How Has Payoneer Helped You? — Payoneer Community

How Has Payoneer Helped You?

TaliaTalia ModeratorMember Posts: 514
Would you like to be featured on the Payoneer blog?
HI everyone!

We've been hearing really great stories about how Payoneer has helped our users, and we'd like to begin featuring your stories on our blog (you can see a few short testimonials there already!)

If you'd like us to write about you, email us at community at payoneer.com and let us know how Payoneer has helped you.
Talia

Comments

• VicVic Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Talia wrote:

HI everyone!

We've been hearing really great stories about how Payoneer has helped our users, and we'd like to begin featuring your stories on our blog (you can see a few short testimonials there already!)

If you'd like us to write about you, email us at community at payoneer.com and let us know how Payoneer has helped you.
    Honestly all they did was allow me to get a prepaid card!(Which is useless) Now using this prepaid card has been a real pain in my butt. I only got payoneer because I needed something other than paypal as a payment option, but once I got my card I found the only way to get money added to your card is by having sponsors make regular payment to the card.

NOW what I have not figured out is why I can not add buttons on my site to sale things so the sales go to my prepaid card. For a while they allowed me to have others to add money to my card which was great but because the sponsor I got my card from had not made a payment for some time they shut me down on letting others make payments directly to my card. Payoneer still gets paid no matter who is adding cash to my card. So I don't understand their reasons!

So to me paypal is my only real option at this time because I can sell ad space and hardlinks on my sites, but paypal limits my buying power to the internet only because they don't offer a prepaid card.

My only wish is Allow people to collect payments from other than just the sponsors we have, because some of us adult webmasters make money through ad sales as well as sponsor sales.
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514
    Hi Vic,

Thanks for your feedback. While we are looking into doing payment processing in the future, this isn't something we have ever done (collect money from purchases for our users). The purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments from our partners/sponsors, not to accept payments for services/products rendered.
    Talia
  • Morgan LenMorgan Len Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2012
    Talia wrote:

Hi Vic,

Thanks for your feedback. Which we are looking into doing payment processing in the future, this isn't something we have ever done (collect money from purchases for our users). The purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments from our partners/sponsors, not to accept payments for services/products rendered.

Hi Taila, I understand this post is a few months old, but I wish to add on by asking another question relating to the topic of receiving payments via payoneer. I understand that Payoneer isn't a payment processor(yet) like Paypal, but was wondering if it is possible to have a Paypal link to the Payoneer Debit Master Card? Guess this would also help people who have this same question in mind.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgan Len wrote:

Hi Taila, I understand this post is a few months old, but I wish to add on by asking another question relating to the topic of receiving payments via payoneer. I understand that Payoneer isn't a payment processor(yet) like Paypal, but was wondering if it is possible to have a Paypal link to the Payoneer Debit Master Card? Guess this would also help people who have this same question in mind.

Currently this is not possible. You can however, transfer money from your paypal account to your Payoneer card with the US Payment Service.

edited October 2012
    Thanks for the reply David. Correct me if I'm wrong, you're telling me that even though Payoneer offers a Debit "Master Card", it doesn't work with Paypal who needs account verification with Master Card being an option?

I understand that this isn't the appropriate place to have the next question that I'm about to ask, but since you're the first and only admin to have replied, I find it only fitting that may be I could get some answers as to why I haven't received a reply to my application with Payoneer. I don't want to sound rude or anything but I have applied to Payoneer 8 days ago and still no reply. Leaving me in the dark only to receive a rejection email after the long wait can be frustrating don't you think?
    Morgan Len wrote:

Thanks for the reply David. Correct me if I'm wrong, you're telling me that even though Payoneer offers a Debit "Master Card", it doesn't work with Paypal who needs account verification with Master Card being an option?

I understand that this isn't the appropriate place to have the next question that I'm about to ask, but since you're the first and only admin to have replied, I find it only fitting that may be I could get some answers as to why I haven't received a reply to my application with Payoneer. I don't want to sound rude or anything but I have applied to Payoneer 8 days ago and still no reply. Leaving me in the dark only to receive a rejection email after the long wait can be frustrating don't you think?

Payoneer does not have a direct partnership with paypal. However, you can transfer money from your paypal account to your Payoneer card with our US Payment Service.

In regards to your second question, I apologize for the delay, if you would private message me the email associated with your Payoneer account I can look into the status of your application.

edited October 2012
    David wrote:

Payoneer does not have a direct partnership with paypal. However, you can transfer money from your paypal account to your Payoneer card with our US Payment Service.

