Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

How Does It Work? (Amazon)

Norfur
Norfur Member Posts: 8
So I looked up the FAQ, and connected a routing number and bank account to my Amazon affiliate account. When I tried to get my unpaid balance via Amazon's system, however, I got this error message.

" An Error Occurred

There was an error processing your changes. Please try again.
The bank routing number you entered is not numeric. Please check and try again."

Going through the payoneer FAQ here, I found out that you have to use the US payment service, and request payment.

So I'm doing that right now.

My problem is, the form is asking for a first name, last name, email address, and state for Amazon, details I don't have. Who is supposed to be my contact in Amazon? I thought it was just about withdrawing from the system.

I just made my first 20 bucks there. I don't want to accidentally lose it, or get it stuck in paperwork.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hunbbel Meer
    Hunbbel Meer Member Posts: 7
    Hi,

I am an Amazon affiliate and want to collect that payment via Payoneer. I believe, with the US Payment Service, I can do that, but I don't think I have found the right way to do it.

A few things to know:

1. I have over $100 in my Amazon affiliate account - so there is no issue of the minimum payment threshold.
    2. The US Payment Service is active for my Payoneer account.

A couple of months ago I entered the necessary bank deposit information (US Payment Service details - bank name, account number, and routing number) in my Amazon account, but I never received any payment. The email that I receive from Amazon at the end of each month still says "update your payment information so we can send you the money".

My questions are:

1. Am I doing anything wrong? Is there a comprehensive guide that explains all the steps? If yes, please refer that to me.
    2. When dealing with Amazon using Payoneer, will the payment procedure be an automatic one at the end of each month? Or will I have to "Request the Payment" every time?

Looking for a positive, prompt response. Thanks.

Best regards,
    H
  • zhaoniupai
    zhaoniupai Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Same problem here, Amazon request US adress and SSN which Chinese people can not provide。 http://www.advertcn.com/thread-23431-1-1.html Any idears?
  • shameem
    shameem Member Posts: 129 ✭✭
    You have to use Bank Account number and routing number which you get from USA Payment system and as address, you need use the address you are using with payoneer account.

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

Find me on Personal Blog & Official Website

• Norfur
    edited October 2015
    Yes, the first thing I did was put the Bank Account Number and routing number from the US Payment system into my Amazon account. That was months ago. My card apparently went inactive during that time and had to reactivate it. Do they reset your account number and routing number if you reactivate your card?

Also, for some reason Amazon cuts down my bank account number to 8 digits, and my routing number to 4 digits.
  • shameem
    No, they didn't reset my account number and amazon needs only account last 8 digits.

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

• Norfur
    Ok. So, do I withdraw from Amazon directly, or just request a US payment?

When I request a US payment, it asks me for Amazon's first name and email address... what should I put there, since I don't know the those?
  • shameem
    Amazon First name and lat means, your name that you used to create your account.

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

• Norfur
    And the email address will be the one I used to create the account?
  • shameem
    Yes Bro.

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

• Norfur
    Thanks. But, I got a message saying Amazon has an automated payment system or something. I can't send my request...
  • shameem
    Did you contact with Amazon and Payoneer Support team regarding this issue? I will request you to contact with both support team for better solution.

Thanks

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

• Norfur
    Everything's alright now. At least for the US payment service. I have no idea how I'm gonna get money from the GBP payment service. Payoneer provided me with an account number and sort code, but Amazon is asking for a BIC and IBAN.

Contacted both Payoneer and Amazon.co.uk. Payoneer sent me to their guide blog on that, but apparently it's for a SELLER account rather than an ASSOCIATE account. I can't afford to set up a Seller Account. When I asked Amazon about accepting a Sort Code/Account Number, they said that associates MUST use an IBAN/BIC, and that converting the Sort/Account was my bank's responsibility.

When I got back to Payoneer on this.... they sent me to that same blog post with instructions to set up for a SELLER account.

Does anybody here know how to get Direct Payment to the Payoneer GBP Service for Associate Accounts? This concern has been going back and forth for a week now, at least, and I'm starting to get frustrated.
  • jblmidtuner
    jblmidtuner Member Posts: 3
    New Branch Harry's Tailor

TheRoyalIvory Nana4

73 Sukhumvit Rd.Soi4Klongtoey Bangkok 10110/Thailand

(PoloRalphreuren-Diesel)026567517

(www.Gianthockey.com)1015

From

Harry's Tailor

222 Narai Hotel Silom Rd.Bangrak Bangkok 10500 Thailand

(AirportTaxi)022370100 (Teekdoor)8619

(Pattaya)[email protected]