Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

My Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard is late / never arrived

FerdousKhan
FerdousKhan Member Posts: 1
edited July 2016 in Meet and Greet
Why still I couldn't get my card though my shipping dates are over?

Answers

• Ahmed_Alsaadi
    Ahmed_Alsaadi Member Posts: 0
    hi
    am asking for a payoneer card in 17/5/2016 , and at this time didn't have any Response .
  • Adam_Payoneer
    Adam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    We issue hundreds of cards to over 100 countries on a daily basis. While the majority of our users are able to receive their cards on time, it can occur that a card will be lost during transit.

Should that happen to you, you can order a replacement card by logging in to your account and selecting the "Haven't received your card yet?" tab located at the top-center of the screen. Also please check out the following article to see how to enter your address in order to increase the chances of your card arriving on time. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• abderraouf38
    abderraouf38 Member Posts: 9
    Hello

Please guys i'd like to know what should i do, because my card was returned to the sender by the locale postal service in my state, after they had faced difficulties to locate my adresse. Now I fixed the adresse problem in my state, and i'd like to know if it is possible to resend the same credit card that has been returned, or i have to order a new one. Knowing that this is the second card that i haven't received .

Thank you .
  • Adam_Payoneer
    Hi @abderraouf38

In this case you will need to contact our support center directly so they can assist you in issuing a brand new card to your address. 

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• abderraouf38
    abderraouf38 Member Posts: 9
    ? i have contacted them, but there is any reply from till now what should i do
  • Spudnik
    Spudnik Member Posts: 4
    I can not get the card for a long time! Ordered already two cards, the first 26/02/2016, second ordered 09/04/2016. At the moment, the card does not come. Order a third card disappeared opportunity in my Payoneer account. Get help from support also impossible. Why such bad customer service?
  • rivera
    rivera Member Posts: 1
    Hello i'm Gorden from Cameroon , the estimated time for my payoneer card has pass and i don't know where to check for my payoneer card and so i need your help ? .
  • Adam_Payoneer
    @rivera
    in such cases I can only assume the card has been lost. If you are unable to receive the card to your address or locate it at your local post office, I recommend you self orderyourself a new card. If you have a P.O box address, this would be the recoomended destiation you should put in order to have a better change of receiving your card. 

• PayoneerBrasilHelp
    PayoneerBrasilHelp Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    I dont think the custumer service is bad simply because you are unable to receive the cards. I would contact your local postal service and investigate why your cards are not arriving. There seems to be a clear issue that something is happening once the the get near you and it has nothing to do with customer service but with your local postal service. Contact them and if possible investigate what is going on.

Editor e criador do https://www.wikiajuda.com.br/ e http://unilancer.com.br/
    O maior prazer que tenho é ajudar as pessoas!

• Spudnik
    Bad because it does not correspond to a ticket. Reference Number: 160603-013540. There's more details. I get parcels everywhere, but for some reason your mails do not come.
  • PayoneerBrasilHelp
    PayoneerBrasilHelp Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Yeah, there seems to be an issue there and again I don't represent Payoneer but I urge you to try contacting them. Request the information from Payoneer concerning the sender of the parcel and take it to your postal service to track. Ask if Payoneer can supply you with a tracking code even if you have to pay an extra fee.

Editor e criador do https://www.wikiajuda.com.br/ e http://unilancer.com.br/
    O maior prazer que tenho é ajudar as pessoas!

• Spudnik
    The problem is that I can not connect with the really administration. No answer on the English ticket. Reply only russian admin Kateryna. It puts a strange conditions. She said that did not send me a card before I show screenshots with the amount of money that I will bring to my Payoneer account. It is legal to put such conditions?
  • Shanzeb
    Shanzeb Member Posts: 1
    I haven't even received my card yet and its been two months. I am wondering to find another mean because if i can't receive my card on time how would i get my payments on time ?
  • msumonj
    msumonj Member Posts: 0
    edited June 2016
    How to give my payoneer masster card?
  • ayazmuhammad
    ayazmuhammad Member Posts: 5
    14198131 this was the reference number of may card shipped by you. May i know that where should i check that. DHL or any other mail?
  • Adam_Payoneer
    Shanzeb said:
    I haven't even received my card yet and its been two months. I am wondering to find another mean because if i can't receive my card on time how would i get my payments on time ?
    Even thought your card didn't arrive, it should not affect your ability to receive your payments through Payoneer.

You can order a replacement card by logging in to your account and selecting the "Haven't received your card yet?" tab located at the top-center of the screen. Also please check out the following article to see how to enter your address in order to increase the chances of your card arriving on time. 

