Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Withdraw to our local Bank Accounts (For payoneer community official)

fadhi
fadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
edited August 2015 in Payoneer in Pakistan
hey payoneer community
as long time we all pakistani waiting for to get withdraw money to our local bank accounts as for as i know still you have not introducing this service for Pakistani user as behalf of all Pakistani we need this service and feature asap because it will solve many issues like then no need for atm or anything else because withdraw in our local bank is more comfortable then atm so please payoneer community official do something quick now because i m waiting this for 4 year but still this service is not available in Pakistan i hope you will help all of us and introduce this service now as for as i know in pakistan banking system is very secure and reliable i hope now you will work on it very fast Thank you very much

Expectations always hurt :(

Comments

• GameOver
    GameOver Member Posts: 9
    Yes this service is very much needed. if all Banks Block Payoneer ATM cards then its a loose loose situation for both the Parties. Payoneer wont get business from us and we will be deprived of a service.

so please look into this.

Thanks.
  • fadhi
    edited August 2015
    so i requesting all of you guys to vote and comments here to show payoneer that how much this service is important for us so guys participate here and put your comment.
  • Nasir Khan
    Nasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    We desperately need this payment to our local account service. My vote for this request.

• A.Talal
    A.Talal Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Tag the community moderators here to notify them about on going issues with local ATMs.
    @Nissim

Problem:
    Local banks will be needing biometric verification (thumb impressions) in future and there are greater chances after implementing this new system, ATMs will stop working with foreign cards.

Solution:
    Enable local bank transfer facility for Pakistan. There are many reputable banks in Pakistan which Payoneer can use as intermediate bank to issue payments in local currency. If Bangladesh can have this facility, Pakistan should also have.
  • webdeem
    webdeem Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Salam to all,

As far as I know Payoneer has already implemented local bank transfer facility to Pakistan and I remember I added my bank details and its still showing in my Payoneer area till date.

I remember I requested some amount to transfer to my local bank last year but that transfer was not completed and Payoneer returned back that amount.

Please update me has Payoneer stooped that facility to Pakistan sometime last year as I was not following their blog and these forums since last year.
  • fadhi
    thank you all of you this will help to show payoneer support that how much we need this service in pakistan so i request more people to cost their votes to easy and hurry to activate this service in pakistan thanks.
  • webdeem
    fadhi said:
    thank you all of you this will help to show payoneer support that how much we need this service in pakistan so i request more people to cost their votes to easy and hurry to activate this service in pakistan thanks.

@fadhi As far as I know Payoneer has already implemented local bank transfer facility to Pakistan and I remember I added my bank details and its still showing in my Payoneer area till date.

I remember I requested some amount to transfer to my local bank last year but that transfer was not completed and Payoneer returned back that amount.

Please update me has Payoneer stooped that facility to Pakistan sometime last year as I was not following their blog and these forums since last year.
  • farha
    farha Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Yes, this is much needed service and should be enable for Pakistan asap.
    Thanks
  • rooch99
    rooch99 Member Posts: 6
    yes i vote for this service to
  • A.Talal
    A.Talal Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Yes. Payoneer enabled this service for Pakistan last year via Barclays Bank. Barclays bank ran away. So, they disabled this service for Pakistan.
  • webdeem
    @A.Talal yes I've just checked their website and this Withdraw to Your Bank Account Page (https://www.payoneer.com/WithdrawToBank.aspx) says:

Bank Withdrawals are not yet supported in this country

@Nissim We need that service here in Pakistan can you please inform us if any progress is going on to bring back that service to Pakistan, any estimated date.

• webdeem
    Chill guys SBP didn't instruct any bank to install bio-metric ATM's at their banks by Dec 31, 2015.

This is just a mis-confusion spread by the author (@Syed Talal) of an article  posted on ProPakistani blog:
    http://propakistani.pk/2015/08/31/sbp-makes-biometric-verification-mandatory-for-opening-bank-accounts-and-using-atms/

Check this original circular link issued by SBP:
    http://www.sbp.org.pk/bprd/2015/CL13.htm

Read it carefully, there is no single word of biometric ATM's used in this circular.

here is the specific point they instruct banks:

"3. Further, banks/DFIs are advised to make use of bio-metric technology at the branch level for verification of particulars of prospective customers. Installation of bio-metric machines at branches should be completed by December 31, 2015."

So basically they instruct to install bio-metric machines at branches to verify the particulars of customers not bio-metric ATM's.

I also talked to one of VP of SBP and he told me that they didn't instruct banks to install bio-metric ATM's by Dec 31, 2015 and if any bank wish to install it by its own they can.

So guys relax International cards are not dying from Jan 1, 2016 and we will continue to use Payoneer cards provided that banks won't stop that by their own.

But we still need Local Bank Transfer facility.

Regards,
    Nommi
  • fadhi
    yes guys keep posting your vote to show payoneer support that this is our need thanks you all.
  • FiverrPayoneerr007
    FiverrPayoneerr007 Member Posts: 6
    would love to have this service. Why is this not available in Pakistan?
  • fadhi
    thanks keep vote guys
  • ShehroseShabbir
    ShehroseShabbir Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    I support this

We really need this in Pakistan, 
    Payoneer can apply some withdrawal fee to local bank accounts.

This server would be great for All Pakistani Nationals
  • Rafia92
    Rafia92 Member Posts: 3
    We want this service. and another thing is please payoneer don't deduct money from new freelancers. i received 61$ and then payoneer deducted 29$ as annual fee. can i get this money back?
  • TaseerID
    TaseerID Member Posts: 1
    Of course we need this service without any doubt. And it recommend for this service that the bank must be spread all over Pakistan like UBL or MCB etc.
  • Imrank
    Imrank Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Payoneer must enable local bank withdraw for Pakistan users, if they want to be in business for long run. Strongly request for local bank withdraw
  • BibaBacha
    BibaBacha Member Posts: 4
    I contacted many times for this service more than 3 years everytime I contact i ask but customer representative said its not available yet in Pakistan...

I want this service so no more traveling for atm machine
    I love you because I love myself. I love myself because I love you.
  • mariarehman
    mariarehman Member Posts: 5
    Pakistan is now supported. all banks are available in the list. I just added my bank and transferred money. now i donot know how long will it take to complete the transfer.
  • webdeem
    Pakistan is now supported. all banks are available in the list. I just added my bank and transferred money. now i donot know how long will it take to complete the transfer.
    Yes great news, please let us know when you receive your payment in your Bank account.
    Also please do share what fee charges occurred so we can compare that Bank Withdrawal is better or ATM.
  • kashifm
    kashifm Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I just added my bank to the account and it was immediately approved. Made a test withdrawal today and it says the money will be in my account in 3-5 working days. Will update here once I receive the funds.

If there is not a lot of fee difference then bank withdrawals are a lot better and safer in my opinion. Thank you Payoneer once again for making our lives a lot easier.