks

Your application will be processed within the next 24 hours.
    Nissim
  • andarteccaandartecca Posts: 17Member
    hello

i really tired with payoneer department asking them to give me a virtual usa bank account

they ask me for more proof and i have sent them a proof

i'm in email with them 2 month ago and they still wont to help

LTK529013536997X
    Hi,

Welcome to our forum. I will check the status of your ticket, and make sure it is reviewed within the next 1-2 business days.
    Nissim
  • andarteccaandartecca Posts: 17Member
    thank you so much

i wait for you

Nissim wrote:

Hi,

Welcome to our forum. I will check the status of your ticket, and make sure it is reviewed within the next 1-2 business days.
  • Cyber GalCyber Gal Posts: 2Member
    Hi there,

where can I find application documents and what else is needed to apply for US Payment Service as a current cardholder?

Tnx
    Cyber Gal wrote:

Hi there,

where can I find application documents and what else is needed to apply for US Payment Service as a current cardholder?

Tnx

Hi,

I will send you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.