If you are having trouble ordering a new card on your own, contact our support center directly for assistance.

• Adam_Payoneer
    14198131 this was the reference number of may card shipped by you. May i know that where should i check that. DHL or any other mail?
    If you didn't receive a second email with a tracking number, most likely your card was ordered via regular shipping. If you require additional information about the shipping such as confirmation of address you will need to cotnact our support center to obtain this information. 

• xahidshanto
    xahidshanto Member Posts: 2
    2nd time i applied but didn't get my card yet plz help me... my email: [email protected]
  • Omar1x92
    Omar1x92 Member Posts: 1
    Hello , First time i started using Payoneer was in 2013 and when i registered it took 3 weeks for me to get the card , Now after my card expired i ordered a new one two months ago and didn't arrive , I ordered another card a month ago and didn't arrive on date which is suppose to be today , Was wondering if there is anything i can do to check the status or verify the place of the sent cards .
  • Laputaquetepario
    Laputaquetepario Member Posts: 5
    Hi there,

My card is not arrived yet, so I'm trying to ask for another one like you proposed.

But I'm stuck on this step:

"logg in to your account and selecting the "Haven't received your card yet?" tab located at the top-center of the screen"

I can see that option on my account, what can I do?
  • AsifKhan
    AsifKhan Member Posts: 1
    My estimated time to get card will passed tonight. May I wait more or reorder the master card?
  • Ahmed_Ayman
    Ahmed_Ayman Member Posts: 1
    Hello community of payoneer , I'm glad to be a part of this nice community , I'm Ahmed from Misr (Egypt)
    I have made a register on the website to make a free bank account from payoneer , And so i had to wait some time to receive an email says that my post has been sent (which i have already got) and i have a trace id of my post , So currently i went today to ask about this post(the credit card which the email said it has reached it's desired destination) And the local posts in my city said that NOTHING FROM PAYONEER COMPANY reached the posts at all these days, So i'm wondering how to check where is my credit card exactly now?

-Thanks in total.
  • Laputaquetepario
    Laputaquetepario Member Posts: 5
    Hi there,

> @Adam_Payoneer said:
    > Hi @abderraouf38
    >
    > In this case you will need to contact our support center directly so they can assist you in issuing a brand new card to your address. 

How can do this? The messages are always ansewred by automatic responses and the chat is always collapsed.
  • Adam_Payoneer
    @Laputaquetepario
    Pardon the late response. The auto reply you receive from the system are designed to obtain additional information from our users so a live representative can receive your inquiry and reply/handle it with haste.

At times the auto response may seem to be way off topic (which can happen), but regardless of the message that appears, replying to the automated email will guarantee that a live representative will get back to you as soon as possible. 

• Maaoui
    Maaoui Member Posts: 2
    hi how i can get the trakking number of my card ?
  • ranikhatun
    ranikhatun Member Posts: 1
    I don't what i do
  • Issam_Ould
    Issam_Ould Member Posts: 7
    Hi,
    Im waiting more than two weeks , i didn't receive any update pls , i need it as soon as posible im lossing money right now !!
    ID 16802107
  • MohamedGamal1980
    MohamedGamal1980 Member Posts: 2
    :( for now i cannot receive my card i registeried my account and it approved at 16 June and received that tracking no. "GM295115430001404043" in DHL site it showed that the shipment arrived to distibution center .. no it shows that message "No Results We wish to inform you that a number of packages may experience delayed or missing tracking information. Continue to check this tracking page for the latest update. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may cause." i contacted the customer care here and in DHL then no reply !! what is the problem !
  • MohamedGamal1980
    MohamedGamal1980 Member Posts: 2
    :( for now i cannot receive my card i registeried my account and it approved at 16 June and received that tracking no. "GM295115430001404043" in DHL site

it showed that the shipment arrived to distibution center ..

no it shows that message

"No Results
    We wish to inform you that a number of packages may experience delayed or missing tracking information. Continue to check this tracking page for the latest update. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may cause."

i contacted the customer care here and in DHL then no reply !!

what is the problem !
  • Issam_Ould
    Issam_Ould Member Posts: 7
    I'm still waiting and i didnt get anything about my card , and how can i get it.
  • nadew
    nadew Member Posts: 1
    i need a master card
  • sarimmehdi
    sarimmehdi Member Posts: 7
    I was scheduled to receive my payoneer card between 1 and 11 july but I didn't receive it so I re-ordered my payoneer card and now the delivery date has been moved to between 1 and 10 august. I live in faisalabad and ordered from there, is there any way to find out the real reason my card wasn't delivered else I'd simply be re-ordering my card after every month without knowing the real reason behind not receiving my card
  • Adam_Payoneer
    If your card never arrived, you can self order yourself a new card from your Payoneer account.
    To order a card from your Payoneer account, from the drop-down menu at the top of the page, select the card balance for which you want to order a card and click on "Order Card". After entering your shipping address and confirming your account details, your card order will be processed and you will receive a confirmation email for the order. If you wish to receive expedited delivery or if you require additional assistance, let us know so we can assist you further.

