Welcome to the Payoneer Community Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forum. Registered members will be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of the community.

Photo

Amazon.com .de And .co.uk Payment Using Payoneer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

#11 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,004 posts
Excellent
  • Twitter:Payoneer

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:15 PM

Wow didn't know this was possible,

Does the US service account work with local bank transfers?
Who else is on the approved list?

Payments received via the US Payment Service are loaded directly to your Payoneer card. The local bank transfer service would be a payout solution we provide in place of the prepaid card, unfortunately we don't currently support having both at the same time.

To view a complete list of approved companies, click here

If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to assist.
Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

#12 andra

andra

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

Dear all,

I'm Indonesian and working as amazon affiliate partner for amazon.com, amazon.de and amazon.co.uk for approximately 6-8 months. Currently I always use check as payment method but it takes a long time (about 14 - 60 days). Then I just get a new information from BHW and digitalpoint forum (Thread started by Thalia) about using payoneer to get payment form amazon affiliate commission.

Then Just now I apply for payoneer account (prepaid card) and get informed via email that the estimated arrival date for the prepaid card is 26 Mar 2012.

Here, I want to get detail information about using payoneer for amazon affiliate payment (not other affiliate programs)
1. Can I use this prepaid card to get payment from amazon affiliate commision?
2. How to set up the amazon affiliate payment method to payoneer? since there are no option for payoneer.
3. What is VBA/VA? is it different with payoneer prepaidcard? if yes, do I need to apply it separately?
4. How about the requirenment to get 3 times of recent payments from our affiliate partner (amazon)? because I've got more than 3 times for amazon.com but it still 2 times from amazon.de and amazon.co.uk
5. Do I need to load fund to my payoneer before use it to receive payment from amazon?

SORA,

cheers

Hi,

I have the same questions, I have apply the payoneer card, It said I will accept it on 14 april, but until now not yet accept it.

Thanks,

Andra

#13 milkdomain11

milkdomain11

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Need help,,,,
I'm just sent you a pm regarding setting up amazon.de (Germany) payment, please check it

Thanks

So is it possible using Payoneer to receive payment from amazon.de too?

#14 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,004 posts
Excellent

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

There's no restriction on Payoneer's end, however I do not believe Amazon would send amazon.de payments to a US bank (or via US ACH).
Nissim

#15 dedi adinata

dedi adinata

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:27 AM

Payments received via the US Payment Service are loaded directly to your Payoneer card. The local bank transfer service would be a payout solution we provide in place of the prepaid card, unfortunately we don't currently support having both at the same time.

To view a complete list of approved companies, click here

If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to assist.

does it mean , if we receive affiliate comission via our virtual bank account, we're not allowed to transfer our affiliate comission money to transver via local bank service ?

#16 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,004 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:49 AM

The US Payment Service requires an active Payoneer card, and payments received can only be loaded to the Payoneer card. You can then make purchases in stores, online, or withdraw cash from ATMs. We don't currently support transferring funds from your card to a bank account.

This is, however, something we are looking in to adding for the future.
Nissim

#17 Janu Adhi Permana

Janu Adhi Permana

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:01 AM

Hi Nissim,

I'm Indonesian and currently I'm waiting for my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card since my card order has been approved.
While I'm waiting for my card, can you tell me how can I get VBA. Do I will get my ABA# in my Payoneer card, or I have to make another application to get one?

Thank You and Best Regards,
Janu

#18 aliza

aliza

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:39 AM

hi nisim my request for card is approved and the estimated arrival date of my card is 20th august 2012 what i am suppose to do next.

#19 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,004 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:03 PM

Hi Nissim,

I'm Indonesian and currently I'm waiting for my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card since my card order has been approved.
While I'm waiting for my card, can you tell me how can I get VBA. Do I will get my ABA# in my Payoneer card, or I have to make another application to get one?

Thank You and Best Regards,
Janu

I see that your US Payment Service application has now been approved. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

hi nisim my request for card is approved and the estimated arrival date of my card is 20th august 2012 what i am suppose to do next.

An e-mail with further information on the US Payment Service was sent out to you. To apply, simply reply to that e-mail with the requested details/documents.

If you could PM me after you've replied, I will make sure the application is processed promptly.
Nissim

#20 Lucyluck

Lucyluck

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:47 AM

Dear Nissim,

I just applied for US Payment Service after my payonner card has been approved yesterday. It will be kind if you could check it. Send you a PM.

Thanks Nissim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users