Welcome to the Payoneer Community Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forum. Registered members will be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of the community.

Photo

Payoneer And Mlm

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SEOjeff

SEOjeff

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:53 PM

Hi. I have a small MLM business, and was wondering if Payoneer would be a good option for me to make commission payments to those working for me. Is there any way I can use Payoneer to make all of my payments? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Jeff

#2 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent
  • Twitter:Payoneer

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:41 AM

Hi. I have a small MLM business, and was wondering if Payoneer would be a good option for me to make commission payments to those working for me. Is there any way I can use Payoneer to make all of my payments? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

From your short description, it sounds like Payoneer is an excellent option for you and your business.

Firstly, please visit this page to sign up to become a business partner with Payoneer: http://www.payoneer....meAPartner.aspx

Once the form has been submitted and reviewed, a sales associate will be in touch with you to provide further details and answer all of your questions.

Thanks ;)
Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

#3 nyfan12

nyfan12

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:20 AM

I work with some mlm businesses that pay with payoneer and its great. I dont know how it is for them, but for me getting paid is quick and I can spend my money right away in stores with the card. They also let me know when I get paid so I dont always have to check.

#4 nkem

nkem

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:30 PM

Hi ,
I would like to know the companies that are using payonner as a mode of payment.

#5 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,069 posts
Excellent
  • Twitter:Payoneer

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:22 AM

Hi ,
I would like to know the companies that are using payonner as a mode of payment.

Hey,

Some of our partner/affiliate programs are listed here: http://www.payoneer....rCustomers.aspx
Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users