If you are unable to do this, require a tracking number for your card order or wish to pay for expedited shipping, contact our support center directly for assistance in processing your card order through the desired shipping method. 

• omgraza
    omgraza Member Posts: 2
    Title explains it all i still haven't got my card what do i do to get it?
  • omgraza
    omgraza Member Posts: 2
    Your card is estimated to arrive between 8/8/2016 and 8/17/2016. its way past the arrival date i still haven't received my card i have checked my address there is nothing wrong with it. i live in Pakistan
    Thanks
    Regards,
    Raza
  • cess
    cess Member Posts: 1
    Hello everyone, I have order my card twice using the free shipping but haven't received it yet and now I want to get it shipped via DHL. How can I pay for shipping, since i work with Fiverr and have enough funds to cover the shipping cost. Please help.
    11171989 Member Posts: 3
    Hi every one.I have a card but I didn't activated yet its been a month.cause I forgot my user name and password I tried to reset but still did not work!.please help me!
  • amirulsohel
    amirulsohel Member Posts: 2
    Congratulations! Your application for a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® card has been approved.

Your card has been sent to you by Regular Mail and is estimated to arrive between 11 Jul 2016 and 20 Jul 2016.
    But still now i get not my card. now i will do?
  • bride2015
    bride2015 Member Posts: 2
    Pls any one reply. How long time I have to wait to get payonner master card?
  • bemori
    bemori Member Posts: 0
    Why I didnt receive any card for my EUR payoneer account ?
  • Adam_Payoneer
    The average delivery time for the card is 3-4 weeks however it can change depending on the shipping destination. Cards can arrive either within 10 days or 6 weeks depending on the shipping destination of the card.

If you are unable to receive your card or it was late to arrive, you can self order a card from your Payoneer account.
    If you are unable to locate the option, contact Payoneer support for assistance with your next card order. 

• nazmaakter
    nazmaakter Member Posts: 6
    > @Adam_Payoneer said:
    > We issue hundreds of cards to over 100 countries on a daily basis. While the majority of our users are able to receive their cards on time, it can occur that a card will be lost during transit. Should that happen to you, you
    > can order a replacement card by logging in to your account and selecting the
    > "Haven't received your card yet?" tab located at the top-center of
    > the screen. Also please check out the following article to see how to enter
    > your address in order to increase the chances of your card arriving on time. 

please nazmaakter my name, but payoner master card is very inportant
    Likewise, to enhance search engine positions on your own website, be certain to have a important domain name or sub domain name. And that's the first seo ideas tampa bay - This Internet site, basic principle you need to be aware about.

If you answered YES!! to those 4 questions subsequently read the remainder of the article to see if this system might be appropriate for you. As I said, the whole process will take you less than half an hour.

The the fact is that there are many methods that work but it does take time. It might take someone 2 months if they can work at it for hours everyday. It might take 8 months if you only have a small quantity of time to work in your online business.

Creating internet existence is simple and within everyone's reach. This all occurred due to the technological improvements that we all have witnessed previously few years. But there are innumerable websites out there on internet which are constantly competing with each other for the traffic. A web site's likelihood of success will depend on its web design Florida and the internet marketing Orlando strategies. Let Us have a look at both aspects one-by-one.

You have to choose the correct site to acquire maximum exposure and profit from your own infoproduct. Firstly, the site's content must be related to your infoproduct. If your infoproduct is about toilet-training puppies, it'd be an extremely unreasonable decision to have your infoproducts sold in sites that cope with foreign exchange investments, do not you believe? Second, the website must be designed with advertising tampa in thoughts. Everything must be geared to SEO because this will raise exposure for the infoproducts.

You will find really 3 components to the very straightforward everyday approach for success, but the toughest component is committing yourself to in fact undertaking it. As soon as you give your self, the rest is clear-cut as pie. Each great Leader and Winner executes regular rites in their lives and we are no unique if we should succeed in life.

