Welcome to the Payoneer Community Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forum. Registered members will be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of the community.

Photo

Withdraw Problem In Pakistan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#1 Arsaalan

Arsaalan

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

Hello

Hope that you are fine and enjoying good health.These Days master card not working in Pakistan Specially in mine City.

I am member of Payoneer for more then 1 year pass and i easly get mine money to mine by Standard Chartered Bank Atm.

But more then 2 month Pass i am facing trouble in getting money in any Atm of mine City.I almost try all bank detail listed in below link

http://www.mastercar...tm-locator.html

But cant able to get withdraw mine amount by any Bank Atm.

Standard Chartered Bank ( Error Come Cant able to Accept this Card)

MCB Muslim Commurical Bank ( Error Come we are unable to approve request this time please check your Bank detail with in 10 Working Days if any error)

Fasiyal Bank ( Error Come Transaction cant able to procceed. Gerneral Error)

I get help by Different bank support and every body inform me that there Atm work only for Visa Card which have Visa Card Logo.

Please kindly let me now what should i do how can i withdraw mine payment ?

Looking forward for your kind reply

Thank

#2 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

@Arsaalan: Please PM me with the e-mail on your Payoneer account, and I will be more than happy to look in to this issue for you.
Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

#3 fadhi

fadhi

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:31 AM

same prob with me when i put card in ATM some atm is not accept card and some accept than get back card and i m not able to withdraw money from ATM can you help me why its not working in pakistan ATM i try UBL bank Allied bank and bank alfalha bank plz help me how i m able to withdraw money from pakistan atm machine waiting reply

#4 Hassan79

Hassan79

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Neutral

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

@Arsaalan: Please PM me with the e-mail on your Payoneer account, and I will be more than happy to look in to this issue for you.

Hi Nissim,

Hope you are well. im facing the same problem for last 1 week. I also have submited ticket number: LTK121290521075X. Can you please help to solve this problem.

Thanks

#5 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:06 AM

@Hassan79: Which bank have you tried to withdraw funds from? I have heard reports that Standard Chartered Bank has been having technical issues recently, however CitiBank should still be working fine.

Please keep me updated.
Nissim

#6 zeal

zeal

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Neutral

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

Hello,
I am another satisfied customer of Payoneer Master Card from Pakistan and I have facing the same problem in standard chartered ATM. When I enter my Card, it says it can not accept my card. I live in Karachi to be precise and I had no problems like this ever before. What ATM should I try now? Because some people on this topic said MCB and Faysal Bank's ATM are also not accepting the card. Should I try CitiBank's ATM or any other ATM? Waiting for a response.
Thanks.

#7 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

Hello,
I am another satisfied customer of Payoneer Master Card from Pakistan and I have facing the same problem in standard chartered ATM. When I enter my Card, it says it can not accept my card. I live in Karachi to be precise and I had no problems like this ever before. What ATM should I try now? Because some people on this topic said MCB and Faysal Bank's ATM are also not accepting the card. Should I try CitiBank's ATM or any other ATM? Waiting for a response.
Thanks.

Hi,

We have been investigating this issue, and were unable to find any technical issues on our end. We also see that there have been successful transactions by other Payoneer card holders at Faysal Bank and MCB.

I would suggest trying again, and if it still does not work please try withdrawing from CitiBank. Also, if it does not work please e-mail me at nissimal@payoneer.com
Nissim

#8 jannahprince

jannahprince

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:40 AM

Hi,

We have been investigating this issue, and were unable to find any technical issues on our end. We also see that there have been successful transactions by other Payoneer card holders at Faysal Bank and MCB.

I would suggest trying again, and if it still does not work please try withdrawing from CitiBank. Also, if it does not work please e-mail me at nissimal@payoneer.com

hi yasser here ,unfortunately nissim bhai , No ATM seems to provide money for this mastercard of payoneer . i had tried almost all the banks , standard charted , MCB, Faisal bank , none of them are working , i live in third biggest city of pakistan (faisalabad) , even HSBC machines are not working . i m so depressed now . i dont know really what to do now . kindly help resolve the problem . i never had the problem before , i been using this card for about 6 months now . one personal suggestion i like to give payoneer is that kindly issuse visa cards instead of mastercard .kind regrads ,

#9 Hassan79

Hassan79

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

@Hassan79: Which bank have you tried to withdraw funds from? I have heard reports that Standard Chartered Bank has been having technical issues recently, however CitiBank should still be working fine.

Please keep me updated.

Hi Nissim,

I have tried all the banks but no luck. standard chartered, faysal bank, united bank, mcb, hsbc etc etc

#10 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

We have contacted MasterCard and our card processor, and requested that they investigate the issue. Currently there is no technical issue on Payoneer's end that would cause the cards not to be accepted at the ATMs in Pakistan, however it sounds like there may be an error with your local banking network (the banks managing the ATM). We will do our best to contact them and assist them in resolving the issue.

Many users have reported that CitiBank does work.
Nissim