Hi! I'm Romi :) — Payoneer Community

Hi! I'm Romi :)

RomiRomi Community ManagerMember Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

My name is Romi and I'm a Community Manager here at Payoneer - the newest addition to the team :)

I'm looking forward to reading your messages, helping you out and sharing the Payoneer experience with all of you; so don't hesitate to reach out  :thumbsu:

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Comments

• noriakinoriaki Member Posts: 1

Hello Romi: I need your help. I am bllogger and  i´m interesting to sell in my blogs ( affiliate ). 

This is a sample of other blogger:http://www.payoneer.com/payment-services/sp/ReferAFriend/index.aspx?dist_src=twitter_js&e=info@e-lider.com.ar&tellapal.id=b2ea0e9d-10e1-4f7b-9651-fc4825c11965

I would like to have this (hop link for my blog). Thanks Romi. Excuseme for my english (bad). :thumbsu:

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi, nice to meet you!

You can read more about our Refer a Friend program here: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-participate-in-the-refer-a-friend-program/

Good luck :)

Romi

• beatshake108beatshake108 Member Posts: 1

Hello word!

• mikelim55mikelim55 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2013

hello I am mike lim 

Hi Romi, I would like toknow how to add another program SFI in my payoneer card? mike lim

• zunairasabirzunairasabir Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi ! i am new here and get approved my account but  i can't log in my account .and when i tried to reset my password it says wrong information.please help

• JeromeJerome Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi,

It's a pleasure having me in your forum. I am new and haven't used payoneer mastercard before but hope this will afford me the opportunity to solve my online transaction problems. Now my first concern is, how can I load money USD on my card from my local bank? 

Expecting your reply. Thanks.

• Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer VIP Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
    zunairasabir wrote on July 15 2013, 8:54 PM: »

Hi Romi ! i am new here and get approved my account but  i can't log in my account .and when i tried to reset my password it says wrong information.please help

Your Payoneer username is your email address which email you submitted when registered.

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

Romi wrote on July 14 2013, 6:48 AM: »

Hey everyone,

My name is Romi and I'm a Community Manager here at Payoneer - the newest addition to the team :)

I'm looking forward to reading your messages, helping you out and sharing the Payoneer experience with all of you; so don't hesitate to reach out  :thumbsu:

Happy Welcome ! :thumbsu:

Jerome wrote on July 16 2013, 12:54 AM: »

Hi Romi,

It's a pleasure having me in your forum. I am new and haven't used payoneer mastercard before but hope this will afford me the opportunity to solve my online transaction problems. Now my first concern is, how can I load money USD on my card from my local bank? 

Expecting your reply. Thanks.

Please see here about private loads http://www.payoneer.com/PrivateLoads.aspx

• DerrickDerrick Member Posts: 3
    Yea am new on the community.

Welcome Derrick!  :rock:

Romi

• zeeshanaayan07zeeshanaayan07 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

Hi romi how are you... I hope you are fine

I'm great, thanks :) Hope all is well with you too!

Romi

• gachahistgachahist Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi,

I need assistance in the filling of a US payment service questionnaire.

Steve

• emilianou22emilianou22 Member Posts: 6

Hey everyone,

Hola Romi, mi nombre es Emiliano, soy de Argentina y necesito hacerte una consulta. Quisiera saber que pasos tengo que seguir para sacar una cuenta virtual en Payoneer y así poder derivar pagos de Paypal a ella. Me podrías orientar para hacerlo de la manera mas rápida?

Muchas gracias quedo a la espera de su respuesta

Saludos cordiales

Hola Romi, hola a todos, soy Emiliano, de Argentina y soy usuario de Payoneer. Saludos a todos

• Abi876Abi876 Member Posts: 2

Hi Romi:) I'm Abi

• sameerali661sameerali661 Member Posts: 2

Hello i have some problem i have payment in payoneer account and i want to send directly it into pakistan bank without "mastercard", if this possible , and how much it will take time, becouse i have given my SWIFT Code and also bank account number Please help me

• kable777kable777 Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi and Hi Everyone!

My name is Pablo,

My questions are exactly the same above here:

1) How  I can get my Payoneer Master Card?

2) Why I got an error when I put my Login/password?

Kind Regards,

Pablo Manyoma

• vlatko175vlatko175 Member Posts: 4

Hi to all members.

• romeeromee Member Posts: 2

hi romi.. nice to meet you

romee...

• bratmosbratmos Member Posts: 8

Всем привет, я из Украины! Хотел бы узнать больше информации о платежной системе Payoneer и возможностях партнерской программы.

С уважением, Вадим.

• ahoqahoq Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2013

Hey Romi, nice meeting you, I'm Ahmadul. I've been having problem on logging into Payoneer My Account and I've created a new post about this. Please help me! Here's the link to my post: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/9240-server-connection-lost-while-trying-to-sign-in-on-payonner-my-account/?p=47463 Thanks!

• prefanderprefander Member Posts: 4

Hi,

I am Andriansyah from Indonesia

I am new in payoneer, i need help

can i receive money from US Payment Service (this service have been activated)

even my card is not been activated yet

Thank you

• sandipbd12sandipbd12 Member Posts: 1

Hello, I have sent money from paypal to payoneer card . But I received an emial that wase "You have a pending US Payment Service payment, Reference Number 7705920 in the amount of $270.00 to be deposited to your account."
    I have Completed the US Payment Service questionnaire for verify USA payment service .Than I received an Emial that "Thank you for submitting the US Payment Service questionnaire. Your US Payment Service is enabled and you may begin receiving payments" But my  Payment waiting for approval.

