Please Help me.......... — Payoneer Community

Please Help me..........

Hi Pakistani community!

I am using payoneer bank withdrawal facility from March 2015 though I never ever receive my funds according to given business days however I became habitual for waiting 10 days.

But the most ugly thing is that my 2nd last withdrawal was received after 20 (normal) days I still bear this but uuuuuuuuufffffffffffff........... now my last transaction was made on March 22nd 2017 and still I am waiting, waiting & waiting its April 21st 2017 (30 days) a complete month and still no one know where those funds are?

I have contacting with Payoneer and only give me hopes which make me tired my bank representatives (Bank Albarka) are trying their best but all in vain. Last time Mr. Habib Bank Ltd pass a manual pay order after 20 days to shift my funds from HBL to Bank Albarka.

Now can someone told me what should I do now? BTW according to Payoneer support they are still investigating (from last 15days).

Please help me I was laughed when few peoples from Karachi were annoyed that their funds are not received in their local bank account after 24 hours, buds must read my situation lolz

Answers

• saartifex_studiosaartifex_studio Member Posts: 6
    Look I am alien to this community hmmm
  • gociebocelgociebocel Member Posts: 1
    My account not login
    Wrong details
  • YasarYasar Member Posts: 22 ✭✭

@gociebocel said:
    My account not login

Wrong details

You should click on Click Here in front of I Forgot Password & you'll be able to request a new password for your account...

• payoneerhowpayoneerhow Member Posts: 4
    > @saartifex_studio said:
    > Look I am alien to this community hmmm

Okey but from what angle..???
    How To Payoneer Guides - Payoneer $25 Bonus
  • saartifex_studiosaartifex_studio Member Posts: 6
    > @payoneerhow said:
    > > @saartifex_studio said:
    > > Look I am alien to this community hmmm
    >
    > Okey but from what angle..???

My dear I was asked for views/advise/suggestions to the community on 21st April and still not received any fruitful/meaningful answer so I was thinking that may be forum took me alian. However it was just a joke don't take "alian" phrase so serious. Thanks