Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

My acount loked 5 working days! Nobody answer!

Hello! My acount was block. i write 1 fabruary by mail. than i write in live chat, say my problem. Today 5 fabruary. no one not answer!
160201-008124
Дата Запроса: 02/01/2016 11:46 AM
Дата Последнего Обновления: 02/01/2016 11:47 AM

Reference Number: 160201-008657
Date Created: 02/01/2016 12:10 PM
Date Last Updated: 02/01/2016 12:10 PM

Comments

• alenushka2707
    alenushka2707 Member Posts: 2
    also make today
    Reference Number: 160205-000396
    Date Created: 02/05/2016 01:48 AM
    Date Last Updated: 02/05/2016 01:48 AM

Reference Number: 160205-000368
    Date Created: 02/05/2016 01:41 AM
    Date Last Updated: 02/05/2016 01:41 AM
  • mercier
    mercier Member Posts: 1
    My account is locked for two days it's been 3 times I'm told to wait 30 minutes and start again
    but still block grrrr how -on fact ?
  • alessandra27
    alessandra27 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I'm Eugenio Crea. I joined to Kyani's Company more or less two years ago but I have never used my credit card since there was a problem from the beginning. Last week Kyani send me another email, but I can't take money. Can I send my account details? Could you put money in another bank account? - clear
  • Coder_Dz
    Coder_Dz Member Posts: 98 ✭✭
    There's a typo in the link above. Here you go:

http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx
  • aries
    aries Member Posts: 7
    hi admin manolete, how can i live chat support ?? i want to use the card, but dont have one yet,how can i get it??

We currently have a pending payment in our system from ICF Technology.

Payment ID 22511939 for USD 129.38

We are still unable to process the payments, since we do not have an updated transfer method.

Unfortunately we can no longer make local bank transfers to your bank account for payments from ICF Technology. To continue getting paid via Payoneer, please reply to this email and tell us how you want to receive your funds.

Note, this does not affect payments from any other companies you get paid from, only ICF Tech.

To keep receiving international payments with low fees, you can order a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard®. This card will be credited when you get paid. You can then use your card to make purchases and withdraw funds from ATMs in over 200 countries.

To order a Payoneer card instead, please log into your ICF Technology back office and look for the Prepaid MasterCard® registration link to re-register for the card. Sign up for the card is still available on that page. If you are unable to locate the Prepaid MasterCard® registration link within your back office please contact ICF Technology for assistance.

Should they not be able to assist you further, please reply to this email with a copy of the communication you had with them.

Alternatively, you can receive funds via SWIFT (wire) transfer in USD. Please note that each wire transfer is subject to a fee of $15, plus any correspondent bank fees.

If you would like to get paid to your bank account via Wire in USD, please reply to this email with a copy of a voided check or recent bank statement, showing your name, your account number and SWIFT/BIC.

Also, should you apply for the card, please reply to this email once you have registered for it, so that we can process the pending payment in our system to the card.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding and thank you for choosing Payoneer

Sincerely,
    Matthew
    Customer Service
  • layansachi
    layansachi Member Posts: 1
    Hi!
    Reference Number: 160202-005465

My card is blocked Feb/3. No Reply my emails.
    Please unblock my card. All transaction has done by me.
    Thank you.

Have a nice day!