To ensure equilibrium with your site make sure you take every precaution not to overload your site with too much content on it at the same time. You want each page to have merely the appropriate quantity of info so that folks will keep coming back for more after they leave.

If you have questions about popular site design applications like Photoshop or Dreamweaver, you may wish to discuss with a seasoned friend or coworker. You desire to make sure that the things you've got learned so far has been retained in memory, as you never want to be designing a site and then all of a sudden become confused and lost.

In defense of Adobe, nonetheless, I should point out that Dreamweaver was originally part of the Macromedia suite of web design products that Adobe purchased from Macromedia in 2005. It wasn't a popular merchandise back then either, which is why I don't understand its renewed interest. GoLive was a substantially better product, and yet, Adobe has chosen to discontinue GoLive in favor of the more complex, convoluted Dreamweaver. I figure it is consistently about the cash rather than the quality.

Your largest step is to design the web site itself. I presume you'll be doing this yourself, unless you have a friend who can assist you, or can pay someone to get it done for you. If you are employing a web designer to do it for you, you can skip over most of another measure.

E commerce web design can be achieved through many free services all over the internet. These businesses will host your website while providing the tools you need to build the website from scratch. Following an easy template system, these websites direct you through the process without difficulty. By the time you are finished you've a entirely professional e-commerce site that is prepared to recognize visitors and sell merchandises and services.

I'll tell you about another very significant detail. It's not enough to print your posts. You must remember to ping your site. Website and ping have become the conversation of the video marketing newsgroups recently. These techniques together can be powerful at getting any website, no matter how little or big but indexed nearly instantaneously, by the major search engines, and for free. If you're a webmaster then you know how frustrating it can be to manage to get your website listed and indexed in the important search engines, in acceptable timeframe.

If you're new to online marketing, you likely hear people referring to internet marketing as a scam. It seems that individuals defraud each other, and recruit new individuals to make the most of. You're constantly being hustled and may not know who to believe. If you try to tell your family and buddies that you just think you can make money in internet marketing, they'll likely scoff. They will tell you there is no means you can earn money online and that you're extremely gullible to consider you can.
  • Rosie1969rn
    Rosie1969rn Member Posts: 0
    edited September 2016
    :I have not received my master card why,is there a problem or something please let me know something soon as possible Thank You,,
    Rofeira Neal
    Email address is;
    [email protected]
    Phone number is
    (209)622-9504
    09/20/2016
  • skveezy
    skveezy Member Posts: 0
    am really need a payoneer card for my online job so i dont know why am not receive it . now am changed my adress so i need a new card or to send me again old card whatever. am dont know too much about accounts in bank etc and i need help.
  • juboraj20
    juboraj20 Member Posts: 1
    MY PAYONEER CARD NOT COME ARIVEL DEAT MY DATE WAS 14 Sep 2016 and 23 Sep 2016.
    PL Z TELL ME WAS IT MY CARD RIGHT NOW
    MY MAIL [email protected]
  • curvybrunette
    curvybrunette Member Posts: 2
    Im still on approval for mastercard and i have had my account for months please help
  • stella
    stella Member Posts: 5
    After registering and waiting for payoneer card?
    still havent received mine
    u guys keep saying click on ds or dat buttons after loggin in to ur account
    i dt seem to find those buttons anywia
    ds process shuldnt be too long to ur customers
    payoneer why ds?
    its frustrating
    Even ur answers take too long to reply
    ##toobad...?
  • RafiqulIslam12
    RafiqulIslam12 Member Posts: 3
    Hello ,
    I am from Bangladesh.I order for my Payoneer MasterCard in 4 January 2017.

Payoneer told that my card send 30 January to 8 February. But unfortunately, I not found my card. I wait long days for that, But same result. I go to my post office again and again but not found.

Now I want to order my card again. But I have face serious problem .
    This problem is , I am not found ( "Haven’t received your card yet? Click here" ) this option.

Please give me a solution.
    I am waiting for your reply
    Regards,
    Rafiqul Islam
  • rajeemalik
    rajeemalik Member Posts: 1
    Hi,any body could help to find the click here button ( "Haven’t received your card yet? Click here" ) I am unable to see at the top of the screen ?
  • Mirjobaidulkarim
    Mirjobaidulkarim Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    I applied for a Payoneer master card on July 27th but I have not received any email yet so how do I know if my application has been approved?
  • EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Mirjobaidulkarim . I would suggest contacting our support team directly in this case. That is an unusual amount of time to receive no follow up. You can click here to send them an email.

• mouhmoh17
    mouhmoh17 Member Posts: 1
    Hi guys i need some money if any one could help me ???;^@^