Welcome to the Payoneer Community Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forum. Registered members will be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of the community.

Photo

Amazon.com .de And .co.uk Payment Using Payoneer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

#1 SORA

SORA

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:03 AM

Dear all,

I'm Indonesian and working as amazon affiliate partner for amazon.com, amazon.de and amazon.co.uk for approximately 6-8 months. Currently I always use check as payment method but it takes a long time (about 14 - 60 days). Then I just get a new information from BHW and digitalpoint forum (Thread started by Thalia) about using payoneer to get payment form amazon affiliate commission.

Then Just now I apply for payoneer account (prepaid card) and get informed via email that the estimated arrival date for the prepaid card is 26 Mar 2012.

Here, I want to get detail information about using payoneer for amazon affiliate payment (not other affiliate programs)
1. Can I use this prepaid card to get payment from amazon affiliate commision?
2. How to set up the amazon affiliate payment method to payoneer? since there are no option for payoneer.
3. What is VBA/VA? is it different with payoneer prepaidcard? if yes, do I need to apply it separately?
4. How about the requirenment to get 3 times of recent payments from our affiliate partner (amazon)? because I've got more than 3 times for amazon.com but it still 2 times from amazon.de and amazon.co.uk
5. Do I need to load fund to my payoneer before use it to receive payment from amazon?

SORA,

cheers

#2 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,040 posts
Excellent
  • Twitter:Payoneer

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

Hey Sora,

Thanks for contacting us. I'm happy to hear that you signed up for the card, it certainly is a great way to receive your Amazon affiliate commissions.

Payoneer offers a US Payment Service, which allows you to receive payments to your card via US ACH transfers from our white list of approved senders (which includes Amazon and its subsidiaries). I see that you application has been received and approved, and I will go ahead and send you a questionnaire and invitation to apply for the US Payment Service.

We have since removed the requirement for 3 payouts, so no need to worry about that. Once approved for the US Payment Service, we will provide you with the necessary details for receiving payments from Amazon. You aren't required to receive any payments beforehand, and can begin receiving payments from Amazon right away.

If you have any questions at all in regards to the service, or Payoneer in general, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks again!
Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

#3 SORA

SORA

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Neutral

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:36 PM

Hey Sora,

Thanks for contacting us. I'm happy to hear that you signed up for the card, it certainly is a great way to receive your Amazon affiliate commissions.

Payoneer offers a US Payment Service, which allows you to receive payments to your card via US ACH transfers from our white list of approved senders (which includes Amazon and its subsidiaries). I see that you application has been received and approved, and I will go ahead and send you a questionnaire and invitation to apply for the US Payment Service.

We have since removed the requirement for 3 payouts, so no need to worry about that. Once approved for the US Payment Service, we will provide you with the necessary details for receiving payments from Amazon. You aren't required to receive any payments beforehand, and can begin receiving payments from Amazon right away.

If you have any questions at all in regards to the service, or Payoneer in general, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks again!

Hi Nissim,

Thanks for your response to my application, I have reply to your email but I have questions about the email especially for your question No 1-3:

1. What services or products do you offer?
2. What is your website URL?
3. Please provide us with direct web links showing some examples of your products, services and other online activity. Please make sure the links include mention of your name or shows your relation to the product/service.

I think the qoestion above is for partner company (who will use payoneer to pay their employ or partner). But in my case, I apply payoneer to receive the payment form amazon since I work as amazon affiliate partner. Do I really need to Answer it? (even I've reply it actually ;D)

I wish to receive my card and activated immediately.

Thanks,

#4 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,040 posts
Excellent

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:41 PM

The questions are intended for the applicant, however if you can't answer a specific question you can leave it blank. In your case, for example, you would answer:

1. Make commissions via the Amazon affiliate program (or sell published content via Amazon)
2. A link to your website (if you have one, if not leave blank)
3. If you're an author selling on Amazon, you can post links to content, if not leave blank.

Also, if you provide a screenshot of your Amazon account, that would help (just something showing your name, we don't need any other personal information).

I will follow up with your US Payment Service application and speed things along.
Nissim

#5 SORA

SORA

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Neutral

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:23 PM

The questions are intended for the applicant, however if you can't answer a specific question you can leave it blank. In your case, for example, you would answer:

1. Make commissions via the Amazon affiliate program (or sell published content via Amazon)
2. A link to your website (if you have one, if not leave blank)
3. If you're an author selling on Amazon, you can post links to content, if not leave blank.

Also, if you provide a screenshot of your Amazon account, that would help (just something showing your name, we don't need any other personal information).

I will follow up with your US Payment Service application and speed things along.

Thanks for your quick reply and additional information on answering the email questions. So, I think we don't have any problem with my reply (email) right? since the question no 4 is for uploading the ID card (done) and no 5 is confirmation that we expect to receive ACH payments from aor affiliate partner. [just to make it sure]

Also I will sent you the a screenshot of my Amazon account (re-reply the email)

Regards,
SORA

#6 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,040 posts
Excellent

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:36 PM

The request has been approved. An e-mail with further details, including your US Payment Service information, was sent to you.
Nissim

#7 SORA

SORA

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Neutral

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:21 PM

The request has been approved. An e-mail with further details, including your US Payment Service information, was sent to you.

Wow it's awesome..! just apply a couple days ago and now my US payment service has approved, it's wonderful...

Is it mean that I can set my amazon payment to my US payment service account by now? then I can withdraw it once my prepaid card is arrive?

Now, I'll try to make a conclusion on the whole process:
1. apply to payoneer account, and payoneer will review it.
2. Once approved we can apply to US payment service.
3. Waiting approval for US payment service application.
4. When US payment service approved, we can set the affiliate payment to our US payment account (no 3)
5. We can withdraw the fund on our account once our payoneer prepaid card is arrived through ATM in our country.

* please correct me if something wrong on my conclusion.
* I make the conclusion so that the other member can read it, and you (admin) can delete it if it's against your TOS.

#8 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,040 posts
Excellent

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:23 PM

Sounds about right ;)

Though don't forget you can also use the card to make purchases online and in stores.
Nissim

#9 SORA

SORA

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Neutral

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:55 AM

Need help,,,,
I'm just sent you a pm regarding setting up amazon.de (Germany) payment, please check it

Thanks

#10 Arif

Arif

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

Wow didn't know this was possible,

Does the US service account work with local bank transfers?
Who else is on the approved list?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users