I'd love Payoner to work with Udemy — Payoneer Community

I'd love Payoner to work with Udemy

On behalf of huge number of Udemy instructors I would like to ask you to start working with this company by offering instructor earning withdrawals. Udemy currently offers only PayPal withdrawals which is a big problem in our community especially for instructors that are located in a country that is not supported by PayPal.

Thank you in advance.   

Comments

• abszarabszar Posts: 1Member
    edited April 2015
    I'd love this too :smile:
  • NabirahNabirah Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    awesome idea
  • SivanSivan Posts: 594Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys, Thank you for suggesting Udemy. In order to look further into it, can you please provide their URL? Also, what country are they situated in?

• goryngoryn Posts: 1Member
    udemy.com
    US located
  • luisalvaradoluisalvarado Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    Wow guys, you read my mind. I was just preparing for this exact thing. If this is done and at the rhythm Payoneer is integrating with other sites, I will close my skrill and paypal accounts. The way Payoneer actually thinks as a freelancer, understand me as a freelancer and works to make my life easy in this digital world, it just, well it is basically a life safer.

I know it was a couple of months back, but just if it's possible, is there an ETA if this will be done, or up to where it is right now. This way I know I can push my courses live and count on Payoneer to give me a helping hand on the transactions.
  • damseremiedamseremie Posts: 2Member
    Udemy Please
    There are a LOT of instructors in countries which cannot receive from Paypal that are interested in this.
    Any updates?
  • SivanSivan Posts: 594Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys, since Udemy are situated in the US,  you should be able to recieve funds from them via US Payment  Service. See here and here to learn how to use the service.
    If you have a contact person within the company, please fee free to PM me. 
  • damseremiedamseremie Posts: 2Member
    Hiya
    Am not sure the US Payment Service is the right fit.
    SInce Udemy currently doesn't support Bank Payments or Wire Transfers.
    The only payment method supported is Paypal.
    If they could be contacted to integrate just the way it is on a site like FIverr, It would be just perfect
  • Asamoahk6Asamoahk6 Posts: 46Member ✭✭
    > @DamirS said:
    > On behalf of huge number of Udemy instructors I would like to ask you to start working with this company by offering instructor earning withdrawals. Udemy currently offers only PayPal withdrawals which is a big problem in our community especially for instructors that are located in a country that is not supported by PayPal.
    >
    > Thank you in advance.   

On the way my dear team member i would like to said about that, to working with payoneer is a great ways and good mind set, replace the order for the Payoneer Master Card as well