What kinds of badges /awards would you like to earn? — Payoneer Community

What kinds of badges /awards would you like to earn?

NissimNissim Head of CommunityPosts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi all!

A few days ago we implemented a brand new badge (award) system to our forum.

Some of you have already received some awards, like for numbers of posts and numbers of likes, and winners from our recent contest.

What types of awards/badges would you like to see that are related to the forum? You can see the list of awards here.

Let us know your ideas and we just add them - and give you an award for it! :thumbsu:

Nissim
Director of Community at Payoneer

Comments

• DeviLDeviL Proud Member of Payoneer Posts: 264 ✭✭

thats great! I'll try to get most of them ;)

• ahmad9ahmad9 Posts: 45 ✭✭

Oldest Members Awards :thumbsu:

I am using this community from 2008  [ Unfortunately all history is lost , due to upgrading to new design and format ]

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ahmad9 wrote on March 7 2013, 1:00 PM: »

Oldest Members Awards :thumbsu:

I am using this community from 2008  [ Unfortunately all history is lost , due to upgrading to new design and format ]

Great suggestion! It's unfortunate that the previous community forum was lost, but we have taken the necessary steps to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • barranquillabarranquilla Posts: 30 ✭✭

A "Best chosen answer" badge?

• joglomediajoglomedia Posts: 17
    edited July 2013

I want all of the badges, how? :D

• lxwfrlxwfr Posts: 7

badge (award) :thumbsu:

possible to 've all :lol: , i just create my account

• Oscar AlcántaraOscar Alcántara Posts: 195 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote on January 24 2013, 1:28 PM: »

Hi all!

A few days ago we implemented a brand new badge (award) system to our forum.

Some of you have already received some awards, like for numbers of posts and numbers of likes, and winners from our recent contest.

What types of awards/badges would you like to see that are related to the forum? You can see the list of awards here.

Let us know your ideas and we just add them - and give you an award for it! :thumbsu:

Veo que a muchos usuarios del foro, les sale la placa del país que son. ¿Por qué no me sale dicha placa de mi país? Es decir, República Dominicana.

Saludos

I see that many users of the Forum, get the plate of the country that are. Do not I get the plate of my country? In other words, Dominican Republic.

Best regards

Si deseas puedes visitar mi sitio en Blogger sobre Payoneer, en él escribo constantemente sobre diversos temas de Payoneer: Payoneer tu tarjeta - Payoneer MasterCard de débito internacional.

• Oscar AlcántaraOscar Alcántara Posts: 195 ✭✭

I'd like to have:

Most Liked
    Receive 10 Likes or more

Frequent Poster
    Start at least 10 topics

Most Helpful

Meet and Greet
    Posted an introduction

Spam Police
    Report a topic, post or PM as spam

Beta Tester

Bug Report
    Reported a bug during a Payoneer beta test

1000 Posts

Flags

Dominican Republic

:)  :thumbsu:

Si deseas puedes visitar mi sitio en Blogger sobre Payoneer, en él escribo constantemente sobre diversos temas de Payoneer: Payoneer tu tarjeta - Payoneer MasterCard de débito internacional.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi - we currently don't have the Dominican Republic flag in the system but are working on adding all flags, step by step :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter