Turbobit - Yllix - Skrill — Payoneer Community

Turbobit - Yllix - Skrill

Hi, i have a website's. I use Turbobit and Yllix reclam. But they say to me, Payoneer not accept our business. We cant send your money to Payoneer. Same time i use AdfLy and you accept them.

Why dont accept Turbobit and Yllix? They can pay to Skrill but Skrill Card not work at Turkey. As you know PayPal, closed at Turkey. We're helpless.

Payoneer's good but this site, cant pay to Payoneer because you dont accept them.

Please help to us.

Sorry my bad English.

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi therem we can receive payments from many companies through the global payment service details we provide. As long as the company is based in the United States, United Kingdom, Europe or Japan and the line of service of the company meets the requirements of our terms and conditions, said company can easily make a local bank transfer payment to the details we provide in order to be able to pay you through Payoneer.

Alternatively, they can sign up to be one of our partners like Adfly did in order for us to facilitate a mass payout service for the company.

Unforetunately it does occur that either the sending company or Payoneer is unable to send/receive the payments. In the case of Turbobit and Yllix I am not truly aware of why that is the case, but usally there is alternatives that can be used such as Skrill in order to transfer the funds to Payoneer.

Check with Turbobit and Yllix to see if they can process local bank transfer payments to any of the regions mentioned above (not international wire transfers). If they have this option I don't see any reason why they won't be able to process the transfer through the details we provide.

You can view your Global Payment Service details by going to the “Receive” menu and selecting the  Payment Service tab with the relevant currency. If you require additional details, you can contact our support center to request to add additional Global Payment Service details. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.