I'd love Payoneer to work WELL with LIONBRIDGE - It doesn´t — Payoneer Community

I'd love Payoneer to work WELL with LIONBRIDGE - It doesn´t

Kaji157Kaji157 Posts: 18Member

Dear Nissim:

Lionbridge is a well known company that provides work at home opportunities in many ways such as  developer, consultant and translator. It is listed in their site that they only make payments via wire transfers, yet, being a company that is in part located in Massachussets and Payoneer saying in it´s own webpage that both companies (Payoneer and Lionbridge) are partners i though maybe when a transfer is made within us companies the SWIFT code, which you don´t have won´t be needed.

As it turned out, i was wrong. Not wrong in my idea that Swift codes are not needed for transfers within the US, but wrong about Payoneer being able to process payments from Lionbridge.

I am really dissapointed with this company as i asked previously if being payed from Lionbridge was possible and both in the forum and the Customer Service chat got affirmatiive aswers which are not correct.

I have refered a friend and another is in the process of closing their actual bank accounts here because i believed Payoneer was a valid payment solution for those who work at Lionbridge from Argentina (where payoneer would be the only way of not loosing tons of money in transfers every month), But it is not. Please Remove Lionbridge as one of your partners if you cannot complete successfully a transaction with them.

Also i received my Payoneer card today, which i won´t activate unless you tell me otherwise, because on the same day i received this e-mail from Lionbridge Finance Team:

BAL mbx ICT Payment 7:06 AM (3 hours ago) cleardot.gif   cleardot.gif cleardot.gif to Sebastian cleardot.gif   Hello Sebastian,
We will be making payment to you by Wire Transfer therefore we need a Swift Code in order to make payment to you.

The Bank you provided us with on the Supplier Portal is FIRST CENTURY BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, can you please confirm the Swift Code of this Bank.  Please do not send your bank account number to us via email.  

I do not have the "option" of ACH or Direct Deposit as payment method. As Lionbridge only pays through Wire Transfers. So if you have not sorted out this matter with the Lionbridge Finance Team please stop making me and others loose time and money by missleading information on your webpage and your support.

I hope we can solve this matter but i am really pissed right now with you guys as i have shutted down my bank account where i used to be payed by lionbridge and will now have to pay to re open a new one, not to say that i won´t be payed untill next month because actually i don´t have a valid account to provide to Lionbridge. Not to say that i provided you with personal confidential documents and information for nothing and that is not correct behaviour of a legit company.

Please contact me if there is a chance to solve this or if my only option is to close my account and go back to an standar bank account.

Sebastian

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,014Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

We do have cardholders currently receiving payments from Lionbridge, so they do have the ability to pay via ACH. Perhaps the rep that contacted you is simply not aware of the fact that you want to be paid to a US account, and not an international one. The only information they will need is your account and routing number.

I would also suggest letting them know that you'd like to be paid via Payoneer, and we'll do what we can to add them as an official partner.

Please keep me updated as to the status of this issue.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Kaji157Kaji157 Posts: 18Member
    Nissim wrote on January 23 2013, 3:06 PM: »

Hi,

We do have cardholders currently receiving payments from Lionbridge, so they do have the ability to pay via ACH. Perhaps the rep that contacted you is simply not aware of the fact that you want to be paid to a US account, and not an international one. The only information they will need is your account and routing number.

I would also suggest letting them know that you'd like to be paid via Payoneer, and we'll do what we can to add them as an official partner.

Please keep me updated as to the status of this issue.

Hi nissim

I have been out for some time so i didn´t get to read your post any earlier than last week, i have contacted the Lionbridge payment team and told them everything you told me. This was the response i´ve got.

Hello Sebastian,

Thank you for your mail and comments below.

Lionbridge issue payment via wire transfer directly into your bank account. The only method of payment available to you is wire transfer therefore you must supply the requested information to allow us issue wire payments to you, this was outlined at recruitment stage.

To allow us issue successful wire transfer you must supply an 11 digit swift code, bank account number and name of account holder (company policy states the bank account must be held in your name).

The banking details mentioned above must be uploaded to the Supplier Portal at least five business days prior to scheduled payment run. All scheduled payment dates can be viewed on the Geoworkerz Portal.

We are unable to issue direct deposit transfer as requested in mail below. All payments are made by wire transfer from our bank account in Ireland.

Please log onto the Supplier Portal and update with the requested banking details to allow us issue payment for your outstanding invoices. Our next scheduled payment run is due 11th February. Please update your banking details before 7th February.

If your bank do not have a relationship with our bank (Allied Irish Bank) you may experience higher banking charges than you would if your bank had a relationship with our bank. Please contact various banks in your area they will confirm if they have a relationship with our bank and confirm what charges you will incur for receiving wire transfers from Ireland.

Please confirm when your bank details have been updated on the Supplier Portal so we can attempt to issue payment to you once again on our next scheduled payment run.

If you have further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. cleardot.gif  

Kind Regards
    Dawn
    Lionbridge Finance Team

As you can see they didn´t seem to be aware of how to do a direct deposit from Ireland to USA. Maybe if you can contact them you may be able to do something as i understand Lionbridge also has a branch in Masachusets USA.

They declined my request of being paid by direct deposit or ACH transfer.

I hope you find this usefull.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

We will do our best to contact the company and find a solution.

If you have a direct e-mail for one of the representatives at the company that you can refer me to, that would also be a great help.

Nissim
    Nissim wrote on January 31 2013, 8:30 AM: »

Hi Sebastian,

We will do our best to contact the company and find a solution.

If you have a direct e-mail for one of the representatives at the company that you can refer me to, that would also be a great help.

