I'd love to Payoneer to work with Shopify — Payoneer Community

I'd love to Payoneer to work with Shopify

Hi, i think Payoneer should work with the top E-commerce platform

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestion, we'll certainly look into it!

I'd also recommend contacting Shopify directly and letting them know that you'd like them to offer Payoneer.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • lorerodrilorerodri Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Sure i will, thanks
  • diamondkhucdiamondkhuc Posts: 5
    Yes! I'd love to payoneer work with shopify! Hoping can do it soon
    @nissim Is it possible to activate US payment and accept payments from Shopify or do you mean to partner Shopify with Payoneer first to do so?
    Shopify payment only need US bank account to take payment gateway for online store ( Accept credit cards directly with Shopify ) .
    here : shopify [dot] com/payments .

And I asked shopify about payoneer. They said that:

"Bianca W: Oh ok then if they provide a bank account for you and you can make sure you have a US address and account, then you can use it"

> @lorerodri said:
    > nissim Is it possible to activate US payment and accept payments from Shopify or do you mean to partner Shopify with Payoneer first to do so?
    @diamondkhuc Well, this is what told me a Shopify support

I'm sorry to say that there is not much that can be done from our side in terms of getting payments through to your Payoneer account. Our banking partners do not integrate with this type of account, so unfortunately if you do want to use Shopify Payments on your shop, you would need a standard checking account with a bank.

Otherwise, you may want to reach out to Payoneer to see which payment gateways they integrate with, and compare the list to payment gateways that Shopify integrates with to see if there is a possible solution for you that works with both parties. You can find a list of gateways accepted in your country below:

@lorerodri
    :( Very want to use Shopify but non-US resident is big problem :(
  • MMMScottMMMScott Posts: 3
    edited February 2015
    Integrations are a two way street - you must get both Shopify and Payoneer on board. There are alternatives to Shopify such as Etsy and Squarespace that you can look at, as well - maybe they'd be more open to integration. I am trying to develop a customer service and feedback application, called Helprace. Payoneer looks like a payment method we would like to introduce in the future.
  • MadbunnyMadbunny Posts: 37 ✭✭
    I think big players like Shopify are hard to move if they dont get many request for some payment processor/method. What you can do is ask around and see who else have Payoneer and want to use it with Shopify, especially if that people are from same country or region.
    I often come to the conclusion that my brain has too many tabs open.
  • NyxerosNyxeros Posts: 1
    Shopify team said that only you can do this integration they have everything done from their side and plus if you wanted to do this at all you should have contacted them....