Welcome to the Payoneer Community Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forum. Registered members will be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of the community.

Photo

This credit card has been denied

paypal denied

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 systemn

systemn

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

Hello Good People,

I have a problem whit  add my payoneer card to PayPal account. When i add my card i get this massage.

This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.

Do you have any suggestion, how would I add Moda card to your paypal account

Thank you

#2 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:08 PM

You need to make sure that you enter the card number, CVV, expiration, and billing address exactly as it appears on your Payoneer card/account.

Also, as the Payoneer card is prepaid, you need to have an available balance on the card. If the card is not activated or has no funds available, the verification charge by PayPal will be declined.

Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

#3 systemn

systemn

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

You need to make sure that you enter the card number, CVV, expiration, and billing address exactly as it appears on your Payoneer card/account.

Also, as the Payoneer card is prepaid, you need to have an available balance on the card. If the card is not activated or has no funds available, the verification charge by PayPal will be declined.

Thank you Nissim for information, the only reason the card was denied to the table on the card have $ 0.15. Now I am going to purchase a little more about the card and try again.

I'll call you as soon as I have some new information, and this message can be of use to others, when they are searched.

Thanks again

#4 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

Glad I could help!

Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

#5 systemn

systemn

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

Hello Admin & other good people :),

Can someone tell me, how much you need to have money in the account to withdraw paypal for verification. Uplation I had $ 30.48 to my Payoneer account to my card was active. Available I have left $ 0.38 as necessary to paypal accept my card.

Thank you

#6 zki2009

zki2009

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

you need to have 2$ at least in your card balance to verifie paypal

#7 systemn

systemn

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

you need to have 2$ at least in your card balance to verifie paypal

Ok thank you zki2009, i transfer and write any news :)

#8 systemn

systemn

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Neutral

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

Here I am again :),

when added to the card, i have two options

- Edit

- Link and Confirm My Card

to verify card must click Link and Confirm My Card where I get the following message

After you click Continue, we'll charge the card $1.95 USD (or equivalent in other currency) to make sure it's yours. We'll refund the money into your PayPal account within 24 hours after you confirm your card (check your card history, find the charge, log in to your PayPal account and enter the 4-digit code that appears next to the charge).

Click Continue button I got this

Please confirm your card in 2-3 days

We charged $1.95 USD or equivalent to your MasterCard X-9142 card to make sure it's yours. The charge creates a unique 4-digit code that will show up on your summary of financial activity provided by your card issuer within a few days.

How to confirm your card info_cardstatement_code_USD_w394xh140.gi
  1. Please check the summary of financial activity provided by your card issuer again in a day or two - sometimes there's a slight delay. If you can't check your summary online, check the paper summary from your card issuer when it comes in the mail (this can take up to 30 days). You will find the charge from PayPal with a 4-digit code.
  2. Log back in to your PayPal account and click Confirm my debit or credit card
  3. Enter the 4-digit code from your summary of financial activity provided by your card issuer.

We'll refund the $1.95 USD or equivalent charge into your PayPal account within 24 hours after you confirm your card.

So that's it I would expect the code to verify your card

Thank you all and I hope it will still be helpful to do this topic

Edited by systemn, 13 March 2013 - 10:23 PM.

#9 David

David

• 3,924 posts
Excellent

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:03 AM

Thank you for the update.

Please note, that code can be found in your Payoneer My Account page after the payment is received. Simply log in to your My Account under Account History, you will find the Transaction History option.

#10 ireshuthpala

ireshuthpala

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:48 AM

same problem here, how to topup my card to pay paypal charges??