Hi Nissim,

Thank you very much for the quick feedback. You can email me anytime at the mail i have set in my profile as primary mail. I will send a private message to you with it, it´s the one i use the most.

Kind Regards

Sebastian

Excellent, thanks!

Nissim

Hi Nissim, I would like to know if there is any news regarding this issue.

It will be great for me if you receive paymets from Lionbridge but if it wont i would like to know asap so i can go back to the old bank account way of doing things.

Anyways, i would like to hear something from you.

Kind Regards

Sebastian

We are in the process of contacting Lionbridge and offering for them to use Payoneer as an official payment method. Unfortunately I don't have any ETA or guarantee that it will be implemented, but I will certainly update you once I have further details.

Nissim
  • 21sandoval21sandoval Posts: 1Member

se puede trabajar con payoneer en linea

21sandoval wrote on February 6 2013, 9:49 PM: »

se puede trabajar con payoneer en linea

Como?? No entendi.

• tutysestutyses Posts: 9Member

hello, i am in the EXACTLY same situation as Kaji157

Is there any news about this?

I ve received the following mail:

Hello Emiliano,

Thank you for your mail.

I would recommend that you use Internet Explorer when uploading your banking details. 

The only method of payment available is a wire transfer directly into a bank account that is owned by you.

How is that someone has ever received a payment with payoneer if the only pay with wire transfers?

• alipoohalipooh Posts: 2Member

Any news on this topic? Having the exact same problem

Can you please confirm exactly which information they require to send payments to a US bank account?

Nissim

Of course

Lionbridge3.png

There is no option to choose Us payment service

The only thing we can choose is that option, and it show the fields for a normal wire transfer

I ve contacted payoneer support several times, i talked with many people, all of them told me that i have to choose US payment service on the lionbridge portal.

I dont know why they understand that we dont have that option !  I even sent them screenshot of the lionbridge emails where they say "We dont work with US payment service".

Payoneer support still insist that lionbridge DOES work with US payment service and tell me same every time! i m tired of this!

What our support department means is that we accept payments from Lionbridge that are sent to your US Payment Service. From Lionbridge's point of view, they need to pay you via US bank transfer (ACH).

The issue seems to be that they are only offering you wire transfer. Have you asked them if they specifically support getting paid via US ACH (US direct deposit)?

Nissim
    edited May 2013

Yes,this is what i sent them

"Hello, i have contacted payoneer, they told me there is a partnership between Lionbridge and Payoneer, allowing lionbridge to send payments via the US PAYMENT SERVICE (Direct deposit). They state that they even have people receiving money from lionbridge with this method.

In this website you can see lionbridge on the list of  companies who use the ACH network and works with payoneer: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx
    Please if Lionbridge doesnt really work with Payoneer i would really appreciate if you contact Payoneer to clear up the confusion
    Thank you "

Lionbridge answer :
    Lionbridge_ACH.png

We do not have an official partnership with Lionbridge, though we're doing our best to establish one. The US Payment Service is simply an online payment solution that allows you to receive US ACH transfers from companies on our list of approved senders. Lionbridge is one of the companies on that list, so they would just need to send you a US bank transfer and we will accept the payment.

We have received payments from them in the past using this service, however it's possible that they changed their payment procedures. We will continue to do our best to contact them and establish a partnership, and hopefully in the future you will be able to receive payments from them directly to your card. In the meantime if they manage to send you a US ACH transfer to your US Payment Service it will be accepted by Payoneer.

Nissim

Ok, thank you Nissim, is there any ETA?

I asked them before and they cant make a US ACH transfer :(

I dont know what to do, in my country payoneer is the only way to receive payments from other countries, without loosing 90% of the money

We're doing our best to provide you with a solution as soon as we can, though unfortunately it depends on Lionbridge and their interest in becoming a Payoneer partner

Nissim

I understand, please update this thread if you have any news

Is there anything we can do?

The best thing would be to contact Lionbridge and let them know that you'd like to get paid via Payoneer (which I know you personally have already done). For anyone else that is working with Lionbridge, user feedback is always extremely important so letting them know is a great way to help speed things along.

Nissim
  • LesSoldatsLesSoldats Posts: 1Member

Having the same issue. The info, the routing # and account #, is enough to add the account but then they tell you they do not work with US payment service....

Nissim, Can you help us with this...I opened my payoneer account mainly for this kind of use.

thanks ina dvance,

Lessoldats.

If they sent payments via US ACH it would arrive to Payoneer (or also signed up as a Payoneer partner). We are doing our best to contact them and resolve the issue.

Nissim
    edited June 2013

I also registered only because of this

I dont want to sound rude but i recommend you to stop working for lionbridge

There is no way to receive the payments without losing tons of money

I will even lose money in taxes if i get one of the payments! it s crazy

I dont think payoneer will sole this anytime soon.

This problem has many months

• oscararoscarar Posts: 6Member
    and the problem has at least one more year.

I am in the same exact situation as to the OP. I have contacted my local bank (Santander Rio) and they work with Wachovia Bank and the figures are the following: If you are to transfer from USD50-100USD, they will deduct you 10%+VAT. If you are to receive a deposit from USD 301-500 and want to withdraw the money, commission transfer is 25%VAT.
    Is there any update on this?
  • MadbunnyMadbunny Posts: 37Member ✭✭
    You could ask Payoneer for EU payment service and then you should have all info to get payed from Lionbridge. Good luck.
    I often come to the conclusion that my brain has too many tabs open.
  • Sofija_303Sofija_303 Posts: 1Member
    Hello all! Any updates on this issue? My invoices with Lionbridge are overdue now, but I still haven't received any mail from them. I have my Global Payment System information in the Financial detail section. Also, does establishing EU payment service work?