In regards to your second question, I apologize for the delay, if you would private message me the email associated with your Payoneer account I can look into the status of your application.

Thanks for the prompt reply and the bump on my application. When I logged to check my mail this morning, I saw an email from Payoneer notifying me that I've been accepted. Really appreciate your help in getting me up to speed with the approval. As you've mentioned above, in order to get the Debit Master Card to work with Paypal for withdrawal purposes, I would need to apply for the US Payment service in order to receive funds in the card. Where can I find the application form or can you have the application emailed to me instead?

Secondly, correct me if I'm wrong. Once I have a US Payment Service account, can I use it to link up with my Paypal account for verification purposes and start using their services? (this is because I'm wanting to sell products/services using paypal but have no form of getting the money back to me except through payoneer)
    Morgan Len wrote:

Thanks for the prompt reply and the bump on my application. When I logged to check my mail this morning, I saw an email from Payoneer notifying me that I've been accepted. Really appreciate your help in getting me up to speed with the approval. As you've mentioned above, in order to get the Debit Master Card to work with Paypal for withdrawal purposes, I would need to apply for the US Payment service in order to receive funds in the card. Where can I find the application form or can you have the application emailed to me instead?

Secondly, correct me if I'm wrong. Once I have a US Payment Service account, can I use it to link up with my Paypal account for verification purposes and start using their services? (this is because I'm wanting to sell products/services using paypal but have no form of getting the money back to me except through payoneer)

Hi,

Please private message me the email associated with your account and I will send you the questionnaire.

Once you are approved you can sign use Payoneer to verify your paypal account, yes. Please note that with the US Payment Service you can only receive payments from paypal to your card. You cannot send money from your card to paypal.

David wrote:

Hi,

Please private message me the email associated with your account and I will send you the questionnaire.

Once you are approved you can sign use Payoneer to verify your paypal account, yes. Please note that with the US Payment Service you can only receive payments from paypal to your card. You cannot send money from your card to paypal.

2 PM's sent. One regarding the questionnaire and the other on the shipping destination(my P.O box address)

Thanks.
    Morgan Len wrote:

2 PM's sent. One regarding the questionnaire and the other on the shipping destination(my P.O box address)

Thanks.

I will review them and get back to you.

Great, awaiting your earliest feedback on the matter.
  • hassanehassane Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Talia wrote:

HI everyone!

Hello
    Payoneer is wonderful for me, in my country it is impossible to get a debit card or a credit card, now with Payoneer everything changed from worst to better, my first Payoneer card is from InstaForex but i was not able to use PayPal and pay online but i could use it to withdraw and now i have us bank account with Payoneer card HERE I HAVE PROCEED A BIG STEP for e-banking.
    There is just one problem for me, my government prevent us to send money outside country and i want to know if Payoneer could open local exchanger in many countries where there is no way to send money.
    However Payoneer provide for us service, this service governments could not provide it.
    Thank you Payoneer and thank all workers without missing anyone.
  • around843around843 Member Posts: 6

I am happy, because I've been told that Amazon already loaded my Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard. I also repeatedly reminded to immediately activate the card. but I was sad because until now (02/2013) I have not received the card, while the card expected to be received between the date of January 8 to 15, 2013.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    around843 wrote on February 3 2013, 3:30 AM: »

I am happy, because I've been told that Amazon already loaded my Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard. I also repeatedly reminded to immediately activate the card. but I was sad because until now (02/2013) I have not received the card, while the card expected to be received between the date of January 8 to 15, 2013.

Thanks for posting. If you haven't received your card yet, please contact our customer support department and they will be happy to assist you: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • clickmasterclickmaster Member Posts: 16
    around843 wrote on February 3 2013, 3:30 AM: »

I just received my Payoneer Prepaid Master Card Today!!! It was also to be received between the date of January 8 to 15, 2013. I think your Card is on its way...

Admin sorry for unappropriate post....

When I searched in the Internet all there is about loading funds to Payoneer Card...

Okay I got that If I load some money in that card then there must be some way to withdraw that money. Please tell me briefly about this...

Also that can we transfer / send payoneer money to other payprocessors like payza, liberty reserve, egopay, stp or not?????????

clickmaster wrote on February 3 2013, 11:24 PM: »

Admin sorry for unappropriate post....

When I searched in the Internet all there is about loading funds to Payoneer Card...

Okay I got that If I load some money in that card then there must be some way to withdraw that money. Please tell me briefly about this...

