Withdrawing Funds From Us To Nepal Is Now Easy Due To Payoneer Us Payment Service — Payoneer Community

Withdrawing Funds From Us To Nepal Is Now Easy Due To Payoneer Us Payment Service

Vishal SharmaVishal Sharma Member Posts: 1
edited November 2012 in News and Announcements
My Experience With Payoneer Us Payment Service 2012
My name is Vishal Sharma and I’m from NEPAL.

Few months ago I was really frustrated and tired to get my payments from US Companies for whom I work for.

It was somewhat like,

If I work for them now, then I may get my payments to my local bank account nearly after 3 months duration of time. And till then I've to manage all my regular bills with the help of personal loan given by some kind of Organizational BANK which was increasing its interest day by day.
One day when I learned about PAYONEER US PAYMENT SERVICE. It really took all my worries away. All I have to do was to link my Payoneer Card with the US payment service offered by Payoneer. And boom, like a magic all the funds from my working US companies like paypal, amazon, etc were directly transferred to my Payoneer account and by using Payoneer Debit MasterCard at one of mine local ATM in NEPAL,I can withdraw fund within no time.

Global Payments Made Easy
Payoneer helps companies worldwide pay people and businesses anywhere.

Save money. Save Time
Pay people quickly, easily and for less. Talk to us now about how we can reduce the cost and increase the speed of your global payments.

US Payment Service
Payoneer’s US Payment Service is a premium service that allows users to receive direct deposit payments from select US companies directly to their Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Card, using the ACH network.

This service allows you to receive ACH transfers from selected US companies directly to your Payoneer Card.
Use your account information to receive your payments from selected US companies.
Funds are loades directly to your Payoneer Card.

Get paid directly to your globally accepted prepaid MasterCard card.

No heavy bank fees. No delays.
No hassles. It's easy.

Reference Material at
[media]image

Comments