Welcome to the Payoneer Community Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forum. Registered members will be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of the community.

Photo

From Skrill to Payoneer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sebas_1987

Sebas_1987

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
Good

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

Hello Everyone,

While trying to withdraw funds from my Skrill account to my Payoneer account using US Payment Service, I receive a message

"Due to restrictions imposed by United States legislation (Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act), we cannot process withdrawals to the USA from Skrill (Moneybookers) accounts that have been used in connection with Internet gambling. This restriction only applies to withdrawals to US bank accounts or cheques sent to US addresses. You are still able to withdraw funds to non-US bank accounts and by cheques sent to addresses outside the US."

I never use my accounts for gambling activities..

Can you help me? thanks in advance.

#2 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

You need to contact Skrill and explain that your account has not in any way been connected to gambling activities, and request that they re-enable it for withdrawals to a US bank account.

Due to US laws and regulations, US companies are prohibited from supporting online gambling, which includes offering payment solutions for the transfer of funds generated by this method.

Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

#3 Sebas_1987

Sebas_1987

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
Good

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

Perfect Nissim ;)

Thanks for your response.

Greetings.

#4 clickmaster

clickmaster

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:12 AM

Perfect Nissim ;)

Thanks for your response.

Greetings.

Did you manage to transfer the amount from Skrill to Payoneer???????????