Withdraw from Skrill to Payoneer Euro Bank Account (Global Payment Service) — Payoneer Community

Withdraw from Skrill to Payoneer Euro Bank Account (Global Payment Service)

arslanooarslanoo Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
Hi,

As some of you may know that Skrill is no longer processing USD Bank Wires/ Card loads in Pakistan and any USD payment will be converted to EURO with significant Exchange rate (about %4).

This Pretty Much makes Skrill useless in Pakistan

So i was wondering if it is possible to withdraw from Skrill into Euro Account (Provided by Payoneer Global Payment Service)? as the transfer will be processed in Euro according to Skrill

If someone is using US Payment Service (Bank account in USD) to withdraw from Skrill then please also let me know about charges and exchange rate etc

Regards

Comments

• ArslanTanveerArslanTanveer Member Posts: 2
    > @arslanoo said:
    > Hi,

>

> As some of you may know that Skrill is no longer processing USD Bank Wires/ Card loads in Pakistan and any USD payment will be converted to EURO with significant Exchange rate (about %4).

>

> This Pretty Much makes Skrill useless in Pakistan

>

> So i was wondering if it is possible to withdraw from Skrill into Euro Account (Provided by Payoneer Global Payment Service)? as the transfer will be processed in Euro according to Skrill

>

> If someone is using US Payment Service (Bank account in USD) to withdraw from Skrill then please also let me know about charges and exchange rate etc

>

> Regards

Yes i have added my GBP(Pounds) payoneer bank to skrill and it works for withdrawal
  • Yarden_PayoneerYarden_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 92 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 22

While Payoneer is able to receive payments from eWallets, please note that the decision of honoring the details we provide depends on the sender in many cases. You can read more about this subject here. With that said, there are many ways you can receive payments through Payoneer, check out this page to learn about the different ways you can receive payments through Payoneer.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.
    For any inquires directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.