I'd love Payoneer to work with Sears — Payoneer Community

I'd love Payoneer to work with Sears

Hello,

I 'd love Payoneer to work with Sears.com!This website like Amazon and ebay, you sell your items and get paid via bank account!Can you please take a look and add this website to whitelist?Thank you so much!

Comments

• So do i

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi!

Thanks for your suggestion.

Please note that if Sears is able to pay via direct deposit (US ACH), you can use your USPS to receive payments from them. We no longer have the whitelist, we've updated the US Payment Service.

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/12006-official-faqs-for-the-us-payment-service-update/

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Sears pay via direct deposit (US ACH), so can you add it to white list approved senders???

The white list doesn't exist anymore. We've updated the US Payment Service. You can receive payments from Sears.

Romi

• diamondkhucdiamondkhuc Posts: 5
    Romi wrote on February 5 2014, 8:50 AM: »

The white list doesn't exist anymore. We've updated the US Payment Service. You can receive payments from Sears.

Can receive payment from Sears . So about buy.com ( rakuten marketplace ) ??

If buy.com can pay via direct deposit (US ACH), you can use the US Payment Service to receive payments from this company.

Romi

• today, i don't know why is payment cancelled. I receive payment from Sears 4 times

Please help me

• aliahmadisbaliahmadisb Posts: 7
    > @nothing4ever said:
    > today, i don't know why is payment cancelled. I receive payment from Sears 4 times
    >
    > Please help me

Hello Did you still receive payment from Sears ?
  • SivanSivan Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @aliahmadisb , you can receive payments for Sears using US Payment service. To learn about the service and help you get started, see this blog post