About Neteller termination / then please offer virtual cards for security on online payments!!! — Payoneer Community

About Neteller termination / then please offer virtual cards for security on online payments!!!

pollypolly Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
I understand you could have decided to end transfers to Neteller accounts because they are known mostly for gambling use. I find that mostly understandable, but also unfair.

Neteller is a eWallet that offers much other services that "helping gamblers", I guess It got that fame but is not they unique service.  They are just another eWallet that got linked with gambling.

You can pay in places where Neteller is accepted and Payoneer is not, that is a big PRO. Also, they offer virtual cards for online payment security, somehing I would expect Payoneer to have for a long time as is a really necessary option when you have to pay for things online and you do not want to disclose your actual credit card number.! This is my personal opinon on how a good service can get a bad reputation, while not being "just for one thing".
And I completely understand your decision, I believe you know that already about Neteller, but do not want to get in touble.

So, it is not ONLY for gambling, is a Wallet service, known for being used by gamblers - it is NOT a specific eWallet for gambling.

So that's my opinion. But I have to accept this decision  and deal with it.

SO THIS IS IS MY SUGGESTION (RARE THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE ASKS FOR THIS, MAYBE THEY USE ANOTHER EWALLET

Please start thinking at least on offering virtual cards for security purposes - that is something you should have! That is something I will really miss from Neteller. I only transfered money to them to use the virtual cards when I was insecure about some online payments and having the chance to NOT give my Payoneer Credit Card number to fishy companies.

Please, take this suggestion in consideration. It would be much appreciatted!!!

thanks in advance :)

Comments

• OratorOrator Member Posts: 10
    @polly Where there is a will, there is a way. There is always a way.