Welcome to the Payoneer Community Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forum. Registered members will be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of the community.

Photo

Transfer Fund From Paypal To Payoneer

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 western

western

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:56 PM

Good day I live in Italy,i am interested in owning a card as well as the services you offer.I would like to know if it is possible to use the Payoneer card with my PayPal account.i.e can i transfer money from my PayPal account to my Payoneer card if linked? Thank you

#2 David

David

• 3,924 posts
Excellent

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:11 AM

Good day I live in Italy,i am interested in owning a card as well as the services you offer.I would like to know if it is possible to use the Payoneer card with my PayPal account.i.e can i transfer money from my PayPal account to my Payoneer card if linked? Thank you

Hi,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your interest in Payoneer.

You can receive payments from paypal to a Payoneer Card by using our US Payment Service. However, you first have to be approved for a Payoneer Card.

To learn more about the card and sign up please visit us here .

Please feel free to ask any further questions.

#3 western

western

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:57 AM

Good Day

Please i need to understand more about what you mean by US payment service as i am resident in italy and i have a (paypal.it) account.what i actually want to know is that if i apply for the payoneer card and it is sent to me in italy,can i link it with my paypal account and make transfer successfully?please i need a clear and better explanation .
thank you so much in advance

#4 David

David

• 3,924 posts
Excellent

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:44 PM

Good Day

Please i need to understand more about what you mean by US payment service as i am resident in italy and i have a (paypal.it) account.what i actually want to know is that if i apply for the payoneer card and it is sent to me in italy,can i link it with my paypal account and make transfer successfully?please i need a clear and better explanation .
thank you so much in advance

Hey,

The US Payment Service allows you to receive payments from your paypal account to your Payoneer card, wherever you are in the world.

#5 hemal

hemal

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:51 PM

I have a Paypal account and I want to transfer funds to my friend who has a Payoneer account. How can I do this ? Its urgent please reply ASAP.

Many thanks in advance

#6 David

David

• 3,924 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:07 PM

I have a Paypal account and I want to transfer funds to my friend who has a Payoneer account. How can I do this ? Its urgent please reply ASAP.

Many thanks in advance

Hi,

Currently we do not support loading the card directly via paypal.

#7 Cyber Gal

Cyber Gal

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

Has this changed - since I see option to withdraw balance to paypal here:

http://www.payoneer....ices/en/paypal/

Thanks much for any clarification,

Cyber gal

Hi,

Currently we do not support loading the card directly via paypal.

#8 David

David

• 3,924 posts
Excellent

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:10 AM

Has this changed - since I see option to withdraw balance to paypal here:

http://www.payoneer....ices/en/paypal/

Thanks much for any clarification,

Cyber gal

Hi,

We still do not support direct payments from paypal to the Payoneer Card. However, you can receive payments from paypal to your Payoneer card via our US Payment Service which you can read about here.

#9 atiainc

atiainc

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

Hi,

We still do not support direct payments from paypal to the Payoneer Card. However, you can receive payments from paypal to your Payoneer card via our US Payment Service which you can read about here.

hello david and support
david you said that we can receive payments from paypal to my Payoneer card via our US Payment Service which the link is here
http://www.payoneer....USPService.aspx

BUT i sew this on the page "PayPal Inc. (Important Note: Transfers from PayPal to Payoneer are allowed, but transfers from the US Payment Service to PayPal are automatically declined)"
what its all about ? i am outside usa and canada... is there any way that i can transfer money from my paypal to the payoneer card? i am new user and i dont know what card to buy- but before i will get the card i need to be sure that i can transfer funds from paypal to the card easy and without USA bank account...
thank you .

#10 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent
  • Twitter:Payoneer

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

The US Payment Service provides you with a US account/routing number, which you can use to withdraw funds from your PayPal account (so long as you have a PayPal account with the option to withdraw to a US bank account). You can read about which countries can withdraw to a US bank account here: https://www.paypal.c...onality-outside
Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users