Also that can we transfer / send payoneer money to other payprocessors like payza, liberty reserve, egopay, stp or not?????????

Hi,

You can withdraw money at any ATM that accepts debit MasterCard. Additionally, you can use the card anywhere debit Mastercard is accepted, in stores and online.

Currently, we do not support sending money from Payoneer to those companies.

David wrote on February 4 2013, 7:30 AM: »

Hi,

You can withdraw money at any ATM that accepts debit MasterCard. Additionally, you can use the card anywhere debit Mastercard is accepted, in stores and online.

Currently, we do not support sending money from Payoneer to those companies.

So, we can cash out only through ATMs.  :search:

Thanks for your quick reply Admin...  :)

Hello again friends

Payoneer card is a very helpful to me and it is still the best for me.

MY question is: can any one or any company load money directly to my Payoneer card without using bank transfer?

I tried to use my Payoneer card to pay online on this website "https://www.2manuals.com" but they give me auto anwser "your card starting by 5314, we do not accept this type" please tell me if there is asolution for this situation.

Can i apply for a second Payoneer card?

Thank you

• Coder_DzCoder_Dz Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    hassane wrote on February 8 2013, 12:38 AM: »

Hello again friends

Payoneer card is a very helpful to me and it is still the best for me.

MY question is: can any one or any company load money directly to my Payoneer card without using bank transfer?

I tried to use my Payoneer card to pay online on this website "https://www.2manuals.com" but they give me auto anwser "your card starting by 5314, we do not accept this type" please tell me if there is asolution for this situation.

Can i apply for a second Payoneer card?

Thank you

Bro, they accept Skrill/Moneybookers too.

So all you have to do is to add your Payoneer card to your Skrill account, or create one if you don't have an account there already, and link it to your card, then pay using Skrill, which will retrieve funds from your Payoneer account. It's very easy!

Let me know, if you need any further help.

Coder_Dz wrote on February 8 2013, 1:22 AM: »

Bro, they accept Skrill/Moneybookers too.

So all you have to do is to add your Payoneer card to your Skrill account, or create one if you don't have an account there already, and link it to your card, then pay using Skrill, which will retrieve funds from your Payoneer account. It's very easy!

Let me know, if you need any further help.

Thank yo friend for trying helping me, but in my case and for my item the only way to pay is by card only.

However this itm is not very important for me, i just want to know what is the problem of cards that start by 5314.

• around843around843 Member Posts: 6
    clickmaster wrote on February 3 2013, 11:20 PM: »

I just received my Payoneer Prepaid Master Card Today!!! It was also to be received between the date of January 8 to 15, 2013. I think your Card is on its way...

You are lucky, But until now I have not received the card. Although already use Payoneer Customer Support. :)  What is the service used to send your card?

• rakekarmrakekarm Member Posts: 34 ✭✭

All I can say is that despite the charges and fees I have to pay for ATM and Payoneer I am happy as I can withdraw money from my own backyard. I wish I had know about this earlier.

• erwinapaoerwinapao Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Amazingly, Payoneer help me receive my CB comissions quickly. I used to received commissions through checks that can take up to 40 to 60 days before the money is deposited to my bank account. I'm not in the US, that's is why receiving the check alone can take 2 to 3 weeks plus the clearing of the check that can take 20 to 30 days.

When I've read Talia's post at IJ... I was so happy about it :)

By the way here is the post I've stumbled upon;

http://forum.iranjava.net/discussion-about-seo-make-money/88707-good-news-clickbank-will-pay-payoneer-cards-3.html#post374907

However, that did not made me apply immediately until I got a referral from Greensmoke last year. That changed how I received payment quickly now.

Thank you Payoneer team for partnering with many affiliate networks.

erwinapao wrote on March 26 2013, 10:07 PM: »

Amazingly, Payoneer help me receive my CB comissions quickly. I used to received commissions through checks that can take up to 40 to 60 days before the money is deposited to my bank account. I'm not in the US, that's is why receiving the check alone can take 2 to 3 weeks plus the clearing of the check that can take 20 to 30 days.

When I've read Talia's post at IJ... I was so happy about it :)

By the way here is the post I've stumbled upon;

http://forum.iranjava.net/discussion-about-seo-make-money/88707-good-news-clickbank-will-pay-payoneer-cards-3.html#post374907

However, that did not made me apply immediately until I got a referral from Greensmoke last year. That changed how I received payment quickly now.

Thank you Payoneer team for partnering with many affiliate networks.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. If you would be interested in writing a testimonial post for our blog please email me at davidst@payoneer.com.