Welcome to the Payoneer Community Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forum. Registered members will be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of the community.

Photo

Card Has Not Approved Yet

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 mehedy

mehedy

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:45 PM

I have applied for a payoneer card. It has been more than 2days but I didn't get any appproval mail. Notice that in this time I tried to transfer money from odesk but failed. Note that. I have registered at payoneer with different name from odesk name. Anybody there to help me so that I can know where is the fault.

#2 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,040 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:52 PM

I have applied for a payoneer card. It has been more than 2days but I didn't get any appproval mail. Notice that in this time I tried to transfer money from odesk but failed. Note that. I have registered at payoneer with different name from odesk name. Anybody there to help me so that I can know where is the fault.

Hey,

Welcome to our forums ;)

I've reset your payee account, so you should now be able to receive payments from oDesk. Once you receive a payment, please let us know and we'll continue in processing your card application.

Thanks,
Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

#3 mehedy

mehedy

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

Hey,

Welcome to our forums ;)

I've reset your payee account, so you should now be able to receive payments from oDesk. Once you receive a payment, please let us know and we'll continue in processing your card application.

Thanks,

Hi Nissim,

Thanks for your reply. I sent money on my payoneer acount. But now I need the approval so please let me allow the approval from my payoneer account.
I hope your reply soon.

Thanks

#4 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,040 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:02 AM

Hi Nissim,

Thanks for your reply. I sent money on my payoneer acount. But now I need the approval so please let me allow the approval from my payoneer account.
I hope your reply soon.

Thanks

Great. I've notified our account approval department, so expect to receive a reply shortly.

Thanks for updating me ;)
Nissim

#5 AsianBarbie

AsianBarbie

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Neutral

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:44 AM

Hi Nissin,

It has been 4 days and I haven't received any approval from the support. VS media is asking for my payment method and I told them to send it to Payoneer. Is it ok to send money now while I am waiting for an approval. And how many days more will I wait for it to be approved? Thanks!

Barbie

#6 AsianBarbie

AsianBarbie

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Neutral

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:47 AM

LTK529015062964X - My ticket number :D

#7 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,040 posts
Excellent

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

Hi Nissin,

It has been 4 days and I haven't received any approval from the support. VS media is asking for my payment method and I told them to send it to Payoneer. Is it ok to send money now while I am waiting for an approval. And how many days more will I wait for it to be approved? Thanks!

Barbie

LTK529015062964X - My ticket number :D

Hi :-)

Your e-mail has been received and is under review by our account approval department. Expect to receive a reply within the next 1-2 business days.
Nissim

#8 mimitoo

mimitoo

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:05 AM

hi nissim
I have applied for a payoneer card. It has been more than 3 days but I didn't get any approval mail.I tried to transfer money from freelancer but failed.please help me

#9 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,040 posts
Excellent

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:07 AM

hi nissim
I have applied for a payoneer card. It has been more than 3 days but I didn't get any approval mail.I tried to transfer money from freelancer but failed.please help me

Hey,

Thanks for contacting us. Applications may take 2-3 business days to be reviewed by our Account Approval Department, so expect to receive a reply shortly.

Edit: Sending you a PM with further details.
Nissim

#10 Elvis R. Gonzalez

Elvis R. Gonzalez

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

Hey,

Thanks for contacting us. Applications may take 2-3 business days to be reviewed by our Account Approval Department, so expect to receive a reply shortly.

Edit: Sending you a PM with further details.

Hi Nissim, i applied for a Freelancer Payoneer Debit Card 2 weeks ago and it said "Your card has not been approved yet." can you help me telling me what is wrong or what should i do??

When i applied for the Debit Card, the email that i get give me this information: "Your reference number in our system is 1530552. "

Thanks!