When It will be approve?

My referrance number :7705920

Thanks.

• DeviLDeviL Proud Member of Payoneer VIP Member Posts: 264 ✭✭

ah, sorry for the late welcome romi. good to see you here :)

• zadibocazadiboca Member Posts: 3

Hi Romi, I am holder of a payoneer card. I have funds to transfer in my paypal account, but payoneer doesnt activate usp service so i cant transfer the money. Can you help me ?

• maby33maby33 Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2013

hello, I have a question, you can make private charges if the charges get payoneer card paypal,? but not just mini service, I mean doing more business with paypal. Thank you.

• magento_vmagento_v Member Posts: 7

Hello admin ! How many beautiful admin in this forum?  :)

• shahid othoshahid otho Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi 

Hope you are fine my payoneer application date is 26 july 2013 and my reference  is 2839808 but still didn't get approval can you please help me 

• rodshxierodshxie Member Posts: 2
    Bilal Sheikh wrote on July 16 2013, 4:39 AM: »

Your Payoneer username is your email address which email you submitted when registered.

this is the beginning of your nightmare! You will see, 

• jawwadnaseemjawwadnaseem Member Posts: 1

H Romi,

Thanks for introducing this supportive forum. However as u referred the Jerome to see about private loads http://www.payoneer....ivateLoads.aspx but when i tried it the massage has appeared that "Private loads are not supported for this card".  May u please help out in this issue.

Jawwad Naseem

• MarcPierreMarcPierre Member Posts: 2

Hello to all member, I m new Marc Pierre.

• Karen FrancoKaren Franco Member Posts: 2
    Hola mi nombre es karen Franco soy de Venezuela y me gustaria que me ayudaran a obtener una tarjeta payonner yo hace tiempo me registre con un coach llamado Carmelo Sanchez y ofrecian esta tarjeta desde su blog yo hice la solicitud pero nunca me llegó la tarjeta y no se como verificar si esta emitida y anda rodando por alli. Necesito una tarjeta ya que vendo on line si me pueden ayudar pues mucho les agradezco su atencion a este caso... Saludos y bendiciones para todos.
  • JovanaJovana Member Posts: 1
    Hello I am new
    please help me, I can not add my bank account to paypal.izbaci my mistake "Private loads are not supported for this card"
  • vac1ovac1o Member Posts: 2

Hello Romi!

Thanks for your welcome message.  :good: Will ask you a lot of questions in coming days and will cry for help but I know you are kind  :rolleyes:

Thanks again.

• Brandon_RBrandon_R Member Posts: 1

Thnx for the welcome!, Hola a todos! Hello to all!

• wiholmariwiholmari Member Posts: 1

hi my name is esthela I am fro ecuador I am happy to make part of this forum. I hope we get the chance of share our experiences 

• visobibivisobibi Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi,

I am new to this forum. I am not able to signup in pioneer as there is no option for Indians. How can I signup?

Please help me

• Hello I applied to payoneer card and approved and also activated US payment service....My card is not activated....Can i able to transfer my payoneer amount to another card(payoneer account holder)?

• pixraelpixrael Member Posts: 2

Hi everybody!

Im new here in the payoneer community and im new with my payoneer account!

English isn´t my native language, so sorry if i made some mistakes in my words!

I hope be active part of this community. 

• oswaldoraoswaldora Member Posts: 2

Hello All

• dydotdydot Member Posts: 2

Hi Romi, i'm Dayo. It is nice to be a member of this forum.

• FIGHT25FIGHT25 Member Posts: 5

Hi romi :thumbsu:

• SamisdSamisd Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    Thanks
  • datafiredatafire Member Posts: 2

Hi, nice to meet you and all ^^

Have a nice day!

• feichifeichi Member Posts: 2
    Hi Romi,
    I'm glad joining the payoneer community. I will like to unblock my long inactive payoneer account and get a new card cos my card has long expired... I really need to get my account back and keep it fully active... Please help me out. Thanks and God bless you...
    Shalom
  • joseaponte03joseaponte03 Member Posts: 2
    Hola romi, quisiera que me ayudara con unos pagos que tengo pendiente de apronacion, anteriormente habia transferido dinero de mu cuenta de PayPal a mi cuenta de payoneer y no me presentaba ningun problems. La semanana pasada realize varias transferencias y en el dia de Ayer me enviaron un correo pidiendome captura de pantalla de mi cuenta de PayPal y de eBay. Me Dominique con ustedes via telefonica y me asistieron y le envie toda la information que me pidiero y me informaron q me enviarian respuesta lo mas pronto possible. Aun no me Han dado respuesta y el dinero no esta disponible en mi tarjeta payoneer. El numero de referencia de mi caso es LTK1215309715766X. Espero Una respurata romi
  • ArnasArnas Member Posts: 2

hi

• kazirhutkazirhut Member Posts: 2

Hey everyone,

glad to meet u Romi. hope u assistance time to time.