Welcome to the Payoneer Community Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forum. Registered members will be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of the community.

Photo

Alertpay/paypal?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 darkflower

darkflower

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:52 PM

Hello,

I'd like to know if it is possible to link my payoneer card to services like paypal, alerpay etc. to load it of course :) but also to transfer money to Alertpay. Would be great if i can load via Paypal and make payments from my payoneercard via Alertpay (i work with Justbeenpaid and i can't use paypal there to upgrade... too bad, hope you understand what i mean, hehehe, if not just ask!

It would be nice if the FAQ tell if online processors like PP & AP are accepted by payoneer, i don't like creditcards ;)we Europeans are crazy i know hehehe!

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Anja

#2 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Hi Anja,

Thanks for joining our forum! If you're looking to load your Payoneer card via PayPal, you can apply for our US Payment Service. This service provides you with the ability to receive US direct deposit transfers directly to your Payoneer card from companies such as PayPal, Amazon, Google, Skrill and more.

I've sent you an e-mail with further details on the service. If you're interested in applying, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.
Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

#3 bbdo

bbdo

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:21 PM

Hi Anja,

Thanks for joining our forum! If you're looking to load your Payoneer card via PayPal, you can apply for our US Payment Service. This service provides you with the ability to receive US direct deposit transfers directly to your Payoneer card from companies such as PayPal, Amazon, Google, Skrill and more.

I've sent you an e-mail with further details on the service. If you're interested in applying, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.

Is the US payment service now open to everyone ? because I once applied and couldn't get accepted.
an other issue with payoneer card is that it's impossible to use it to deposit to alertpay accounts.

#4 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:25 PM

Yes, application is open to all Payoneer cardholders now. If you PM me with your e-mail (on the Payoneer account) I'd be happy to send you further details.
Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer