Payoneer Entrepreneurship Awards! — Payoneer Community

Payoneer Entrepreneurship Awards!

SivanSivan Posts: 594Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
****Edit: Thank you everyone for applying to the contest! The contest is over.Click here to see the winners***

Payoneer is celebrating 10 years, and we want to give back to YOU!

Our community is full of amazing individuals, like yourselvs, who are out there creating their own businesses and paving their own roads to success. This is our chance to not only hear your journey, but also recognize your many achievements.

10 winners will be selected to receive $1000 towards growing your business or developing your entrepreneurial skills. We know you have what it takes, so go ahead and – share your success story for a chance to be Entrepreneur of the Year!

Click here to for more information:
http://paynr.co/1Tz5ImR

Comments

• Asamoahk6Asamoahk6 Posts: 46Member ✭✭
    Sivan said:
    Payoneer is celebrating 10 years, and we want to give back to YOU!

Our community is full of amazing individuals, like yourselvs, who are out there creating their own businesses and paving their own roads to success. This is our chance to not only hear your journey, but also recognize your many achievements.

10 winners will be selected to receive $1000 towards growing your business or developing your entrepreneurial skills. We know you have what it takes, so go ahead and – share your success story for a chance to be Entrepreneur of the Year!

Click here to for more information:
    http://paynr.co/1Tz5ImR
    Happy Ten Years Anniversary Payoneer 
    Keep The Great Work 
  • oussama13oussama13 Posts: 1Member
    Hi
    I have submitted an application to payoneer almost a week
    But my application has not been approved yet
    My email : ousshim3@gmail.com
    Reference number : 160120-005849
  • SivanSivan Posts: 594Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @oussama13, thank you for submitting your application!  Don't worry, your application arrived and our team will be go over it along all the other submission. Good luck :)
  • Golam_AzamGolam_Azam Posts: 105Member ✭✭
    Happy Anniversary!
    Golam Azam
  • PayoneerBrasilHelpPayoneerBrasilHelp Posts: 73Member ✭✭
    I can't believe I missed these! I feel sooooo bad! For sure that extra 1k would have helped in my current business situation but it's all good! Did we get notifications about these contests in our emails? I don't recall seeing any of it. Did we @Sivan?