Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

How do I load my Payoneer GBP balance to my main Payoneer USD account ?

My main account is in USD & I have an active Payoneer card for USD account, now
I got some funds from peopleperhour as GBP, now, how do I upload that fund on my Payoneer card in USD & use it.

These days,with one Payoneer account you get three currencies account USD,GBP,EUR, u know that right ?

Let me know.

Thanks!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 218
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • abdulrehman28
    abdulrehman28 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, Aron I have Balance in my GBP account and also I have activated my GBP card so the question is how can I get the GBP balance in my GBP card.
    my GBP account showing me the balance of 150 but in my card, it's showing me 0.
  • Phantomflyer
    Phantomflyer Member Posts: 3
    > @Aaron_Payoneer said:
    > Hey there! Although you can use your balances to receive payments in multiple currencies, transferring from one currency to another is not available.

Well, I have a similar problem. Normally, I receive all my payments to my EUR account. As a bonus for my first 50 EUR received, I got $25. These are now "frozen" in my USD account, as I can only withdraw a minimum of $50. But I get no payments in $. Will my $25 stay there forever??? Would be nice to be able to transfer them to the EUR account...
  • Adam_Payoneer
    Adam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@abdulrehman28 said:
    Hi, Aron I have Balance in my GBP account and also I have activated my GBP card so the question is how can I get the GBP balance in my GBP card.

my GBP account showing me the balance of 150 but in my card, it's showing me 0.

The card is loaded once every 12 hours in cases where the account balance is higher than the card balance. When a payment comes in and it surpasses the balance on the card, it should be available within 15-30 minutes from the moment the funds are credited to the account.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• Adam_Payoneer

@Phantomflyer said:

@Aaron_Payoneer said:

Hey there! Although you can use your balances to receive payments in multiple currencies, transferring from one currency to another is not available.

Well, I have a similar problem. Normally, I receive all my payments to my EUR account. As a bonus for my first 50 EUR received, I got $25. These are now "frozen" in my USD account, as I can only withdraw a minimum of $50. But I get no payments in $. Will my $25 stay there forever??? Would be nice to be able to transfer them to the EUR account...

The default option for accessing the funds in on USD balance when having less than $50 is to order the prepaid card. There is no fee for the order and the annual fee will only be charged from the balance the following year.

This may not be an ideal solution I agree, which is why I recommend you contact Payoneer support to see what can be done as for the most part from what I know it is not possible to transfer funds between two conflicting currency balances.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• Phantomflyer
    edited April 2017
    Adam, thanks for your answer. In my opinion, it is very strange to have three different currency accounts available, but it is not possible to transfer money between those three own accounts. This could be done "in-house", without involving anyone else. What´s so difficult about this? This is really an important feature that´s missing on Payoneer. What if you get payments in three different currencies? Fortunately, in my case, it´s only two accounts involved, but theoretically, there could be three. It´s not very comfortable to need a card for a pretty small amount in max. two other currencies than your main currency. If the amount is high enough, withdrawal is possible, anyway. I know this is not your fault, but it´s really annoying...
  • Phantomflyer
    It would also solve this problem, if the bonus was paid in your "normal" currency instead of $. This way, the bonus would simply add to the normal account balance in a currency you get paid in. Then withdrawals wouldn´t be any problem.
  • tori_nguyen
    tori_nguyen Member Posts: 1
    > @Adam_Payoneer said:
    > @abdulrehman28 said:
    > Hi, Aron I have Balance in my GBP account and also I have activated my GBP card so the question is how can I get the GBP balance in my GBP card.
    >
    > my GBP account showing me the balance of 150 but in my card, it's showing me 0.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The card is loaded once every 12 hours in cases where the account balance is higher than the card balance. When a payment comes in and it surpasses the balance on the card, it should be available within 15-30 minutes from the moment the funds are credited to the account.

Hi Adam (@Adam_Payoneer),
    I have a similiar issue, i have balance in my GBP account, without GBP prepaid master card, but i have USD card ( Payoneer give me for first time register), and i cannot use the USD card for payment. There is only one solution is order a GBP card? i concern when i order GBP card, will it link with my GPB account? (it's global payment services account)
  • Adam_Payoneer
    edited November 2017

@Phantomflyer

The main reason you have multiple currency balances is to be able to receive payments from companies in multiple regions by offering them a local transfer method. This provides a cost efficient service for Payoneer account holders by not having to rely on international wires which can be costly at times. This is also a convenient option for individual clients you will have in any of the regions as this will prevent them from being charged a currency conversion charge when they attempt to pay you.

As for having to access the funds in multiple currencies, I understand exactly where you are coming from. While I cannot say (or know) when this feature will be coming out, rest assured that Payoneer is constantly exploring different services and features that allow it's users to access to funds through Payoneer.

• Adam_Payoneer

@tori_nguyen said:
    > @Adam_Payoneer said:

> @abdulrehman28 said:

> Hi, Aron I have Balance in my GBP account and also I have activated my GBP card so the question is how can I get the GBP balance in my GBP card.

>

> my GBP account showing me the balance of 150 but in my card, it's showing me 0.

>

>

>

>

>

> The card is loaded once every 12 hours in cases where the account balance is higher than the card balance. When a payment comes in and it surpasses the balance on the card, it should be available within 15-30 minutes from the moment the funds are credited to the account.

Hi Adam (@Adam_Payoneer),

I have a similiar issue, i have balance in my GBP account, without GBP prepaid master card, but i have USD card ( Payoneer give me for first time register), and i cannot use the USD card for payment. There is only one solution is order a GBP card? i concern when i order GBP card, will it link with my GPB account? (it's global payment services account)

Basically you can have a MasterCard for each one of your currency balances. The GBP MasterCard in this case would be used to access your GBP balance you will have.

• aestive
    aestive Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    Hi @Adam_Payoneer

I think your answer insults our intelligence a bit. The idea to collect money from other currencies with providing local bank accounts is of course not for the sake of having collected money. It is almost like you collect the money, have a good night's rest and then in the morning realize, you not only should be able to collect the money and but you need to have access to the money you collected too. Accessing those funds is not where the Payoeer service excels. I am sure you have very smart Product Mangers over there who knows the problem.

My guess is that it is all about the regulations. Bank accounts for cross border money transfers are regulated differently than Visa/Mastercard transactions of prepaid cards so there must a regulatory issue that prevents you from making the money so freely available and converting it back and forth between EUR, GBP and USD, which is known to be a lucrative business where companies make money with conversion fees and adjusted exchange rates.

My recommendation would be to allow people to order cards in foreign currencies in advance even when there is no money on their account, not after they receive the payment only. This can even be for an additional fee. Wait time for the prepaid cards just adds an inconvenience to the already inconvenient set up.
  • robertoromero7866
    robertoromero7866 Member Posts: 2
    Informative... i find my answer. Thanks :wink: