Payoneer Paypal Payza

walidoswalidos Posts: 1Member
edited May 2012 in US Payment Service
Payoneer Paypal Payza
Hello,
I searched in many forums
I had many answers

I will ask 4 simple questions:
- Can I transfer money from my paypal account to my account payoneer? (PayPal ==> Payoneer)
if yes. How?

- Can I transfer money from my Payza account to my account payoneer? (Payza ==> Payoneer)
if yes. How?

- Can I transfer money from my Payoneer account to my account PayPal? (Payoneer ==> Paypal)
if yes. How?

- Can I transfer money from my Payoneer account to my account payza? (Payoneer ==> Payza)
if yes. How?
·

Comments

• mus31mmus31m Posts: 28Member
    Hello walidos

* You can transfer money from your paypal to your account payoneer (paypal to your US Virtual Account attached to your payoner )

* you can not transfer money from your Payoneer (US Virtual Account) to your account PayPal (automatic declined)

* you can add your carde payoner to your Paypal And buy with .

For Payza i have not idea

Thanks

PayoneerLogo.gif

·
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,019Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @mus31m!

As mentioned, you can apply for our US Payment Service to receive payments from PayPal via US ACH transfer. We provide you with an account/routing number for a US bank, that you can use to receive funds only (from select companies). All funds received are then loaded directly to your Payoneer card.

PayPal also allows you to add a debit card to your account to make purchases, and the Payoneer card is a prepaid debit MasterCard card.

We currently do not accept funds from Payza.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    ·