Welcome to the Payoneer Community Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forum. Registered members will be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of the community.

Photo

How long does it take for a PayPal withdrawal to arrive to Payoneer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 crazyfrag1

crazyfrag1

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:14 PM

Hello sir 

i sent money from paypal to my bank account (36.36$), in paypal it says it have been " done " succes , but i didnt have it on payoneer why ?

here's the proove

thank you so much for help sir :)

3164212640_2_2_IDgzmVCI.png

Attached Files

Edited by crazyfrag1, 25 May 2013 - 12:50 PM.

#2 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

When a payment is listed by PayPal as "completed" this means that they initiated the bank transfer. From that time it takes 1-3 business days for the transfer to arrive to Payoneer, as with all bank transfers.

Also note that Monday, May 27, is a national bank holiday in the US and so payments may be delayed by an additional 1 business day.

Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

#3 crazyfrag1

crazyfrag1

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

Thank you so so so much Sir :) so tuesday the money will be in the bank ? thank you again i'm so happy to deal with this great company .

#4 crazyfrag1

crazyfrag1

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

When a payment is listed by PayPal as "completed" this means that they initiated the bank transfer. From that time it takes 1-3 business days for the transfer to arrive to Payoneer, as with all bank transfers.

Also note that Monday, May 27, is a national bank holiday in the US and so payments may be delayed by an additional 1 business day.

You Said i'll receive it tuesday sir but i didnt :'( , i sent 36.36$ from paypal to payoneer it said " done " but it still 0.04$ :'( , what to do please help me out sir  please !

#5 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:04 PM

As I mentioned, all US bank transfers were delayed due to the national bank holiday. It should be arriving any day now.

Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer