Welcome to the Payoneer Community Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forum. Registered members will be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of the community.

Photo

Can I use Payoneer Card to Receive Funds?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Umar Farooq

Umar Farooq

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
Neutral

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

Hello,

Can I use my Payoneer Master Card to receive funds directly from Paypal, Credit card/Debit card? For example if someone wants to pay me using their Paypal or CC etc., so can I accept their payments directly to my payoneer card?

I'm receiving funds through Paypal by linking my card to the Paypal account. However I now want to receive funds directly to my Payoneer card. So would this be possible? If so please let me know how could I go doing this?

regards.

Posted Image

#2 Umar Farooq

Umar Farooq

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

Bump?

Posted Image

#3 David

David

• 3,924 posts
Excellent

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

Hello,

Can I use my Payoneer Master Card to receive funds directly from Paypal, Credit card/Debit card? For example if someone wants to pay me using their Paypal or CC etc., so can I accept their payments directly to my payoneer card?

I'm receiving funds through Paypal by linking my card to the Paypal account. However I now want to receive funds directly to my Payoneer card. So would this be possible? If so please let me know how could I go doing this?

regards.

You can transfer money from your paypal account to your Payoneer card with our US Payment Service. To sign up for this service please send me a private message with the email associated with your account.

#4 Umar Farooq

Umar Farooq

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
Neutral

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

I'm already using that service, I'm actually asking for example let say someone wants me to pay to my payoneer card using his own paypal, would that be possible? If so, let me know how should it be setup-ed?

Thanks!

Posted Image

#5 David

David

• 3,924 posts
Excellent

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

I'm already using that service, I'm actually asking for example let say someone wants me to pay to my payoneer card using his own paypal, would that be possible? If so, let me know how should it be setup-ed?

Thanks!

They can not sent it directly from their paypal account to your Payoneer account. They can send it from their paypal to your paypal, which you can then transfer to your Payoneer card.